Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

What I Need To Know In Other To Preach The Gospel... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Need To Know In Other To Preach The Gospel... (443 Views)

"I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Need To Know In Other To Preach The Gospel... by flimsy2(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
please I need help,I need to be preaching the word of God,I don't know where to start from or bible verse...pls believers in the house should help me...
Re: What I Need To Know In Other To Preach The Gospel... by Wilgrea7(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
flimsy2:
please I need help,I need to be preaching the word of God,I don't know where to start from or bible verse...pls believers in the house should help me...

cc: analice107 ... shadeyinka... onyeze123... Felixomor... junia.. Petra1

2 Likes

Re: What I Need To Know In Other To Preach The Gospel... by shadeyinka(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
What you need is an understanding of
1. The Gospel
2. Your mission/Duty
3. Your experience with Him

It is not about how many scriptures you can quote.

Yourbduty is to present the gospel to people. Your understanding is used by thebHoly Spirit to convey the information.

In a Practical sense, start with a question:
1. Are you Born Again?
2. How did you get Born Again?

The answer will tell you if they are bornagin or not.

If they are not, then explain the gospel to them.

After, give them an opportunity to talk to God and ASK that their names be written in the Book of Life and to dedicate their lives to living for God according to the rules of purity.

You don't have the power to convert anyone. Do your duty and leave the rest to the Holy Spirit

Check out this post:
https://www.nairaland.com/3423081/real-fake-student-university-heaven

1 Like

Re: What I Need To Know In Other To Preach The Gospel... by felixomor: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
flimsy2:

You don't need to be worried.
Download a bible app such as that from Youversion.com

It even has a bible completion plan you can follow easily with reminders.
Pray and join a local bible study group in church.

Your constant discussion of scriptures is what the Holy acts on to motivate you to keep speaking His Word.

I pray God Strengthens you more as you have shown desire in Him.
Amen

1 Like

Re: What I Need To Know In Other To Preach The Gospel... by analice107: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wilgrea7:

cc: analice107 ... shadeyinka... onyeze123... Felixomor... junia.. Petra1
The easiest gospel is 'Once i was blind, but now i can see'.

Your story is all you need. who were you before Christ found you, who are you now? Your redemptive encounter speaks more words than quoting scriptures that happened in the time of Peter and Paul.

I have a testimony or testimonies, when i give my testimonies, people listen and start asking questions, from there i present Christ in His fullness.

Get use to the scriptures, do not be anxious about anything. Just the desire to know is all He needs.

I remember wen i got born again newly, it was like, "where has the Bible been all my life". without light, i used Candle to read my Bible till past 2am in the nights.

Study/reference Bible helps.

I was eager to talk to people about what i just found out. I didn't know much, but didn't mind if i'd be laughed at.

I met scoffers and Scorners, but was never deterred.

Be hungry. He will do the rest.

1 Like

Re: What I Need To Know In Other To Preach The Gospel... by flimsy2(m): 4:36am On Apr 23, 2017
felixomor:

You don't need to be worried.
Download a bible app such as that from Youversion.com

It even has a bible completion plan you can follow easily with reminders.
Pray and join a local bible study group in church.

Your constant discussion of scriptures is what the Holy acts on to motivate you to keep speaking His Word.

I pray God Strengthens you more as you have shown desire in Him.
Amen
thank u very much for your words of encouragement..my God help me as I take this step...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Need To Know In Other To Preach The Gospel... by felixomor: 6:57am On Apr 23, 2017
flimsy2:
thank u very much for your words of encouragement..my God help me as I take this step...

Amen

(1) (Reply)

I Am Struggling With Doubt; Here Is A Timely Help / Why Did Jesus Speak So Strongly Against Lukewarm (Luke Warm) Faith? / See What's Going Down In Enugu(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.