Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,410 members, 7,839,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs (33804 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) / Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria / Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by sheylarhh(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2017
ebig21:

Why do people hate Madrid like this, Bayern Munich was awarded two penalties over the two matches, they failed to convert one
Bayern Munich was also given two undeserved red cards...So stop thinking like a fool

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by kibra4u(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2017
MiracleGoogle:
Victor Moses has receive serious backlash from fans on Twitter, who feel he dived to win Chelsea the penalty that gave them a 2-1 lead against
Tottenham, in their FA Cup semi-final clash on Saturday.
The Blues took the lead in the 4th minute through Willian’s free-kick, before Harry Kane equalized with a header.
Moses then raced into the penalty box and Heung-min Son slid in. The Nigerian tumbled onto the pitch and referee Martin Atkinson awarded the spot-kick.
Atkinson’s decision did not go down well with some observers.
’em @_ace_xi: victor moses is a criminal, but son is the guy who left his mercedes unlocked in the hood.
David Bradshaw @DavidBradshaw23: Victor Moses should be banned for that dive
Goosey @joshsimmons90: Victor Moses, that’s a disgusting dive! #FACup
Elliot @Elliot2110: HEADLINE: Victor Moses wins Olympic Diving Gold Medal! The nations first ever medal #CHETOT
Zeme United @sleekygurl: That victor moses’ ojoro move was a clever one

Source: http://scoregist.com/2017/04/22/fa-cup-fans-blast-victor-moses-for-diving-to-win-penalty-against-spurs/
Bad Bele.......... tongue
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by jadajada: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
ON behalf of all Chelsea fans worldwide.
I say we don't care.
Barcelona denied us more than three penalties in 2009.
Herrera handball led to a goal last week at Old Trafford.
Manchester United once gave us two red cards (Torres and ivanovic) to draw from 3-0 down
Luis Garcia ghost goal UEFA champions League semi-final 2005.
Even our Oga Real Madrid needed two offside goals and fake red card to eliminate Bayern Munich.
And more that lack of time wont permit me to write.
So once again we don't care.
Goal na Goal
I am in my house comman beat me grin
It's our time to benefit from referee's mistake..... Since they no b robot..... Na so dem tell us when we're at the receiving end.
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by afroxyz: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2017
veekid:
Ojoro; Omolola15 wont allow person rest again
This OP sef is confused; 2-1 or 4-2

Can't you comprehend dimple English? He said 2-1 lead
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by afroxyz: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2017
sheylarhh:
Bayern Munich was also given two undeserved red cards...So stop thinking like a fool

Shut your mouth. How were the two ref cards undeserved? So u want to tell me that the foul by Martinez on Ronaldo did not deserve a second yellow?
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by gameboyo: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2017
When u recognizes the power of God, all things looks easy

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by klebson(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Manchester United once gave us two red cards (Torres and ivanovic) to draw from 3-0 down
Even our Oga Real Madrid needed two offside goals and fake red card to eliminate Bayern Munich.
Goal na Goal

God bless you bro... WE DON'T CARE
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by damoneyman007: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Am an Arsenal Fan and I wil clearly say d truth. YES victor moses dived but it was tactical. D most important tin ws d contact which happened. He didn't dive witout a contact. And So its 100% Penalty. Potochino shuldnt hav used son as a wing back. He lacks d experience and it cost dem ysterday. Havin said dis, c u all at wembley wen Asenal wil b lifting d 3rd FA cup in 4years .
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Austinio: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2017
vosquare:
Painment grin grin grin

To me, moses was smart. son had made an attempt by sliding before getting close to the ball and moses saw that they are both in the box already, he just pushed the ball a little bit forward and after there was a contact he won the penalty.

Btw... Give the cup to matic grin grin.. That
goal na die grin grin grin...
you are right jor. Moses used his brain well against son
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2017
xynerise:
Chelsea players are great divers grin

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Sike(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lol at "i'm in my house, come and beat me"
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by EmekaBlue(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
UP CHELSEA
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Mightyraw(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Goal na Goal
On behalf of all Chelsea fan,
The game with the two red cards ended in a 3-2 win for man U
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by ebig21(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=sheylarhh post=55832045]Bayern Munich was also given two undeserved red cards...So stop thinking like a fool[/quote
It's not enough reason for you to call me a fool
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Smartademu(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why Arsenal and Man U fans de drink panadol for Tottenham na? Abeg make we hear word!

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by sheylarhh(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=ebig21 post=55837503][/quote] Am sorry bro...no vex
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by hucienda: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Goal na Goal

grin grin grin grin grin

I am not a Chelsea FC fan but this is fact, more or less, put in a funny way ...

And I endorse this message.
cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by abioyeolaide(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Luis Garcia ghost goal UEFA champions League semi-final 2005. If u need d video clip I can get u. We don't care d f**k u say abt us.
Goal na Goal
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by placeofallure(f): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
kaycyor:
Diving oo... swimming ooo... as long as its for the better of the team, its worth it... wish Arsenal can replicate same result against Man city... Arsenal all the way!!!

Yes! But looking at Alexistaiwo's records of prior controversial referee's decisions, it's kinda funny he didn't mention Arsenal. The thing is We're never lucky to get referees to favour us, we're almost always the cheated side. I can't watch our match ongoing right now, scared to see us lose.
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by ipodstinks: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dottore:

Taaar! Where did they release this one from?
What sir, were you bitten by a slobbery dog
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Dottore: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
ipodstinks:
What sir, were you bitten by a slobbery dog

I'm sure your father had had the slobbery dog attack experience hence you are guessing everyone has
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by ipodstinks: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dottore:

I'm sure your father had had the slobbery dog attack experience hence you are guessing everyone has
mentioning my father is not the issue here. Simple yes or no is enough. Were you bitten by a slobbery dog, so I can help you ask my vet doc friend the injection you need to take. Well if your father ever been bitten by hungry slobbery dog. Extend my warm greeting to him. Tell him I said d he should get well soon.
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by kaycyor: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2017
placeofallure:

Yes! But looking at Alexistaiwo's records of prior controversial referee's decisions, it's kinda funny he didn't mention Arsenal. The thing is We're never lucky to get referees to favour us, we're almost always the cheated side. I can't watch our match ongoing right now, scared to see us lose.

Finally we won!!!! Brilliant effort from Alexis... you are right about referee's decisions not been on our favour..
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by placeofallure(f): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
kaycyor:

Finally we won!!!! Brilliant effort from Alexis... you are right about referee's decisions not been on our favour..

Yes P! Brilliant Sanchez!
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by xecuter(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Goal na Goal
u bad grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by folem: 11:14am On May 28, 2017
Moses tired to con the referee again in the final against Arsenal but this time all he got was a second yellow card leading to a red card and off the pitch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot / Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.