Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) (63577 Views)

Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS / Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest / Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by adethebahdguy100(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pictures of the balls nko Lalasticala
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by midol: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:
This is the kind of mad man afonja are telling unless he supports Biafra,the biafra agitation is not gonna be taken seriously.thats to tell u that Afonjas are as confused as charlie boy;as matter of fact, in biafra such person as charly boy & his madness would be dumped in nigeria,where such mad people are found.Sai baba,Sai vegetable till 2020.Midol what is ur yoruba muslim's opinion on their adopted son and his chronic madness?

We yoruba muslims consider Charlie boy greater than Awolowo because he denounced Biafra. We are preparing to throw owambe. grin

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Nellizzy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
bist you area fada
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by MDCCCXXXII: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Quinn22:
Na your face be that on your dp? shocked lipsrsealed
That is MukaBaruka. The poet with a difference.
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by CCDav1: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jajayi:
Nigerian Singer, Charly boy caused a stir after revealing on Instagram today that he pierced his balls and tattooed all his children's names on his arm.

According to him, "Tattooed my children's name on my left arm today, hope space go dey to tattoo my grand children's name".

In another post, the areafada wrote "My Body is in shock. Pierced my blokus today. More balls to the ball."

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/charly-boy-pierces-his-balls-tattoos.html

Who is he mbok?Never heard of him before! Is he from Sambisa forest or another whistle blower?.. Uwafit

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by CzarChris(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm feeling pains just reading this topic
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by vicben27(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
if he likes let him pierce is annus n brain! if dat wil give him sense useless old man
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by SURElee(f): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
As much as I'm not a tattoo fan, the only body work I love till date is the body work( body art) on Scoffield's body in Prison break.

Charles Oputa named his children. Does he now need a tattoo to remind him of their names bi is amnesia setting in small small?
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
When will this man grow up undecided
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
midol:

We yoruba muslims consider Charlie boy greater than Awolowo because he denounced Biafra. We are preparing to throw owambe. grin
Good luck to you.as for us, thats good riddance to bad rubbish.yoruba muslims can now start piercing their blokos in support of their beloved son, insha Allah amen.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by waranjalicious(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
I no wan hear wen dis man get skin cancer...#Bleep-u-charly boi
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by johncallidon(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
masterP042:
Just when u thought you've seen the weirdest of it all. Then someone pierces his balls
lmao! why wicked

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by driand(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Gångster grin

Forever fúçkiñg Young grin
fvck that shiit! grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by daryoor03(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Insane
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by YMBBA: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2Corinthians 4:4

What shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world and loose his own soul? Matthew 16:26
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by prettymua: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Watch It! That Poor Beggar In Your Neighbourhood May Be Working For Some ‘Big Man’

By TrueLifeTori

The late American hotelier and founder of the Hilton Hotels chain, Conrad Nicholson Hilton, once said, “Charity is a supreme virtue, and the great channel through which the mercy of God is passed onto mankind.”

Most of us apparently understand this concept and many often truly want to be charitable to needy members of the society. The confusion, however, is that we no longer know who is truly in need. Across our cities, there is a steadily increasing number of Smart Alecs who live off the misfortune of those poor, needy ones, especially those living with various forms of disabilities.

Our reporter’s experience yesterday morning attests to this. At the ever-busy Maza-Maza bus terminal in Lagos, a convergence point for many travellers to far-flung regions of the country, this cripple on a makeshift wooden board fitted with rollers was being harassed by a tout (agbero).

“Commot for road make passengers enter bus, or else I go bundle you commot for here,” the agbero said in a croaky voice as he hauled a heavy Ghana-must-go bag into the trunk of an 18-seater bus. “You think say because your oga don settle you can do anyhow.”

READ ALSO: http://truelifetori.com/my-kindness-to-a-total-stranger-put-me-into-a-huge-debt-and-nearly-landed-me-in-big-wahala/

The cripple, who could not have been more than 20 years of age, quietly wheeled himself out of the way to avoid trouble with the agbero. Even a lunatic in Lagos knows you don’t argue with these folks who always seem high on something.

“Beggar get oga?” our reporter who, on her way to an assignment stopped by to buy recharge card, asked jokingly. It was more out of curiosity.

“Dey there now,” said the agbero offhandedly. But looking up and seeing the beautiful face of the enquirer, he attempted to switch to good English. “One man come here to drop him and others very early in the morning and come to carry them back in the evening. Me I sleep for this park so I dey see him. They are his ATM, while we dey here dey hustle from morning to night.”

Our reporter wanted to find out more, but the agbero was not willing to say more but subtly threatened the cripple to talk or be thrown out of the park.

Isa, as he called himself, admitted he has a master whom he works for, but would not say his name nor his location. The master, according to Isa, is from Bauchi State, North-East Nigeria. All he does is to bring cripples from Bauchi to Lagos, offer them accommodation and protection, provide them with necessary tools and send them out on the daily business of begging for alms.

“We dey five for this park. Our master dey drive us come park early in the morning and by evening, that kind 9 o’clock, he go come carry us back. From the money wey we dey make every day, our master pay us small, give some to our papa or mama for village, then he go keep everything,” he said.

TrueLifeTori also gathered that the so-called master, who operates mostly in the shadows, surfaces occasionally to “settle” the park managers so that his “employees” will be allowed to continue their business unhindered.

DO YOU HAVE A TOUCHING STORY TO SHARE? Visit: http://truelifetori.com/share-tori/
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by francis247(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Good one. But please when is he going to pierce his eyes and skull?
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

My mentor

I want to be like you when i grow up

Buhari will not be happy about this
I tink u shld be more concerned bout how ur parents and future family will feel...buhari doesnt even knw u exist.
U wan to be lik charlie boy...without meetn u,i knw d kind of person u are...a PERVERT!!!
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by 2shure: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
(instrumental sound intro).
Dan dan dunati don don
Don don don.tin tin tin na na
Dan dan dunati don don
Its joe crack the don uhn
Irv gotti.
Ashanti.
Terror squad niggis.
Whats love..got to do.

Dis charly def on crack coke
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Sunsets: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jajayi:
Nigerian Singer, Charly boy caused a stir after revealing on Instagram today that he pierced his balls and tattooed all his children's names on his arm.

According to him, "Tattooed my children's name on my left arm today, hope space go dey to tattoo my grand children's name".

In another post, the areafada wrote "My Body is in shock. Pierced my blokus today. More balls to the ball."

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/charly-boy-pierces-his-balls-tattoos.html
ara di n'udi n'udi, ara ara di n'udi n'udi
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by temitope277(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
how many children did he has?
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by josephevergreen(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
hmmm
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by PANDA2: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Charly boy is nothing but a geriatric national disgrace

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
QuietHammer:
Me? angry A damn straight nigga, allow a guy hold my john Thomas , raise it up in a bid to see my balls and tattoo them? angry Never!

It's either the tattooist is a female or Charlie is gay. angry
who is talking of tatoo?he take nail pierce him old blokus.
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Phelicx(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pierced his balls ni

Pictures please or ahdonbilivit!
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Tripple33: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
WTF!! Haba no pishure?? I for like see the pishure of those balls. Seeing is believing or no be so?
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by lordkhaos: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
why e no post the balls wey hin pierce na
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Masterclass32: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Complete lunatic. undecided
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Congratulations all NLS with a standing ovation give this Ngbeke a Round of applause!
Idiot of the year
grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by kaypower1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Victornezzar:
Mad people everywhere just few dat are on the streets

Meanwhile It will never be well with the management of Glo

i say an amen to that
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by diogochantell: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Weird! Na real wa
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Peppergroove(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ayam not understanding at all!!...yaf peirce ur balls! abi yamad ni??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Ezeonu Shares Photo With Her Sons / Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.