Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Holy Ghost Is God The Father Very Presence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Ghost Is God The Father Very Presence (555 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Ghost Is God The Father Very Presence by cosiocan(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
THE HOLY GHOST is GOD THE FATHER's very Presence in us

HOLY GHOST IS NOT A THIRD PERSON OF GOD

HOLY GHOST is to God.
As the Spirit of Man is to Man.

1 Corinthians 2:11 KJV
For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

The Spirit of Man bears witness as well as the Spirit of God.

Romans 8:16 KJV
The Holy Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

HOLY GHOST was the Father of Jesus

Matthew 1:18 KJV
Mary was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 1:20 KJV
The angel of the Lord appeared unto Joseph saying, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
JESUS insisted that He was not alone. Because The HOLY GHOST or His FATHER'S PRESENCE was with him

John 8:16 KJV
And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
John 8:29 KJV
And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.
John 16:32 KJV
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

Jesus said that the Holy Ghost is His Father's dwelling and working in him.

John 14:10 KJV
The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

JESUS promised that His Father will be with us too.

Matthew 10:20 KJV
For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
John 14:23 KJV
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

1 Share

Re: Holy Ghost Is God The Father Very Presence by NoWorries7(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Holyghost or holyspirit? I thought GOD is a spirit, not a ghost?
Re: Holy Ghost Is God The Father Very Presence by cosiocan(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
John 14:23 KJV
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Re: Holy Ghost Is God The Father Very Presence by Raphael81(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Heresy,
Re: Holy Ghost Is God The Father Very Presence by Lordgel: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
LIES! Read the book of Acts chapter 5. You will notice that Ananais and Saphira sinned against the HOLY SPIRIT and it was written that they "sinned against God." (verse 4).
Re: Holy Ghost Is God The Father Very Presence by Lordgel: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Matthew 28:19 - "...baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost." (KJV).

(1) (Reply)

After 37 Years, Not A Single Pastor,psychic Or Healer Has Claimed Our Prize!!! / The Similes Of Good And Bad People In Ebira Land / Feast Of Tabernacles 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.