Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor (811 Views)

Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars / Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by kellytuns(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2017
What's the difference between obeying the 10 commandments strictly and being born again.
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Threebees
Nice,
Children of God don't torment... Children of God don't revenge

Children of God don't have trust issues smiley smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
RB007:
Threebees

Nice,

Children of God don't torment...
Children of God don't revenge

Children of God don't have trust issues smiley smiley
Lol I really love your sense of humor it's cool
How I'm I revenging o
I'm not tormenting you
Nd I just have trust issue naturally
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Threebees:
Lol I really love your sense of humor it's cool How I'm I revenging o I'm not tormenting you Nd I just have trust issue naturally
smiley
revenge? Ur taking it out all on me sad
trust issues näturally? hahahahahahaah that's deep cheesy
ion have trust issues at all wink
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
RB007:

smiley

revenge? Ur taking it out all on me sad

trust issues näturally? hahahahahahaah that's deep cheesy

ion have trust issues at all wink
Oya sorry it's my past that has opened my mind I thread carefully now nd I take my time to b comfortable around friends I'm not taking it out on you
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Threebees:

Oya sorry it's my past that has opened my mind I thread carefully now nd I take my time to b comfortable around friends I'm not taking it out on you

It's just like we're having dinner right now..at a lounge

and there's a pepper spray in Ur bag just Incase cheesy cheesy

yes i totally understand you,100%✓ smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2017
RB007:

It's just like we're having dinner right now..at a lounge

and there's a pepper spray in Ur bag just Incase cheesy cheesy

yes i totally understand you,100%✓ smiley

Lol my jolly good friend I just love ur funny nature
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2017
Threebees:

Lol my jolly good friend I just love ur funny nature
morning wink
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2017
RB007:

morning wink
Morning
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Threebees:
Morning
Trust you rested well wink
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2017
RB007:

Trust you rested well wink

Maybe you?
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2017
Threebees:

Maybe you?
Yeah and i woke up Lazy cheesy
AND smiley i feel like hugging you already
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2017
RB007:

Yeah and i woke up Lazy cheesy

AND
smiley i feel like hugging you already
Lol come nd hug me na
Won't u go to church
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2017
Threebees:
Lol come nd hug me na Won't u go to church
My hug comprises of SQUEEZING and SQUASHING and All you can think smiley smiley
errrm Church... We will go wink
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2017
RB007:

My hug comprises of SQUEEZING and SQUASHING and All you can think smiley smiley

errrm Church... We will go wink

If I bite you squeeze nd squash who?
We will go ke common dress up nd go to church
Child of the world
You have spoil to the core
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Threebees:

If I bite you squeeze nd squash who? We will go ke common dress up nd go to church Child of the world You have spoil to the core

i only want to absorb the Glory of God in you..by squeezing smiley
ok am in church now,Forgot my breakfastsad
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2017
RB007:

i only want to absorb the Glory of God in you..by squeezing smiley

ok am in church now,Forgot my breakfastsad

Sorry after service go nd eat pray for two ok
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by orisa37: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2017
Being Born Again is in The Heart, your Soul, your Mind and your Body. Obeying The Ten Commandments maybe in your Mind only and could make you Hypocrite for life.
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Threebees:

Sorry after service go nd eat pray for two ok
wink
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
RB007:

wink
Watsup
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Threebees:
Watsup
Very well
you?
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
RB007:

Very well

you?

Very well too
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Threebees:

Very well too
So i guess i have won your trust smiley smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
RB007:

So i guess i have won your trust smiley smiley
Just a little bit lol
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Threebees:
Just a little bit lol
seems you find fun in tormenting sad sad
not fair
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
RB007:

seems you find fun in tormenting sad sad

not fair

I'm not tormenting na

Oya wat do u want I'll grant ur wish just one
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Threebees:

I'm not tormenting na
Oya wat do u want I'll grant ur wish just one
sigh
you're making fun of me already...
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
RB007:

sigh

you're making fun of me already...
Awwwwwww no I'm playing along na ok I'm sorry say ur wish I'll grant if I promise
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Threebees:

Awwwwwww no I'm playing along na ok I'm sorry say ur wish I'll grant if I promise

Nâh it's fine

it's cool
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
RB007:

Nâh it's fine

it's cool

Wish granted
Re: What's The Difference Between Obeying The 10 Commandments Strictly And Being Bor by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Threebees:

Wish granted
Aiiii
Safesmiley

(1) (Reply)

Watch "Why Am I Here" By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome"he Breaks Into Tears At D End" / Who Is GOD - Allah, Jesus OR Eminem? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.