Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest (26560 Views)

Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Gisters: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
GistMore.com

Rapper and originator of popular trend dance 'Zanku Legwork, Zlatan Ibile has taken to his instagram page to appreciates a fan who tattoos his name on his chest

#ZLATANOVAZ #ZLATANOVAZ !! I appreciate this

See more; http://gistmore.com/zlatan-ibile-appreciates-a-fan-who-tattoos-his-name-on-his-chest

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Gisters: 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2019

1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Davash222(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Zlatan of all musicians

Peak of stupidity!!

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Iamkuttie(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Oneday dem go tatoo my name too. smiley
#Believe

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Halezis(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
One of the greatest heights of stupidity I've seen on this spacesad

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Ciaos: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
He no even do am temporary,na permanent one him do. This mumu na highest he be.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by mcjohny(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
imagine how hungry he looks. he will soon change his name, this time around you will draw another tattoo on your forehead

19 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Zlatan ibrahimovic I know, what the hell is zlatan ibile? angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Opportuneke(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Take am easy bro...

Sars no get joy oooo,
Don't bring attention to yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
angry

Here they come - the bet9ja, sex styles , data sellers and work from home posters angry

Followed by the low life tribal bigots then the self righteous he is a Yahoo boy posters !!

Useless people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by helphelp: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Clap for that fan. To mumu no easy at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by johnkay1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Dirty finger nails = Dirty boys
Dirty boys = Dirty fans
Dirty fans = Zlatan

9 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Houseofglam7(f): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Absolute garbage....
He'd regret that decision pretty pretty soon undecided

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by SweetCunt97(f): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
I hope his gf breaks up with him.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by AntiWailer: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by XTHRONE(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
This sex position guy, Muslim folks do dey fasting oo, they will soon come for u, no say , I no tell u. By they way, u mean u have 366 sex position , person no dey before all of them finish, how many u don try finish, pple wey no get girl friend how they go take do am, abi u dey borrow girl friend join, no mention olosho, I no dey olosho...well more grease to ur man power.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Kreamie(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Of all the musicians?

Zlatan will fade away faster than a loud fart..

angry
Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by pyro62(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fagot ass fan begging for cheap attention. I wonder how he would explain to his children that he tattooed a one season Wonder's name on his chest, because the his role model in life. SPITS!!

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Robert129(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
I can imagine the pains he went through
Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by don4real18(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Perhaps, that's the supposed fan nickname

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by StrikeBack(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Something you'll still regret
Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by lyriclekidd(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bull crap...

Check my signature if you got gift cards and Bitcoin.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Olowokere(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=Gisters post=79011423]GistMore.com

Rapper and originator of popular trend dance 'Zanku Legwork, Zlatan Ibile has taken to his instagram page to appreciates a fan who tattoos his name on his chest

See more; http://gistmore.com/zlatan-ibile-appreciates-a-fan-who-tattoos-his-name-on-his-chest

[/quote

I think ignorance dey worry this one right frm birth

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Olowokere(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
When he get old his children will as him who is Zlatan Ibile
Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by etrange: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Is that his jaw?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by Martins6545: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
See all of them, entities of hatred

Nigerians I wonder when you will ever stop hatred and jealousy, I bet most of you just want to be in his position, I mean Zlatan

Country of hate and jealous

*spits*
Re: Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest by baby124: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
He regret it in future when Zlatan start begging for money from the public after his 16mins is over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown / Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) / Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.