Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? (2946 Views)

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / Students Staged Lie-in Protest In Front Of White House Over Gun Law(Photos) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by panafrican(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Many people think it is playing the race card to say " The White House" , they question the motive that led F.D.Roosevelt to opt for that name in the 1940s.
FDR is a Democrat and Democrats are well known for having created the White supremacist group KKK.

Time for president Trump to rename the WH as the
"National Executive Mansion" ?
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by GloriaNinja(f): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
THEY SHOULD CHANGE IT TO "GUN VIOLENCE HOUSE" OR EVEN RACIST HOUSE, THE GUN VIOLENCE AND RACISM THERE IS TOO MUCH!
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
panafrican:
Many people think it is playing the race card to say " The White House" , they question the motive that led F.D.Roosevelt to opt for that bane in the 1940s.
FDR is a Democrat and Democrats are well known for having created the White supremacust group KKK.

Time for president Trump to rename the WH as the
"National Executive Mansion" ?
What are you smoking Panafrican ?.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by panafrican(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lucasbalo:
What are you smoking Panafrican ?.
The grass from Chicago you just sold to me grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
panafrican:

The grass from Chicago you just sold to me grin
If you smoke Chicago grass you won't be saying the Democrats founded KKK. Get your facts right. The Southern Dixiecrats were founders of KKK and they later metamorphosized to Republicans in the Civil Rights Era of the 50s and 60s. That's why the Modern Republican party is the home Of KKK, White Nationalists and other Minorities hating Groups.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Personally, I think the White House should be changed to - The Kremlin Annex grin cheesy grin

What do you think Missy89? grin

3 Likes

Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Missy89(f): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Zoharariel:
Personally, I think the White House should be changed to - The Kremlin Annex grin cheesy grin

What do you think Missy89? grin

It will be changed to obatalakronos villa cool
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Missy89(f): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lucasbalo:
If you smoke Chicago grass you won't be saying the Democrats founded KKK. Get your facts right. The Southern Dixiecrats were founders of KKK and they later metamorphosized to Republicans in the Civil Rights Era of the 50s and 60s. That's why the Modern Republican party is the home Of KKK, White Nationalists and other Minorities hating Groups.

Another lie from the father of a tranny.

KKK was founded by democrats targeting blacks and white republicans

Dixiecrat party was founded in 1948 . The first klan was founded in 1865

3 Likes

Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Missy89:

It will be changed to obatalakronos villa cool

Missy, Let me blow your mind & p-unani. Yes? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt88GMJmVk0

3 Likes

Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by pchukwudi: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Another demented falsehood from a dumb slowpoke who claimed to have been in the States all his life. The crap you wrote down there is not entirely true and thus a pile of horsepoo.

And contrary to your crappy lie, the very first advent of KKK was fundamentaly anti-Republican.

The fight against Republicans and Blacks - during the Reconstruction era - was 100% the only reason the group was invented in its first advent.

And in consonance with the OP's assertion, the Democratic party has had a very long history with KKK. Infact, at about 100 years ago, it was literallty impossible to be anti-Blacks and still be pro-Republican.

Yes, some elements in the present day far right hold some ideologies (like anti-immigration) shared by 2nd (Civil Rights era) and current generations of KKK. Yet, it's an absolute poo to suggest that Republican was the origin of KKK.

Lucasbalo:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Missy89:

Another lie from the father of a tranny.

KKK was founded by democrats targeting blacks and white republicans

Dixicrat party was founded in 1948 . The first klan was founded in 1865

Servile Dog, just show that Tranny fave of yours for people to see how much Orange your lips are. You will do anything to cover for your white lords. Congressman Steve King, Attorney General Jeff Sessions are core Klan Members still making decisions that affects millions of Americans. If they think Obama is a monkey, what kind of monkey are you from Nigeria to be their Servile Dog ? . Go lick some more orange behind, Water Buffallo.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Missy89(f): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Servile Dog, just show that Tranny fave of yours for people to see how much Orange your lips are. You will do anything to cover for your white lords. Congressman Steve King, Attorney General Jeff Sessions are core Klan Members still making decisions that affects millions of Americans. If they think Obama is a monkey, what kind of monkey are you from Nigeria to be their Servile Dog ? . Go lick some more orange behind, Water Buffallo.

Useless rant from the father of a tranny.

How did the Dixiecrat start an association that existed 83 years before the party itself?

Did they use a time machine? And why did all the Dixiecrat ( expect one ) returned to the democratic party?

1 Like

Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Servile Dog, just show that Tranny fave of yours for people to see how much Orange your lips are.

Lucas, I take an exception to you calling my Queen - a servile dog.

How would you feel if a nonentity calls your beautiful wife something you don't like ?

Now, unless you want me to unleash a Russian FSB brigade on you in Chi-town, you must tender an unreserved apology to my Sweetypie immediately grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Zoharariel:

Lucas, I take an exception to you calling my Queen - a servile dog.

How would you feel if a nonentity calls your beautiful wife something you don't like ?

Now, unless you want me to unleash a Russian FSB brigade on you in Chi-town, you must tender an unreserved apology to my Sweetypie immediately grin cheesy grin
Tell your Tranny to show her face. I give you credit for fawning over a faceless one. I wasn't the one calling her a Tranny. Few people here who would remained nameless called her that. I just want to see the face behind a blood thirsty Jezebel wannabe. Buddy, becareful of what you wish for because she might not be what you think of.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Missy89:

Useless rant from the father of a tranny.

How did the Dixiecrat start an association that existed 83 years before the party itself?

Did they use a time machine? And why did all the Dixiecrat ( expect one ) returned to the democratic party?
Go and ask Congressman Steve King of Iowa and AG Jeff Sessions which Klan they belong to . They would love you their with your nappy hair and thick accent. Trump's favorite Servile Dog.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Missy89(f): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I have no clue. My oldest daughter is a tranny and I am a senile old man.

Fixed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Missy89(f): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Tell your Tranny to show her face. I give you credit for fawning over a faceless one. I wasn't the one calling her a Tranny. Few people here who would remained nameless called her that. I just want to see the face behind a blood thirsty Jezebel wannabe. Buddy, becareful of what you wish for because she might not be what you think of.

But you personally sent me a message on Nairaland telling me about your kid. I still have the evidence.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Lucas, I swear to Obatala, Missy is not a Tranny. She's just a naughty troll. grin

I have even consulted ifa because of her & Orunmila assured me that she's a female and will bear me 2 sons grin cheesy grin

The only problem is that there's a white man who she is currently crushing on in VA where she lives but I have already offered an irresistible sacrifice to “Eshu Laalu Ogirioko” so that the white man can “kick a golden bucket” either through suicide or accident soonest inorder for me to have my way - as written by the pencil of the irunmoles. grin cheesy grin

Lucas, what do you think about this prophecy? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Lucasbalo(m): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Missy89:

But you personally sent me a message on Nairaland telling me about your kid. I still have the evidence.
You are a pathological liar of the worst kind. Show the proof that I sent you a personal message about my daughter ?. Two weeks ago, you said you had some information about me and I challenged you but you never said anything again. I challenged you to show us where I sent a personal message to you about my daughter. I posted the picture of my wife and kids when my oldest daughter graduated from college . I used the picture as my profile for about a week. I don't lust after any woman especially the ones I can't see their face. The only woman I lust after is my wife and I have been doing that for over 20 years. When you marry the Love of your life as a 23 year old like I did you will understand . Please show where I said something about my girls to you personally or shut your Orange mouth.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Lucasbalo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Zoharariel:

Lucas, I swear to Obatala, Missy is not a Tranny. She's just a naughty troll. grin

I have even consulted ifa because of her & Orunmila assured me that she's a female and will bear me 2 sons grin cheesy grin

The only problem is that there's a white man who she is currently crushing on in VA where she lives but I have already offered an irresistible sacrifice to “Eshu Laalu Ogirioko” so that the white man can “kick a golden bucket” either through suicide or accident soonest inorder for me to have my way - as written by the pencil of the irunmoles. grin cheesy grin

Lucas, what do you think about this prophecy? grin
You know you and I are good friends but on these one, you are on your own. She's blood thirsty to be your woman unless you want to get bombed by unknown agents from The East Coast. Let her be. To before warned is to before harmed. She's too blood thirsty for your likes.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Missy89(f): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are a pathological liar of the worst kind. Show the proof that I sent you a personal message about my daughter ?. Two weeks ago, you said you had some information about me and I challenged you but you never said anything again. I challenged you to show us where I sent a personal message to you about my daughter. I posted the picture of my wife and kids when my oldest daughter graduated from college . I used the picture as my profile for about a week. I don't lust after any woman especially the ones I can't see their face. The only woman I lust after is my wife and I have been doing that for over 20 years. When you marry the Love of your life as a 23 year old like I did you will understand . Please show where I said something about my girls to you personally or shut your Orange mouth.

You emailed me asking for advise on how to deal with the situation with your daughter you said he/she was a boy when he/she was born but identify as a chick. You told me it was embarrassing but you pretended to be okay with it. I still have the email wink

I don't want to break forum rules by posting personal emails.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Missy89:

You emailed me asking do advise on how to deal with the situation with your daughter you said he/she was a boy when he/she was born but identify as a chick. You told me it was embarrassing but you pretended to be okay with it. I still have the email wink

You are really a sick puppy. You are not only a Servile dog to trump, you share the same pathological lying genes with your White Master. You are a worthless liar going no where in life and you are Lucky to obtain American visa and US Air Force bailed you out of your dead end life. If you are truly a lady, I feel sorry for your fiancée or husband if you have one because no one deserves to be with a Jezebel. Lying on me unnecessarily to glorify your worthless life is very sad.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Missy89(f): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are really a sick puppy. You are not only a Servile dog to trump, you share the same pathological lying genes with your White Master. You are a worthless liar going no where in life and you are Lucky to obtain American visa and US Air Force bailed you out of your dead end life. If you are truly a lady, I feel sorry for your fiancée or husband if you have one because no one deserves to be with a Jezebel. Lying on me unnecessarily to glorify your worthless life is very sad.

Stop ranting. We both know I am telling the truth. Emails don't lie wink. I still have them.

You don't have to deny it. I know it is embarrassing. Stop the denial and admit it.

Btw. Never applied for a US visa before so I don't know what you are talking about. Jus sanguinis baby cool
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Missy89:

Stop ranting. We both know I am telling the truth. Emails don't lie wink. I still have them.

You don't have to deny it. I know it is embarrassing. Stop the denial and admit it.

Btw. Never applied for a US visa before so I don't know what you are talking about. Jus sanguinis citizenship baby cool
Tranical piece of garbage. The joke is on you as it is with your Pathological lying Racist Master. Addendum, why don't you show your face like many people here do to confirm if you are Tranny or Water Buffallo.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Missy89(f): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Tranical piece of garbage. The joke is on you as it is with your Pathological lying Racist Master. Addendum, why don't you show your face like many people here do to confirm if you are Tranny or Water Buffallo.

You emailed me and told me about you daughter i.e son

You wanted me to advise you. Be honest wink. I have those emails
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Missy89:

You emailed me and told me about you daughter i.e son

You wanted me to advise you. Be honest wink. I have those emails
Why would I email you, I don't fawn over women like some of my friends here. Nothing about your faceless being appeals to me. I don't do Servile dogs.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Missy89(f): 12:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Why would I email you, I don't fawn over women like some of my friends here. Nothing about your faceless being appeals to me. I don't do Servile dogs.

Well you did so stop lying. cheesy

4 times
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Missy89:

Well you did so stop lying. cheesy

4 times
You are truly a Psycho.
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Missy89:

You emailed me asking for advise on how to deal with the situation with your daughter you said he/she was a boy when he/she was born but identify as a chick. You told me it was embarrassing but you pretended to be okay with it. I still have the email wink

Missy, I want you to send me the purported emails sent to you by Lucas via the email on my profile, else, I will assume you're only using Amerikan Propaganda on Lucas.

You have only 2 minutes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Missy89(f): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Zoharariel:

Missy, I want you to send me the purported emails sent to you by Lucas via the email on my profile, else, I will assume you're only using Amerikan Propaganda on Lucas.

You have only 2 minutes.

Trust me they are VERY real. His last email was a week ago ( 7:15pm EST). I won't share them thou. For the sake of his son...I mean daughter
Re: Should The Name Of White House Be Changed? by Lucasbalo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Zoharariel:

You have only 2 minutes.
The demented bottom of the barrel is not good for you my friend. In almost five years on nairaland , never sent a pm to a soul but your pathological lying tranny that can't show her ugly face is lying on me. May the wrath of God struck any one of us too who is lying. She's a scum dirt not fit for my dog.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: World’s Largest Aircraft ‘Mriya’ Destroyed In Ukraine / Two Russian Soldiers Have Been Captured By Ukrainian Forces / Stealth Fighters, Nuclear Launchers,Troop, China Flexes Military Strength(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.