Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (100448 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / Bitto Touches Princess In Bed, Big Brother Invites Him (Photos) / Do You Remember Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The person above me must be a member of the Indomie Community grin

Good evening I'm Frank Olise cool
. I greet u comrade... These are the true veterans of the screen... Frank Olize, Blossom Ubani, Fatima Abbas Hassan, Modele Sharafa Yusuf, Cyril Stober, Paul Ogazi, Abike Dabiri... Indomie generation no sabi these ones... Respects to the great man Frank Olize... ITS 9PM... DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE...

6 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Just like yesterday I remember him
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
nairaman66:

No qualms! Not offended! Mentioning my parents didn't go well with the flow..

cheesy wink smiley

Its OK then
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
mytym:

Sola Atere
Patrick Oke
Kalu Otisi
Tokunbo *Ajai
Funke Oga
Fatima Abass-Hassan(she keeps changing husband names)
seunmsg:

How can you forget Segun Aderiye?
Thanks for updating the list, cheers cool

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by boomssey(f): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wow!see how time flies.he's now looking so old.i like the guy/man pretty much.his daughter is very cute.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oh my God, back then when ever it is 9pm and NEPA do the usual thing they do, my uncle will go and rent Baba Toafeek's battery, fix it with his Phillips TV, thats how things where done then, omo Unna i don take style old koo, any way thank God I am also papa nmadu now.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Mojibola(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
mytym:

Sadiq Daba of AM express.

He played the famous police detective in Kunle Afolayan's movie- October 1

Yeah. you got that right. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Dynamite02: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sunday sunday tonic
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yea, i do remember him

That was when we had a great and wonderful country before this 90 year old donkey destroyed our amazing country

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

Buhari wasn't in charge when Frank Oliseh was anchoring Newsline. Frank Oliseh came into limelight in the early 90's.

I will never forget cadbury breakfast tele every saturday morning on NTA,circus light on NTA at 8pm everyu friday, sponsored by producer of Limca,Goldspot and parley soda.

Remembering all these, i will say it anywhere dat I had a fulfilled childhood.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Barrywilly(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
What of Siene Razak Lawal and Yinka Craig of blessed memories
AngelicBeing:

Yup, and the likes of Ruth Benamaisia Opia, late Tokunbo Ajayi, Abike Dabiri, Cyril Stober, Ronke Ayuba, Eugenia Abu, l will add more if l can still recall them wink

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Barrywilly:
What of Siene Razak Lawal and Yinka Craig of blessed memories
They have been added in the subsequent update, it is somewhere in the thread, thanks cool
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by MONITZ: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The person above me must be a member of the Indomie Community grin

Good evening I'm Frank Olise cool

And no wonder u get to read senseless and hilarious comments,and u begin to wonder how someone is able to utter sth that useless....
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by hollowway44: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
I met Ruth benemisia opia, Cyril stoba and iv adodo. And m 25ys
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Cholls(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bobbyjay001:

Buhari wasn't in charge when Frank Oliseh was anchoring Newsline. Frank Oliseh came into limelight in the early 90's.

I will never forget cadbury breakfast tele every saturday morning on NTA,circus light on NTA at 8pm everyu friday, sponsored by producer of Limca,Goldspot and parley soda.

Remembering all these, i will say it anywhere dat I had a fulfilled childhood.
my brother u forget Telematch Saturday @7

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by izobemheuwaize: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
what of Ruth Benamesia opia?
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by vivavik(f): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Yup, and the likes of Ruth Benamaisia Opia, late Tokunbo Ajayi, Abike Dabiri, Cyril Stober, Ronke Ayuba, Eugenia Abu, l will add more if l can still recall them wink
omG, didn't know tokunbo ajayi is late! It is well. I miss all this faces on NTA, I done old be that o shocked
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yea, i do remember him

That was when we had a great and wonderful country before this 90 year old donkey destroyed our amazing country

Buhari

Go to any psychiatric hospital close to you, I will foot your bill cos a lot is manifesting from your write-up.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
vivavik:
omG, didn't know tokunbo ajayi is late! It is well. I miss all this faces on NTA, I done old be that o shocked
Yes, she is late, l think she was in either Abuja or Lagos then and there was a robbery incident and it was alleged that she was raped, not too sure about that but that was the rumor then, she went to England and they said she committed suicide or some other sources said she took some pills and ended her life because of the shame of the rape incident back in Nigeria, all this are hear-say / speculations, l dont know if that was the truth but she is late, may her soul continue to Rip..

Follow this link and read about her death >>>>>>https://www.google.ae/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwixyKy7uLvTAhUGYVAKHcPaB80QFggtMAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fumariayim%2Fstatus%2F419807877369712640%3Flang%3Den&usg=AFQjCNELRmLJUECpLyOP4plbxcEOxMvPEw

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oblitz:
yeah, i can remember him. with EUGENIA ABU, NANSEL NIMYEL (NOT SURE OF D SPELLIN) CYRIL STOBER, TOKUNBO AJAYI
Time flies. When NTA was exciting.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by 0955eb027(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nbote:
Choiii OP u don old ooo.. Na dat period dem still dey do petroleum perspective with one guy wey don turn big Oga for nnpc now...
I so much dislike that program.
Airs on Sundays ( NTA 10), around 11am.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by 0955eb027(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Shey nobody remember Eugenia Abu nii...

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Teedawg: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Savage..
what is savage here now

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by hadura29(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Sadiq Daba... that man is another Veteran I love...

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
mytym:

Sola Atere
Patrick Oke
Kalu Otisi
Tokunbo *Ajai
Funke Oga
Fatima Abass-Hassan(she keeps changing husband names)

Wrong Fatima Abbass Hassan has always maintained that name, perhaps it is Madam Katung you meant

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by heydora: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Used to keep afro
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by toofit007: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
Unfortunately I do not know him, I met Kehinde Young Harry
he is in the same league with Paul ogazie (sport)
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by madgoat(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yea, i do remember him

Buhari

OMG..... May amadioha strike ur rude and insulting mouth.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by BashBB: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:

You mean Aisha Bello? she's the one that keeps changing husbands.......Fatima Abbas Hassan (the name has been consistent ever since)

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by hope4life: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
He was a great Newline presented. Immediately he left, Newsline could not remain the same. Kehinde Young Harry and Arike Dabiri tried a bit to fan the fire but not like Frank

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
I remember him in the 80's . There was a time he was looking for an upright man, going from one town to another. A great news presenter . Indomie children would not know him.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
BashBB:

You mean Aisha Bello? she's the one that keeps changing husbands.......Fatima Abbas Hassan (the name has been consistent ever since)
Yeah, she use to be called Aisha Katung grin wink
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Azumy(f): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Goke7:
Many of the indomie generation will never know that abike dabiri was even a correspondent for Newsline with frank olize, the Mary story comes to mind which actually brought abike dabiri to limelight. Those of the days of sweet journalism in this same Nigeria and on NTA for that matter.
God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React / Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / YOUR TOP 10 Seasonal Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.