Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade (511 Views)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Day One
Reckless driver: it was the school proprietor that took us there, that man has zero chills, I kept praying in my heart that God should prevent us from having accident. His wife was sitted in the from with him looking like "which kin man be this?? After my experience with him I don't think there are any blood sucking demons anywhere.

African time: The crusade was supposed to start at 5pm but this is Africa cos we got there around past six. The chairs put together for the crusade barely passed 50 cheesy what about the women that forgot to decorate the pulpit and trees until past 7?? Yes o! Trees grin The place was nothing less than a bush self.

The choristers: just 4 in number for the crusade, the ministration was boring as hell, no drum no instrumental cos it was a deeper life thing.

The guest preacher: we kept singing and praying waiting for him to come just like the day of Pentecost, he finally arrived at 8pm and stayed in his car till 8:30 bfr he started preaching angry he talked so much about the kind of miracles that happened in his ministration two days bck "same is going to happen here tonight... " people Don Taya to even shout Amen.

The instruments: it was like Satan laid hands on them just like the preacher said, grin Weting concern Satan concern instruments again?? From the microphone to the speakers to the generator, what else again? Everything was faulty going off and on at any given time, but the pastor assured us that it was d plot of the devil to prevent people from receiving their blessings shocked
The crusade ended at few minutes to 10pm, the guest pastor said the last prayer and ended it with "goodnight" don't u share the grace in this church?? Oga child said NO, only when G.O officiates...
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Day 2?...
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Day two

We left home even more late today and got there at past 7pm. The chairs were fewer today cry I saw like four empty set of sit so I ordered my oga's kids to follow me so we could sit there, I was almost sitted beside this man bfr I realised that he was d mentally deranged guy that sitted two rows away from us yesterday. We quickly made a U-turn and decided to stand till the end of the service if that is what it will take us. What if we close even more late today? Abeg make we go sitdan for front, his case was worse than yesterday he was singing and making noise.

"Abraham blessing are mine... " we sang it for as many times as possible while the technicians kept working on their dead on arrival instruments.

Choristers ministration: only two for today, they both held one microphone singing until one technician came to hijack it from them Why Nah? Na so one come sit down remain one for there. They gave them a second chance which was not any better, gen went off and they didn't know the song offhand, see them running up and down to get touch grin

Testimony time: the most anticipated time by the minister, "if God did something In your life yesterday... " nobody came out o, one choir took over "don't deny God's blessings come out... " are we now babies that we won't know if anything happened undecided only one person from the community came out aside from the choir and one other brother.

We specially prayed for the instruments today, but it looked like they didn't have ears to listen so they still remained like yesterday. In fact the preacher had to preach with a woman's phone.

"if you know you are an hypocrite come out lemme pray for you before your name comes up in news paper" no one came out "these people don't want my prayers... " we are not an hypocrite sir! angry
I felt pity for the mother of the mentally ill guy, I am sure she came there cos of her son yet nothing happened to him.
Even tho my oga was a reckless driver, God brought us back home safe at 10:30pm kiss
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2017
LWKM!....
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by decatalyst(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin

Op, you are something else! grin
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by prisiliveth: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2017
I no fit laugh ooo,well its a miracle that u guys went and return safely. lolz
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by ogtavia(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is hilarious...50 shades of funny...but you didn't have to name any church...

(1) (Reply)

To The Muslims..... / Have You Been BAPTIZED WITH. FIRE? / Can You Abandon Your Religion For 10 Million Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.