Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health - Buhari (326 Views)

2023: “focus On Your Health, Buhari Will Dump You,”- Popular Cleric Warns Tinubu / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered / Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health - Buhari by Gistpeeps: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday declared that Allah has answered the prayers of Nigerians concerning his health.

The President made the remark in his condolences delivered by the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazzau, to the family of a prominent Kano State businessman, Alhaji Audu Adahama.

In a statement by Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, who accompanied Dambazzau during the visit, said Buhari thanked the people of the state for their prayers and good wishes during the period he was away for treatment in London.

Shehu quoted Buhari as saying, “Allah has accepted your prayers and we are thankful to you for joining other Nigerians in saying those prayers for me and the nation. On behalf of my family, the government and the people of the entire country, please accept our heartfelt condolences.”

According to Shehu, the President described the death of the ex-customs officer and community leader as a painful loss.

Buhari affirmed that Adahama lived a worthy life having fully paid his dues to his community, the Customs which he served “with diligence and the country as a loyal and dutiful citizen.”

The late Adahama, 78, was survived by four children, including the Special Assistant to the President on Youths Matters, Nasiru Adahama.

http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/04/allah-answered-your-prayers-for-my.html
Re: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health - Buhari by forreelinc(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
He! See wahala person dey sick instead make e resign e dey do thanksgiving as if naija na shop e dey run
Na only for naija u go see everything
Re: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health - Buhari by Emproxy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
My beloved country Nigeria,
My beloved president Buhari.
Welldone.

(1) (Reply)

Yari Needs To Study The Quran More — Yakassai / Runsewe Resumes As Ncac Boss, Promises To Boost Cultural Tourism / EFCC Has Recovered About N17bn Through The Whistle-blower Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.