Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

$50m Found In Ikoyi Residence Ploy Against GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $50m Found In Ikoyi Residence Ploy Against GEJ (830 Views)

Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$50m Found In Ikoyi Residence Ploy Against GEJ by omolami: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
The issue surrounding the $50m found in an Ikoyi residence is phantum and a ploy by buhari to get at GEJ for pre presidential election 2015 vulgar languages. This is because penel set up for investigation of corrupt cases is STRANGE to buhari's fight against cooruption. Efcc not involved in the panel only 3 powerful men. The VP , NSA and AGF. Efforts at rubishing Gej has ramain part of APC agenda from inseption. The ikoyi nomey is premidetated and unprofessionaly delievered. It is shameful at this time nigerians cannot feed well again. Evil men must recrivr God's wta

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi Residence Ploy Against GEJ by GavelSlam: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Go school first.

4 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi Residence Ploy Against GEJ by omolami: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afterall your president whom you worship does not possess WAEC. Who knows may be you too did not have primary level certificate. It will take you and your poeple 40 years to reach basic education level.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi Residence Ploy Against GEJ by GavelSlam: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
It seems you have no idea what the mons officer's cadet school is about.

What do you know?

Atakara graduate.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi Residence Ploy Against GEJ by CharlotteFlair: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
GavelSlam:
It seems you have no idea what the mons officer's cadet school is about.

What do you know?

Atakara graduate.
Your NEPA bill president has ran this country into recession a record two times. You all bet your silly asses the Jonathan and his wife would run away asvsoon buhari becomes president, but my brother, he is there in Otuoke his village waiting for you all. Go and touch him if you dare, then me and you would understand who really owns Nigeria.

Ffk and Lootimi will meet in court and we are watching in 3D regardless of the cover-up panel set up by the Vegetable.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi Residence Ploy Against GEJ by GavelSlam: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Your NEPA bill president has ran this country into recession a record two times. You all bet your silly asses the Jonathan and his wife would run away asvsoon buhari becomes president, but my brother, he is there in Otuoke his village waiting for you all. Go and touch him if you dare, then me and you would understand who really owns Nigeria.

Ffk and Lootimi will meet in court and we are watching in 3D regardless of the cover-up panel set up by the Vegetable.
What recession?

Say poverty is slapping you left and right.

2 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi Residence Ploy Against GEJ by CharlotteFlair: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

What recession?

Say poverty is slapping you left and right.
By the grace of God, buharis poor handling of the economy does not have a bearing on me. I only pity folks like you whose job is pay per post
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi Residence Ploy Against GEJ by GavelSlam: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
By the grace of God, buharis poor handling of the economy does not have a bearing on me. I only pity folks like you whose job is pay per post

Not 250k again?

It is now pay per post.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi Residence Ploy Against GEJ by Toketimt: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Not 250k again?

It is now pay per post.

U dey mind the Idiota. All sane minds knows that such huge amounts could never have been released without Jonah-daft approval. His cocck suckers are just so pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi Residence Ploy Against GEJ by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
omolami:
The issue surrounding the $50m found in an Ikoyi residence is phantum and a ploy by buhari to get at GEJ for pre presidential election 2015 vulgar languages. This is because penel set up for investigation of corrupt cases is STRANGE to buhari's fight against cooruption. Efcc not involved in the panel only 3 powerful men. The VP , NSA and AGF. Efforts at rubishing Gej has ramain part of APC agenda from inseption. The ikoyi nomey is premidetated and unprofessionaly delievered. It is shameful at this time nigerians cannot feed well again. Evil men must recrivr God's wta

How much did they pay you to come up with that infantile rubbish?
It was Amaechi's money, no its Rivers State's money, now its a phantom ploy - GEJ's apologists una well done, nice try.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Court Remands Ex-gov. Lamido In Prison / BREAKING NEWS ... Ah Buhari ! / Quotes That Nigerians Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.