Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

How To Choose An Appropriate Career Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Choose An Appropriate Career Life (462 Views)

Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! / When Is It Appropriate To Ask For A Salary Raise? / How To Write An Appropriate Summary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose An Appropriate Career Life by aladrix(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
I wrote this piece in 2015; that's relatively 2years ago. I discussed about how to select an appropriate career-life.

You will agree with me that choosing a career may be as tasking as any other thing in this life. As we are complaining about the career we found ourselves in, others are joyous on their fields of endeavour. So, how can you and I choose the appropriate career that actually belongs to us? How do we become the best in our chosen fields? Do I need a career switch? Or how can you avoid having career loopholes?

This great piece answers all of these questions and other enquiries you may have about choosing a right career; https://ammnigeria..co.ke/2017/03/how-to-select-appropriate-career.html?m=1

I wish you a successful career-life

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Defeat Procrastination / Tutu Fellow Goriola Erogbogbo Selected For U.S. Leadership Programme. / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.