Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics (63606 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by feranmi400: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
The marital crisis between Tonto Dikeh and Olakunle Churchill entered a whole new level this past weekend when Churchill went back to Tonto Dikeh's family house to have her bride price refunded.

Churchill's uncle, Bishop Dare led a delegation to meet with Tonto Dikeh's father, Chief Sunny Dikeh in Port Harcourt to collect the bride price they paid over a year ago when they held their introduction.

Crdt: @mediaroomhub

Watch Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEdUoXx6WvE

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/27/its-over-churchill-family-takes-back-his-bride-price-from-tonto-dikehs-family-video/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by fkpboss: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ehya... cry Celebrity's marriage is as weak as buhari

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by SUPOL(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Where's d money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Papiikush: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Both families should rot in hell for all we care.
Nigerians are still angry at our president sending a voice note to us in Hausa. undecided

263 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good Riddance .... on my way to collect my vote back from APC angry sad

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by dacblogger: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
How come??,I thought tonto dike said she paid her bride price? grin
Churchill should return the money back to her na grin

208 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by chymes0359(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2017

why is this even a news..
Nansanse!
Nigerian celebrity marriage dey weak pass buhari spermatozoa..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by auntysimbiat(f): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Jostico: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
the guy before me sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Came: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
I wonder why toto lied, she say na she pay her bride price... Na wa oooooo... Wetin church do toto really pain am, way make am bitter like that.... Hmmmmmmm!!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by LaurelP(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
But someone said she paid her brideprice herself. All these media noise women always put up to gather public pity.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
so she lied that she paid her bride price? why is tonto dike such a liar?

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by praizephoto(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
but Anty dey lie ooo

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by EmyLeo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wake up, pray and pray again

U really need it..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by feranmi400: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

WAS it not both of them dat enjoyed the one year nonsense marriage ?......why will they shamelessly want there bride price backback

After using her and her fame u still shamelessly came to collect bride price back

yea we Nigerians will only blame the women why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike....to hell with the fuccking marraige

stupid elders with no shame

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Awkward... They married on social media and ultimately broke up on social media. I didn't even know bride price return can be publicised.

This generation of young people don't know or understand the meaning of marriage.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by computerboy: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

my advice to toto dike is that he should change that his son name to dike

stupid elders with no shame

Why are you blaming the elders? what would you have them do? They just set both of them free now.

Click link in my signature to get your USA USED LAPTOP AT AMAZING PRICES

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by ivolt: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
I knew Tonto lied that she paid her own bride price.
I am expecting another carefully cooked lie from her
in few days time.

If you must get married, choose wisely!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by rattlesnake(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
GLORY
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by hilroy: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fvck them all
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Toto pls avoid those agent of darkness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by adorablevic: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
am happy for churchhill... he doesn't know how God has saved him

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by ALAYORMII: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tot Tonto said she paid it by herself??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
dacblogger:
How come??,I thought tonto dike said she paid her bride price? grin
Churchill should return the money back to her na grin

sister i wonder o....

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Olasco93: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is disgraceful, it is shameful, lucubrious, demeaning and an act of oddorrifferrous-saga... They are disgrace to all Church-Alters...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by ikp120(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
I thought that shameless hoe said that she paid her bride price by herself?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by TurboBuilder(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
May be she would consider marrying an igbo man this time around... *Just saying*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Gifts Tacha IPhone 11 Pro Max Worth N600k / Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom / Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.