Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! (18568 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (5 - 1) On 28th October 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Shonhairtaipei(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2017
madrid 3 barcelona 1

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by pavy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Madrid 1-2 Barca...viva barsa!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Omoluabi16(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please what time is it? nigerian time that is.
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Madrid would win today. 3-0. 2goals from ronaldo then 1 goal from morata.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Bahddo(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
I always knew the RFEF would ban Neymar for the classico. They would have preferred Messi though. Now we are forced to field Alcacer... That short-one player. I'd have preferred Turan if he was fit.

This Barcelona squad needs a huge overhaul, and it looks like only a loss to Madrid of all teams would make the Barca board sit up.

For the sake of Messi though, I hope Barca win. That guy has been awesome even when the rest players have been below average. He is the main reason the LaLiga is even still a race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
jaymejate:
Without Neymar?

Omo we're grounded already.

Who will hold Marcelo, Matthew?
Who will dribble Sergio Ramos, Messi?
Who will Strike, Suarez?

Omo, if barca win, we struggle to win ni
Real madrid fan spotted.Ho else il dribble ramos in world football if nt messi.Stop deceivin yasef ur a rmd fan nd u shuld b worried about d red card dat ramos il recieve again 2day.A tru rmd fan il knw war i mean. "Winks"

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Stanleysteno(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Barca to win @HT n FT.... Never make the mistake of predicting el-classico based on their form, el-classico is a different ball game

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by pat077: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Over 2.5 and I want Madrid to win.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Misterdhee1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
jaymejate:
Without Neymar?

Omo we're grounded already.

Who will hold Marcelo, Matthew?
Who will dribble Sergio Ramos, Messi?
Who will Strike, Suarez?

Omo, if barca win, we struggle to win ni
So you are actually saying Ramos is too strong for messi to dribble or that Suarez doesn't know how to score than Neymar se?
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Stanleysteno(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Omoluabi16:
7:45 Nigeria time
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by rozayx5(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
FreshboyNeeNee:
I can't even brag again
Barca don cast and its Luis Enrique's fault I tell you!!!

hmm the state of our team now . hmmm

its best to keep quiet cry

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Madrid to win.

2 - 1
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Lastpharoah33: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
As a professional pro match analyst, possible score.. Real 4-2 Barca.... .

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Misterdhee1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bahddo:
I always knew the RRFF would ban Neymar for the classico. They would have preferred Messi though. Now we are forced to field Alcacer... That short-one player. I'd have preferred Turan if he was fit.

This Barcelona squad needs a huge overhaul, and it looks like only a loss to Madrid of all teams would make the Barca board sit up.

For the sake of Messi though, I hope Barca win. That guy has been awesome even when the rest players have been below average. He is the main reason the LaLiga is even still a race.
Exactly. But if Enrique will be wise, i think the formation should focus more on bombarding the midfield rather than replacing Neymar. If Turan isn't fit enough, he should start Dennis Suarez. Gomes shouldn't even make the bench.
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by breko(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Am hoping Madrid wins to secure d title once an for all bt I tink barca r going to give there all
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by millik(f): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
los blancos. hala Madrid

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by sekem: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
For the puntas in the house

Real Madrid - Barcelona home over1.5 goals

Real Madrid - Barcelona

Real Madrid - Barcelona over 9.5 corners
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Beedude(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:

Ifa has spoken and it doesn't fail!
Only God doesnt fail... ifa don fail thousand times..

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by hucienda: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
I support Zizou! cool

Zizou 2 - 1 Barça
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Bahddo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Exactly. But if Enrique will be wise, i think the formation should focus more on bombarding the midfield rather than replacing Neymar. If Turan isn't fit enough, he should start Dennis Suarez. Gomes shouldn't even make the bench.
I totally agree! That Gomez no just dey try at all. Some people just came to make the squad weaker.

I think he's sticking with 4-3-3. Alcacer with Suarez and Neymar sad

Anyway, Barcelona till football ends cool

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by 0b10010011: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Beedude:

Only God doesnt fail... ifa don fail thousand times..

You met a scammer! My own Ifa doeas not fail
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Misterdhee1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bahddo:
I totally agree! That Gomez no just dey try at all. Some people just came to make the squad weaker.

I think he's sticking with 4-3-3. Alcacer with Suarez and Neymar sad

Anyway, Barcelona till football ends cool
Let's hope Alcacer delivers.
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:
If Madrid does not win this match, I will post my nude pictures on Nairaland in 3D.

An if Christiano doesn't score, an HD sex tape of myself and my Bae will be posted!

Hope ur babe is sexy sha, cos I can't wait to watch it...
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by rhames(m): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Omoluabi16:

7.45pm Nigerian time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Elan83(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
real 3-2 Barca! Hala madrid!
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Dopeluiz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
who won bet red card dey dis match
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Jaybeee(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Madrid 3-0 Barca

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by vantage001: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
I hate both teams. Two sides of the same coin.
Utterly corrupt clubs with zero scruples and some of the most morally despicable players in the world.
Both clubs were also contributory to the spanish economic depression. I hope both teams get seriously injured.
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Damibiz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
We re Real madrid,we make our noice on the pitch....#hala madrid,hala CR7...we re dealing with any thing with letter "B" frm Bayer munich to Barcelona......the crown is ourz

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Curry30: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Real Madrid 2 - 1 FC Barcelona
Madrid is better than Barca and they need it more.
is certain, Ronaldo got a goal, Madrid wins!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by promohouse(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
REAL MADRID 1 BACELONA 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur / Ed Woodward Officially LEAVES Man Utd Role After Tripling Club Value / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 0) On 24th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.