Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,482 members, 7,826,825 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija (51895 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) / Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Nogodyej: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
When una the enjoy nobody hear una but now na to disturb

Oyah Kwantinue
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by alBHAGDADI: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Everyone knows he's gay

He use to fucck one guy from my street before he died of HIV in 2016

There's a rumour in town that the guy infected Daddy freeze before he died
You mean freeze is gay?

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by ObongawanAKS(f): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
I thought marriage is honourable 'in all'? Where did we go wrong? 21st century marriages are jokes, but my case is different.

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by austin2all: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
JUST DONT KNOW WHY A MATURED MAN WILL STOOP SO LOW LIKE MR FREEZE HAS BEEN DOING.
HE IS A TRUE DEFINITION OF AGBAYA.

3 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
No body is perfect so don't always be to fast to say things about some people as others have your skeleton.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Addicted2Women: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You mean freeze is gay?

Yes

Who doesn't know he's Izu's boyfriend

Izu went to a seminary school but he's gay as fucck
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by auhanson(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Freeze is an animal,infested with wrong demonic spirits

I thought his own house was clean when the devil was using him to speak ill about men of God in every scandalous social media..This is an indication of curse on his own person. Dirty freaky ill mannered asshole; wife beater; zero percent morals...

3 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by BABANGBALI: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
So dis babe na remnant? Chai
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Missmossy(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
I always knew this Freeze had lot of cockroaches in his cupboard. Not everyone who has got an abusive past unleashes the same abuse on those they are supposed to love, especially family. He is way too heartless to seek for help.

3 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by alBHAGDADI: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yes
Who doesn't know he's Izu's boyfriend
Izu went to a seminary school but he's gay as fucck
Who is Izu

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by bitingcool: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by DSB(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why do I think this has something to do with Freeze's #Freethesheeple movement?
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Addicted2Women: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Who is Izu

The guy who lived in our street

He's now dead
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by 2shure: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
All thwse women and they smelly pussy and dead breasts.
Abegi
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
he is a mason, cool.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by BBBlaze: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
once upon a time in the land of naira, one pastor talk say daddy freeze get 52 demons when dey control am base on logistics ...

madam freeze said" i think he is disturbed and now is the time to cry for help"...
undecided
now i confam wetin d pastor talk that time!

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by brightology3: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Naaa Devil de use una 2

Mmmsshheeewww

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by enshi(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
I think they can see now.... Cos of all those i want to marry an already made man that is not just starting life...

If this lady was with him in the building days he wont have the right to eject her from their home
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by alBHAGDADI: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

The guy who lived in our street

He's now dead
If I give you an email, will you give me the full gist uniting the guy's picture, probably one taken with freeze? Need it for a blog post.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Freeezzz(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
grin
Bros Smelly, no meme? Why? cool

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by golddust6000(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Madam i will not take your story to be the truth, because all what you wrote up here is just telling us that you are a good woman, very submissive to your husband. If it happens that this is what you told the court i am sorry you have already lost the case.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by OBAGADAFFI: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
quentin06:
he is a mason, cool.

LOL

How do you know
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Addicted2Women: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If I give you an email, will you give me the full gist uniting the guy's picture, probably one taken with freeze? Need it for a blog post.

A picture he took with freeze

How do you think i would be able to get the picture ??

He's was not my friend

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Smellymouth: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Freeezzz:

Bros Smelly, no meme? Why?
cool

Bros, these people taya me joor

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by alBHAGDADI: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

A picture he took with freeze
How do you think i would be able to get the picture ??
He's was not my friend
Thats the only way the story will fly.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by farem: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
mikky4764:
Daddy freeze
If this account is true, then the man must be possess as a man claims. There is a spirit in KemI that has invaded his being

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by lafredo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
I thought freeze was the husband beater ..so na freeze dey beat d wife..na wa oo..pple can carry wrong rumour sha
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
The lady want to go back! The children are the one's stopping her. Why is she saying "I have no where to go" shey she fall from Heaven?

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by funsowilliams(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Daddy freeze thought you are a saint with the way you castigate others.How could you maltreated a woman that gave you a son and daughter like that. Indeed 52 demons are within you..Go for deliverance, u need help

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by andyanders: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
baby124:
I tend to believe this version more. OP, arrange your post well with paragraphs and ask the mods to push to front page

Exactly. The guy talks like parrot and exhibits the character of an abusive husband. He attacks pastor or other people on social media for no just cause.

I think he has mental problem and they need to check on him.

4 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by neocortex: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is this not the same woman that beat up freeze sometime ago ?

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by larrybee2017(f): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
You will know a finish man by the way he react to issues relating to his marital life on social media. Have seen foolish men parading themselves as yeyebrities and I wonder "where men brain go? Many of them seem to be using their third leg more than their brain.
A worthless and finish man is one who belief every post on media is from an ex pretending to be someone else.
I just wish a three days prayer be organised for all these brain dead idiot. Can't they just pick a clue from Omotola,who inspite of all has a better marriage. What happen to their dignity?
Like seriously we need to organise seminar title "moving on when you are no longer interested" for all this stupid people.
You see them act responsibly but the real person is a finished individual. I begin to think most of this their stunt is diabolical. If dem no snatch husband, dem go carry their stupidity come media.
It time we organise a "save our celebrity from ruin rally"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face And His Daughter, Isabella Idibia Strike A Pose / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.