Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ease My Mind Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ease My Mind Pls (1008 Views)

Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This / How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease / Ease My Mind Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ease My Mind Pls by froggie(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2007
Hi everyone on board, i have a problem that i would like u guys to give suggestions to and probably solve for me.

U see i am going to have to sit for jamb this year and have accounting in mind as my course though am going to be sitting for English Maths, Economics and government, but the problem is that i want to choose (OAU)as my first and second choice undecided and i don't know if you think it's a good idea.

I will appreciate if anyone would reply me to ease my mind.

saints are those who stand up 2 move ahead when the fall down.
u can do anything if u would just try, froggie gee
Re: Ease My Mind Pls by funkybaby(f): 12:26am On Jan 26, 2007
My dear, do not make that mistake. Ife is very competitive. Assuming you do not meet the cut-off mark,that means you have wasted your jamb score. I advise you put a state university .eg. UNAD or OSU or a less competitive federal university.eg. Universities in the north as your second choice. Best of luck!
Re: Ease My Mind Pls by funkybaby(f): 12:28am On Jan 26, 2007
My dear, do not make that mistake. Ife is very competitive. Assuming you do not meet the cut-off mark,that means you have wasted your jamb score. I advise you put a state university .eg. UNAD or OSU or a less competitive federal university.eg. Universities in the north as your second choice. Best of luck!
Re: Ease My Mind Pls by froggie(m): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2007
I never knew Ife was so competitive like that sad, was thinking tht since i'm 4rm there , it should be much more easier 4 me to gain admission , well i've not actually filled the online form because of this issue so i'll still have 2 think deeply bout it,
& Osu is another skool that i wud like go sha even though going to school in my home town has always been my dream.

A friend of mine actually got admission into UNAD last week or so and i don't want to be an exception.Me sef need to enter skool oo. But i no wan go enter skool of hard knocks sha.

Thanks for your reply, it really means a lot to me.
Re: Ease My Mind Pls by Dime(f): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2007
Don't cram things into your head, make sure you understand what accounting is all about and you don't have to study day and night for it, sometimes you just have to know it like you know the meaning of you name grin
Re: Ease My Mind Pls by froggie(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2007
yea u r right , if i may ask, are u an accounting student?
Re: Ease My Mind Pls by Dime(f): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2007
i was, didn't like it so i dropped it and took law instead.

I hope am not sounding to naive, i was just trying to help.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Tartu, Estonia Scholarships / Where Can I Do My Industrial Training? / Jamb Has Increased Marks Of Some Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.