Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor (30067 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) / Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by iVentHub(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
The most intriguing father - daughter dance on the dance floor... Funny the husband had to step in and give dad a break.
Lalasticlala come and see something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDozUWKfiww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by pretee246(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
no b small thing o...

S-P
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by GloriaNinja(f): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
GOOD FATHER AND DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP, IT'S DIFFICULT TO SEE SUCH RELATIONSHIP.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by yeyeboi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by talktonase(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
I am sure the father is an afonja,nah them like gbedu pass for this country....runs out of thread tongue

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by ableguy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin

Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Timiblanko(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
This happens when you realised that you are a great father. He becomes joyous overwelmed, nice dancing step

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by DrClemzzY(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
The hubby sha...

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by MAINMAN001: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Abeg give me FTC na
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Penaldo: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Can't wait to dance with my Mother

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
The Father can move. Funny groom for stepping in to tell him she's now his wife, hehe. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
That's nice.
Conjugal bliss to the couple.
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Timiblanko(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Am gona have fun on my day, may God choose for me. Loading... 6-7years, or sooner as GOD wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by tinobrace(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Awwwwwn... Lovely! ☺ ☺ ☺
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Eventoned: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by rozayx5(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
nice

oga dey dab like a Boss cool cool

nice one, its my dream to make a comfortable environment for my children to grow in cool

4 Likes

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Jabioro: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fantastic body movements from the old man.. A joyful days like this will not eluded us.. smiling......

10 Likes

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by omorttee4u(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nawa ooo thee groom go Sabi jealous sha oooo. Haha kilode!
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by rossyc(f): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Can't wait to dance with my father

1 Like

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by BIGTinfotech: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Blissful.

What else would one ask for?
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by ashewoboy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
rossyc:

really! do you have a guy?

1 Like

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
This kind of relationship is the best..I know from experience. It gives one a better perspective about the male gender.

Instead of knowing them as dogs, father normally teaches you a more realistic "perspective".....Dogs bark, they never marry ladies

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hehehehehe!! Her daddy is a stepper grin.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by amakadihot87(f): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Correct dad
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by kuchikau1: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
i can neva date/marry a woman wey blood dey comot frm ur big toto every 28 days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
rossyc:
That is if your father can dance tongue

1 Like

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by simplyhonest(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
this is lovely
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by mylove4God(f): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
undecided undecided
kuchikau1:
i can neva date/marry a woman wey blood dey comot frm ur big toto every 28 days.

So who you go marry? Animal?
Or you be gay?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Awwww grin
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by veave(f): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
End time husband

Just came to spoil show

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by ijayebonyi(f): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
mylove4God:
undecided undecided

So who you go marry? Animal?
Or you be gay?
He just want to talk

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa / Cute Photos Of Groomsmen Dabbing / Six Important Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.