Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) (31629 Views)

Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT / See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) / Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
That's good of him,because he was there before he knew what it takes to be in need, may God replenish him
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Believe7:

Lol..ma nigga..dat was an Epic reply bro!!.can't stop laughing..u made ma day..

dont mind all this nairalands forming seriousness over every thing..

this life eeh. i cannot die for nothing..
i ll keep being happy..thanks for making me laugh.

You welcome bro.
Life is too short to be sad anyday.
Enjoy your day bro!
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by praisekeyzz(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jostico:

must we always behave abnormally
please ask him 3times cos I know he won't understand and will repeat it in other threads
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by RexEmmyGee: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
passyhansome:
Nonsense, This is the world we live in the picture below says it all, firstly all those things there are not up to #100K you can give and not give adequately, am not saying he should give #1million or #25million but give something substanctial and above all stop using media to donate...

Did you see it on his fb, twitter or instagram
page? Some crazy blogger wanting to gain traffic posted that and even wrote the name of his blog and you are here talking poo
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pain:

Which of the States? Zamfara?
Ask am o!
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by mondee02(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
passyhansome:
Nonsense, This is the world we live in the picture below says it all, firstly all those things there are not up to #100K you can give and not give adequately, am not saying he should give #1million or #25million but give something substanctial and above all stop using media to donate...

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by kinstar112: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Efe too good
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by kinstar112: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
motini:
based on LOGISTICS help the poor feed the hungry

I dey tell.. #realtalk
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by kinstar112: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2017
cool shocked
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by kinstar112: 2:02am On Apr 24, 2017
ObasanjoQuotes:
How many Likes for this humble young man?

Unlimited likes
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by kinstar112: 2:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Efe please dnt finish this your money within one month oh cos i aint donating any shit for ya.
Ah ha! Finish how
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by kinstar112: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Moving
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by kinstar112: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2017
grin grin
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by WackyJ1(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2017
passyhansome:

Because others or EFe is doing it doesn't make it right, in giving what matters most is the heart but nowadays People do it to win people or play to the gallery, but anyway you can stick to your Myopic thoughts

My thoughts are not myopic.
Don't misuse the word.

your opinions are judgemental and small-minded. Petty even.
It is the action that matters, as long as the people in need get the things they are given, pictures don't matter.
Are you GOD that can see the heart? why are you bringin in something that is not within your power to evaluate?

It's people like you, that will be wondering what the pastor is doing with your tithes instead of focusing on the fact that you have given to GOD and letting GOD deal with the pastors.
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by Chinny5(f): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2017
Bugatie:

Cyber bullying..... That's a crime here in The states
Ogaa doh angry
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by kinstar112: 1:14am On Apr 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by kinstar112: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bumbae1:
He will be blessed cheesy

Amen
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by street2view: 9:48pm On May 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
veekid:
#Efemoney
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by kinstar112: 4:49pm On May 14, 2017
smartty68:
So this thing don reach FP
Re: Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) by kinstar112: 9:04pm On May 16, 2017
street2view:
A facebook user posted some photos of Efe, The winner of Big Brother Naija 2017 saying;

That's my King for you, donating to the poor. I have no regret voting for you. Such a kindhearted person, Igwe of Efenation. I salute thee ......God bless you always.

I still remain your first wife

And see the photos of Efe donating to the poor below; click on the link to see

http://street2view.com/2017/04/omg-see-efe-donated-poor/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Blasts Fan Who Said He Will Not Sell Out His Tickets / Yemi Blaq Signs Endorsement With Gulder / Yomi Casual Gets Cow From Churchill As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.