Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. (2399 Views)

Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by mayorwesley: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari's youngest appointee is from Kogi State. Read his profile here. Wishing him success in his new assignment as the Executive Director of Rural Electrification Fund.

Sanusi Ohiare was born on 6th of March, 1985 (32), in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, but originally hails from Adavi Local Government Area of Kogi State, Nigeria.

He had his primary education at Academy Staff School Suleja, Niger State, before proceeding to the Federal Government College, Kwali – Abuja, for his secondary education.

Sanusi obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the University of Jos, Plateau State, where he graduated with a second class honours, upper division (2.1) in 2006.

He later attended the renowned Centre for Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP), University of Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom, where he obtained a Master of Science degree in Energy Studies, with Specialization in Energy Finance in 2011;

He also obtained a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Rural Energy Development from the prestigious Institute for Energy and Sustainable Development (IESD), De Montfort University, Leicester, UK in 2014, and is currently the only Nigerian with that specialization.

His doctorate thesis was on: “Financing Rural Energy Projects in Developing Countries: Country Case Nigeria” (see https://www.dora.dmu.ac.uk/handle/2086/10462 )

Before his appointment, he worked with the German International Cooperation Agency (GIZ), as a National Advisor on Rural Electrification, under the Nigerian Energy Support Programme (NESP), co-funded by the European Union and German Government. In this capacity, he provided technical support to the Rural Electrification Agency and Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission; was in charge of data management system and planning for rural electrification; supported the development Mini-grids Pilot Projects and coordinated the Northern states of the programme.

Ettu Mohammed, irrespective of party affiliations, you owe this young man your party's support. We must help us succeed. Please.

2 Likes

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by minke: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations to him

3 Likes

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by GavelSlam: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Nice one.
Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by LionDeLeo: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
God bless PMB
God bless VPYO
God bless Sanusi Ohiare
God bless patriotic Nigerians
Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by Beremx(f): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2017
We need more of such people as Ministers.

It's time for Buhari to sack his ministers and bring in fresh people with brains.
Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by TippyTop(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Beremx:
We need more of such people as Ministers.

It's time for Buhari to sack his ministers and bring in fresh people with brains.

It's almost impossible to use one's talent with Buhari's larger than life and all-knowing persona. Just check his administration, every minister has performed below expectation even "wizkid" Fashola.

5 Likes

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by gberra: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
TippyTop:

It's almost impossible to use one's talent with Buhari's larger than life and all-kwowing persona. Just check his administration, every minister has performed below expectation even "wizkid" Fashola.
You cry more than you talk.

Igbos always cry embarassed

5 Likes

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by omohayek: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
gberra:
You cry more than you talk.

Igbos always cry embarassed
Don't play the man, play the ball. Is he wrong? Has Buhari not stifled his ministers? Did we not see more active government in 50 days under Osinbajo than we saw in the preceding 18 months under Buhari? Has government not returned to a standstill since Buhari came back?

It's simply a fact that Buhari's combination of stubbornness, inaction and ignorance has crippled even the best of his ministers. That is why even a talented and energetic person like Fashola has been reduced to the butt of jokes about him being a "minister of darkness": what can you do when your boss refuses to heed your good advice?

If you like, call me "IPOB" as well; you'll only make yourself look ridiculous, as I'm as far from being "IPOB" as it is possible to get. The difference between you and I is that I know bad government when I see it.

4 Likes

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by gberra: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
omohayek:

Don't play the man, play the ball. Is he wrong? Has Buhari not stifled his ministers? Did we not see more active government in 50 days under Osinbajo than we saw in the preceding 18 months under Buhari? Has government not returned to a standstill since Buhari came back?

It's simply a fact that Buhari's combination of stubbornness, inaction and ignorance has crippled even the best of his ministers. That is why even a talented and energetic person like Fashola has been reduced to the butt of jokes about him being a "minister of darkness": what can you do when your boss refuses to heed your good advice?

If you like, call me "IPOB" as well; you'll only make yourself look ridiculous, as I'm as far from being "IPOB" as it is possible to get. The difference between you and I is that I know bad government when I see it.
You come off like one of many I have a lot of problems with. Having a peripheral understanding of an issue does not justify denigrating the efforts & competence of a Fashola.

Now tell me the role of Fashola in the Energy chain & prove me wrong or keep bandwagoning with the fools.

The smiling one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations to the young man.

Let's hope he delivers results.

1 Like

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by omohayek: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
gberra:
You come off like one of many I have a lot of problems with. Having a peripheral understanding of an issue does not justify denigrating the efforts & competence of a Fashola.

Now tell me the role of Fashola in the Energy chain & prove me wrong or keep bandwagoning with the fools.

The smiling one cheesy
You're a m.oron - I'm defending Fashola's competence, not denigrating it! I'm pointing out that the reason a man of his talents has been placed in a position where he can be ridiculed is because of the senile old coup-plotter from Daura, as well as the numerous shameless apologists for the sick old failure (many of them clearly paid) like yourself.

Instead of dolts like you recognizing how Buhari is weighing down his ministers, you rush to scream "IPOB!" at the first hint of criticism of Buhari. If Osinbajo had been allowed to continue running the country, there could yet have been hope for real progress before 2019, but that will never happen as long as so many cretins like yourself are busy rushing around defending Buhari's inactivity and incompetence.

1 Like

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by Jabioro: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Until I see his effectiveness in rural development compared to what we use to have.. mind you I don't want to see one million stove or gas cylinder for rural people.. All initiative must be in rural area not Abuja national stadium..
Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by gberra: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
omohayek:

You're a m.oron - I'm defending Fashola's competence, not denigrating it! I'm pointing out that the reason a man of his talents has been placed in a position where he can be ridiculed is because of the senile old coup-plotter from Daura, as well as the numerous shameless apologists for the sick old failure (many of them clearly paid) like yourself.

Instead of dolts like you recognizing how Buhari is weighing down his ministers, you rush to scream "IPOB!" at the first hint of criticism of Buhari. If Osinbajo had been allowed to continue running the country, there could yet have been hope for real progress before 2019, but that will never happen as long as so many cretins like yourself are busy rushing around defending Buhari's inactivity and incompetence.
Exactly as I predicted. You lack substance, sound reasoning & full of emptiness.

He couldn't even answer my question. Poor wailer!.
Keep dic.k riding yourself into a ditch of Misfortune.

Igbos always lie.

1 Like

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by gberra: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jabioro:
Until I see his effectiveness in rural development compared to what we use to have..[b]mind you I don't want to see one million stove or gas cylinder for rural people..[/b]All initiative must be in rural area not Abuja national stadium..
You reminded me of GEJ the Scammer. grin grin
Elegbon, agba yin adale...

The smiling one cheesy.

1 Like

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by Jabioro: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
gberra:
You reminded me of GEJ the Scammer. grin grin Elegbon, agba yin adale...

The smiling one cheesy.
Amin ase.. ema ri se ooo
Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by nNEOo(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
gberra:
Exactly as I predicted. You lack substance, sound reasoning & full of emptiness.

Igbos always lie.

Dude your are too shallow jare swarv!
The dude you are quoting is making a valid point....all you can attach is fallacy
Go back to sleep it too early abeg undecided

2 Likes

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by Kingsley10000: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
nice move from baba
Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by gberra: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jabioro:
Amin ase.. ema ri se ooo
Amin baba mi. You stated briefly how you were a living witness during the rough & tough road to democracy. We appreciate you, all of you. May God bless you sir.

The smiling one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by gberra: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
nNEOo:

Dude your are too shallow jare swarv!
The dude you are quoting is making a valid point....all you can attach is fallacy
Go back to sleep it too early abeg undecided
If you really want to validate his point, could you tell us the role of Fashola in the energy chain?

IPob sucks undecided

1 Like

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by Jabioro: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
gberra:
Amin baba mi. You stated briefly how you were a living witness during the rough & tough road to democracy. We appreciate you, all of you. May God bless you sir.

The smiling one cheesy
Amen!!! Remained bless forever
Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by omohayek: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
gberra:

Igbos always lie.

Iya re ni IPOB. Oloriburuku jati jati ni e. Ko ni da fun omo ashewo bi iwo lai lai, se o gbo mi? Stupid BMC fuckwit.
Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by obailala(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
omohayek:

I agree with you about Buhari being rather rigid, but I'm not sure I understand how exactly Buhari has/is preventing Fashola from working as you confidently claim.... And then again, how exactly did Fashola get more freedom under Osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
omohayek:

Fact is fact!
U re either an Ipob or a Igbo or both.
Another fact is, ur position & perception remains painfully inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. by IslamicRebel01: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Another muslim

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Nigeria Is Called Zoo / Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South / One Month Old Stadium In Gbagada Looking Dilapidated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.