Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (100444 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / Bitto Touches Princess In Bed, Big Brother Invites Him (Photos) / Do You Remember Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by ionsman: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The person above me must be a member of the Indomie Community grin

Good evening I'm Frank Olise cool

And I'm Ruth Benamissie(not sure if spelling is correct) Opia... grin

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

I am sorry if I sound offensive.

I will never disrespect your Parent.

Every Nigerian watched Frankolize then: few homes had video players and except in cases where ones parent are Deeper life members (who don't watch TV) not because they can't afford it

No qualms! Not offended! Mentioning my parents didn't go well with the flow..
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
shumuel:

Hahaha Lol grin Oga Frank, it's nice seeing this old face again, @ Op i know him and i watched Newline too but am not married, Oya come to ma house and force marriage on me grin tongue
Lol
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
armadeo:

You no get tv?

Who no know news line.

His sign off quote " good evening am Frank olize"

You beindomie generation joor grin

Or you parents didn't know were you were. grin

My hats off to you good ole dude!! grin
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by coputa(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
mokset123:

The time is 9 o clock, do you know where your children are.
That singular statement was why he was stopped from presenting that programme by top politician.

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by BushDoctor123: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
I remember him vividly, he was a slow talker. I also remember when he wanted to know who a "common man" is.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by tylesh(f): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
I watched it and even Kehinde Young-Harry and I'm still single. I'm in my house,come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by ObongawanAKS(f): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Klington:
Na only one person get one small black n white TV for our community that time.... Na there we they go watch newsline, masquerade, Willie Willie, nite rider, how time flies grin grin grin grin... And i never still marry uptil now sef grin grin grin grin
Jeez! Willie Willie, oh my! Fear na bastard. I miss voltron too.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
nairaman66:

My hats off to you good ole dude!! grin

grin grin
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by shumuel(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Lol

grin are you married ? This thread is threatening my single-hood
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Amoto94(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
I do and I was a kid then
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by fairheven: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
"It is 9 O cloak, do you know where your children are?"

Frank Olise. #prophet

..and think that this man was posin this question at a time when there was no rampant kidnapping, no Bokor Haram,no case of Chibok girls ...makes one realise that Nigeria has really gone down the drain.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
shumuel:

grin are you married ? This thread is threating my single-hood
Lol. My missing rib is still looking for me o
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
Unfortunately I do not know him, I met Kehinde Young Harry

If you know Kehinde Young Harry you should know Frank Olize na.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yup, and the likes of Ruth Benamaisia Opia, late Tokunbo Ajayi, Abike Dabiri, Cyril Stober, Ronke Ayuba, Eugenia Abu, l will add more if l can still recall them wink

How can you forget Segun Aderiye?

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Men I don't know sh*t grin
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by ObongawanAKS(f): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
...and he's aging gracefully.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The person above me must be a member of the Indomie Community grin

Good evening I'm Frank Olise cool
Children do you know where your parents are? parents, do you know where your children are?

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by shumuel(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Lol. My missing rib is still looking for me o

Lol grin i love the way you replied, anyways can i join in the search for ''you'' sad ? This small boys want to yeye me o
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Frank Olize

Ruth Benemesia Opia

Kehinde Young Harry

Benedicta Ehanire
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by thingsyoudo123(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
how time flies
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
He looks great.

I was too young to understand what was happening on the news, but Newsline with Frank was special because I had to watch all those telenovelas afterwards smiley

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by femi4: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
uglodoh:

the name of Dr. Livi Ajunoma. I do not know if the spellings are right.
hey I miss Dr Livi....I remember Gulder open house party on raypower
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
shumuel:

Lol grin i love the way you replied, anyways can i join in the search for ''you'' sad ? This small boys want to yeye me o
Gulder ultimate search grin ;DD search bro
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by shumuel(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
ijayebonyi:

Lol grin it's just that this marriage of a thing scares me, divorce everywhere, no more commitment, honesty and love.

Anyways can i ask you a question ?

ijayebonyi:

Whats your Star Sign ?
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
shumuel:

Lol grin it's just that this marriage of a thing scares me, divorce everywhere, no more commitment, honesty and love.

You should know how you want your home and maintain the volition towards it, what's the question
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by dallyemmy: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
What else can I tell you!
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by ebiproperties(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
I know him to well we both lived together in 1004 flats VI Lagos then I was young man his a very nice and quit man very humble man God bless him
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by hamzeiy: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
simoncynto:
I know so many new generation youth won't know this great presenter who ruled d Nigeria broadcasting with his unique style of presenting d popular Sunday-sunday tonic 'Newsline' every 9:15pm.Nigerians (old n young)always wait in anticipation to get d latest weird gist n story at d time.On a lighter note,if u followed this icon's programme and u are still single,u need deliverance.

Frank Olize pictured at his daughter's wedding in Dubai last year
hahahaha...am still single oh.
no be my fault sha. i remember my mum always responding to his questions about knowin where your childreen are..it was the only 9.00pm news we as kids love watching then. the remaining was torture
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
shumuel:

Whats your Star Sign ?
What is may again? Can't remember again
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by hamzeiy: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
originalKsp:
no, I wasn't probably born yet and besides I don't watch NTA embarassed
then nta was the only serious channel in the country
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
The man who discovered a tribe in a village kama, i think, in the far north mountain who does not wear clothes but uses leaves to cover, while their women digs the ground to sit while doing their monthly flow. Frank olinze weldone. Our northern leaders successfuly enslaved the poor in the north since 1960.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React / Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / YOUR TOP 10 Seasonal Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.