Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Sen.Ita Giwa, Eyeing Cross River Governors Seat 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen.Ita Giwa, Eyeing Cross River Governors Seat 2019 (470 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen.Ita Giwa, Eyeing Cross River Governors Seat 2019 by Atouke: 5:22am On Apr 23, 2017
Sen. Giwa to become first elected female governor in Nigeria.
She will be running under APC ticket.
The former PDP senator defected from PDP to APC recently.
The former special adviser to president Obasanjo is no political neophyte.having played naija politics at the highest levels for many years.
Her connections within and outside abuja will certainly help her cause.
Feelers in CRS is that the people are behind her, and if anyone can dislodge PDP and Ayade in CRS it will be Giwa.

The present gov is said to be very uncomfortable with the new challenge thrown his way.
This may be the sign of the death of PDP in CRS.
Re: Sen.Ita Giwa, Eyeing Cross River Governors Seat 2019 by tukdi: 5:47am On Apr 23, 2017
I want her to contest! cool

I salute her courage! cool
Re: Sen.Ita Giwa, Eyeing Cross River Governors Seat 2019 by Celcius: 6:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Ayade and Liyel who better pass, but yet Liyel went for a second term. Ayade is going. Giddy Agbara with all his might and alliance with Vena & co. couldn't pull through. Giwa is experienced and connected, but its just not gonna happen.
Re: Sen.Ita Giwa, Eyeing Cross River Governors Seat 2019 by opalu: 6:23am On Apr 23, 2017
MUMMY BAKASSI 2019
Re: Sen.Ita Giwa, Eyeing Cross River Governors Seat 2019 by Atouke: 6:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Celcius:
Ayade and Liyel who better pass, but yet Liyel went for a second term. Ayade is going. Giddy Agbara with all his might and alliance with Vena & co. couldn't pull through. Giwa is experienced and connected, but its just not gonna happen.
Liyel got 2nd term because it was pdp in power.
In case you didnt notice APC is now the party to beat.
Re: Sen.Ita Giwa, Eyeing Cross River Governors Seat 2019 by Celcius: 6:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Atouke:

Liyel got 2nd term because it was pdp in power.
In case you didnt notice APC is now the party to beat.
You don't know CRS, bad market doesn't sell. Again if they dislike your master, you're going no where. Was Liyel able to install any candidate?
Re: Sen.Ita Giwa, Eyeing Cross River Governors Seat 2019 by Arielle: 6:50am On Apr 23, 2017
Celcius:

You don't know CRS, bad market doesn't sell. Again if they dislike your master, you're going no where. Was Liyel able to install any candidate?

Are you kidding me now? Liyel handed the governorship to Ayade. On a platter of gold, sweetened with a humongous amount of money. Everyone in Calabar knows that.
I don't really care much for Ita Giwa. She's a part of the old guard that have contributed in destroying this country. But anyone who can dislodge this crazy Ayade is welcome.

(1) (Reply)

APC, Obaseki Drags Ize-iyamu, Others To Supreme Court / Police Parade LGEA Chairman For Attempt Murder On Dino / I Was The First To Pay 20,000 Minimum Wage - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.