Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Watch "Why Am I Here" By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome"he Breaks Into Tears At D End" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch "Why Am I Here" By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome"he Breaks Into Tears At D End" (816 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch "Why Am I Here" By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome"he Breaks Into Tears At D End" by Godsbillionaire(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG18-WmftGA

WHY ARE YOU HERE - PASTOR DR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

This short exciting challenging, reflective and thought provoking flick Talks about our purpose of being born and God's expectations of us as children of God and the reason why it is essential to die to self and live for others for the sake of eternity.

During the sermon Pastor Chris gets overwhelmed in the spirit due to a deep love for perishing souls and breaks down prophetically into tears

We are called to make a difference in the life of others and there is a slogan I personally live by:
Whenever we help others fulfill their vision, I find that strange powerful doors open to me

Praise God

Re: Watch "Why Am I Here" By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome"he Breaks Into Tears At D End" by MysteriousAnn(f): 3:35pm On May 10, 2017
Could be tears of joy. Just thinking about how much he will gain from this bring tears to his eyes. LOL. On a serious note, these Pastors are human too and they can shed crocodile tears just like we do.
Re: Watch "Why Am I Here" By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome"he Breaks Into Tears At D End" by zionmade(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Could be tears of joy. Just thinking about how much he will gain from this is bring tears to his eyes. LOL. On a serious note, these Pastors are human too and they can shed crocodile tears just like we do.
Otobo son. Must u come and pour ur frustration here?
Tears or no tears ur entire lineage from ur greatest grandest parents to ur greatest grandest children can never produce such a great man.

2 Likes

Re: Watch "Why Am I Here" By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome"he Breaks Into Tears At D End" by zionmade(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2017
That Meeting was on the Man, the Message and the Mandate and dat was 3yrs ago.
Wenever i listen to dat message i feel like i have not even started doing anything for d gospel

2 Likes

Re: Watch "Why Am I Here" By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome"he Breaks Into Tears At D End" by MysteriousAnn(f): 4:39pm On May 10, 2017
zionmade:

Otobo son. Must u come and pour ur frustration here?
Tears or no tears ur entire lineage from ur greatest grandest parents to ur greatest grandest children can never produce such a great man.

Aha! You're one heck of a pathetic being. What do you want me to do, brag about my daily income or how many properties my dad have? Great men are not judged by wealth but by how they've lived.
Re: Watch "Why Am I Here" By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome"he Breaks Into Tears At D End" by zionmade(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:

Aha! You're one pathetic being? What do you want me to do, brag about my daily income or how many properties my dad have? Great men are not judged by wealth but by how they've lived.
So how one earth did ur great great grannies live dat they didn't teach u to show respect to Men who are greater dan dem.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Best Graduate Of OPM Free School Receives 2 Bedroom Flat And 1 Bedroom Flat. / Happy Sunday! Come On In And Rep Your Church / Can ONE WITNESS Rise Up Against A Person To Accuse Them Of SIN And Condemn Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.