Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS (48778 Views)

Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Frankmore77: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Adebowale89(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
afonjasaremad:
But Oshogbo carry style local......oh
I taught this was suppose to be a state capital....LOL....

make use of your brain nigga. read well next time before jumping like a bull dog to comment

3 Likes

Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by obadesanre: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
May His Soul Rest In Peace. My Condolence to the good people of Osun State
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Adebowale89(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
afonjasaremad:
afonja will.always storm everywhere just to beg for food and ogogoro.....

Meanwhile, RIP to the dead

your moniker shows the level of your madness

I will suggest you format all those your wasted nervous system for a proper restoration

4 Likes

Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by horlah005: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
afonjasaremad:

U just want to comment.... Right? U should think twice b4 u comment. Does that place looks local to you

BTW that's ede...

1 Like

Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Typicalguy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
dyabman:

That isn't Oshogbo , It's Ede
correct

1 Like

Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Typicalguy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
iamawara:
Them wan bring am back to life Ni abi .? What did they discuss at d meeting self? Afonjazz be killing them selves any how. See as the,m send this man go heaven like VTU. RIP
just lyk dat
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Samuelspot(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Goodnight sir sorry O.B.O AND ENTIRE FAMILY

Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by gotnel: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rest in peace Serubawon. A reminder to the living that one day is assigned for man to transit from this land to eternity.
BE PREPARED.
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
afonjasaremad:
na Ede his house dey......he was rushed to Osogbo which is nearby
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Burgerlomo: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
RIP sir
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by farihafaheemah(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
afonjasaremad:
Your comment show level of ur ignorant and education. Either you're illiterate educated or pure illiterate, so the capital of Osun is Ede.
Read while in school no, let refer you to state and capital : Osun state. Osogbo is the capital besides have u ever travelled to Osun and see how beautiful the place is?

1 Like

Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by farihafaheemah(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Rip to the first executive governor of the state of osun.
Please if you have plans of travelling through Akoda, Aisu, Sekonna junction today, put it on hold. Ede people are protesting the death of Adeleke. Several vehicles have been damaged already.
Why are they protesting, he died of heart attack which could happen to anybody. The law enforcement should be deployed to re install law and order in the community
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
RIP Sir you did well
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by bakkunm: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
afonjasaremad:

idiot mumu,adeleke was from ede land.,and more ovr how local for sympathies deceased?fool.let Davido catch you ,your happiness will turn to sorrow
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by jimcoservices: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oooh see how his people love him
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by asokid(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vanity. I hope his fighter nephew will give his life to christ. RIP sir. Always do good.
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by asokid(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
jimcoservices:
Oooh see how his people love him
Bro not love. Trust me most people there came to laugh and do ameabo.
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Bash92(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Why are they protesting, he died of heart attack which could happen to anybody. The law enforcement should be deployed to re install law and order in the community
There are rumours he was poisoned yesterday at an event he attended.
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
farihafaheemah:

It's because some of the youths are saying he was poisoned while believed it was a spiritual attack from his political rivals
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by addey44: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
afonjasaremad:
Who taught you?
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by toocoded: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
TRADEMARK:
Sun re ó, De Gov, my heartfelt sympathy to the Adeleke Family. Davido is definitely mourning his uncle right now, they are a family with strong ties.
His Uncle or his Dad
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by juman(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hiss.

Politicians.
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by addey44: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
toocoded:
His Uncle or his Dad
Davido is his nephew, not son.
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Walelavender(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Serubawon is gone. May he RIP. The inevitable end; Death!
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by doctuw(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
RIP to the first executive governor of the state of Osun, the Asiwaju of Edeland. Serubawon ti lo. No promise of leaving this world alive.
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by obyrich(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
RIP senator. The pics reminds me of my NYSC days in Osun (Ede south). Feeling nostalgic.
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Charly68: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Charismatic senator is gone , the entire Ede township has lost an illustrious son. The crowd shows how his people loved him..but death is wicked by snatching him away unnoticed. Rip Mr senator
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Vicolan: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
decatalyst:
Why are they storming his house? To steal his property?

Dem no storm eim house when he dey alive ooo

That's how it shd be!!! To pay him last respect and to condole with d family of d deceased......

And moreover people do visit him when he's around too so do good so dt people will talk about u wen u r gone!!
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by chime8(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
RIP TO THE DEAD

BUT, THE DEATH OF NIGERIA OLD POLITICAL ROGUES THAT HAVE LOOTED THE COUNTRY DRY HAVE JUST STARTED.

AT LEAST THREE PER MONTH
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by Vicolan: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
afonjasaremad:
But Oshogbo carry style local......oh I taught this was suppose to be a state capital....LOL....

That's home town Ede not Osogbo
Re: Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS by SANdos: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dem no even open gate for the sympathisers because dem no be big men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stuart Symington Rocking Ijaw Cultural Attire & Dance In Bayelsa State (Photos) / African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari / Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.