Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels (39698 Views)

NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) / 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) / Ajayi Crowther University VC Shuts School After Students Poured Him Water (2) (3) (4)

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by RealLordZeus(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Raw food items kwa?

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Piztsn(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2017
Craze Dey O!

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Einl(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2017
calberian:

What of "diabolic materials"?
I tell you

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Einl(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Bollinger:

I have one better. How do we determine what "diabolical" is? Anything can be diabolical if used in the wrong way.

True that.

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by tonio2wo: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Kelklein:
15. Jeans?

Some hard core overzealous born again see wearing jeans as a sin.

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by simplyhonest(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Jackipapa:
Kindly read this,

Mission Statement of Ajayi Crowther University

1) Provide admission to students and employment to staff without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, and disability, religious and political persuasions.
2) Produce graduates who are imbued with fear of God and a sense of service to humanity and who are endowed with a well-rounded education to enable them to operate successfully in the Nigerian environment, both as private entrepreneurs and as top-flight workers in the private and public sectors of the nation’s economy.
3) Provide a living and learning environment which is influenced by Christian ethics and principles.[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
but from the above... number one states that the school will be devoid of RELIGIOUS persuasions.... what then is diabolical if it's my religious persuasion

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2017
No weed. Lol
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Deniyi76: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2017
Phone nko

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
which meal re you talking about? When they re not even allowed to have raw food items.... Make de chop stone and sand be that ...

Na wa o

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2017
gflames89:

Students don't cook meals there. Its part of your tuition. But there is one problem with ACU it's the last bus stop for most rich kids that have been ruisticated from more than 2university.

Oh! I concur
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2017
hardbody:

Cafeteria will provide lafun. ...your favourite wink
Lol,gerrarahia jor.BTW lafun ati gbegiri+ewedu= TIMELESS!
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2017
duduade:

They definitely will have cafeterias..

That's nice,but I still prefer to cook my meals myself. that way I will be sure of the level of hygiene.

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by rhektor(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2017
So students can not cook their own food?

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by ikorodureporta: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2017
O'boi.....

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Thobiy(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2017
It Is Well
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Vicolan: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2017
Einl:
Number 18 though.

Who defines 'ungodly'?

Like Baba Femi naw grin
Einl:
Number 18 though.

Who defines 'ungodly'?

Like Baba Femi naw
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
stephenmorris:
the school is bleeped up kindly check this https://www.nairaland.com/3759267/ajayi-crowther-university-students-forced
Glorified secondary school, BTW,I believe the students were forewarned before they got enrolled. I mean they could have changed their mind,if they can't adhere to the terms and conditions.my take though.

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Glorified secondary school, BTW,I believe the students were forewarned before they got enrolled. I mean they could have changed their mind,if they can't adhere to the terms and conditions.my take though.
they probably add more rules as time goes on so you can't blame them

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
stephenmorris:
they probably add more rules as time goes on so you can't blame them
Oh! that's not good.

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by LordOfNaira: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
This is like sending the students to a stone age voyage.what are the students expected to use in preparing their meals? firewood?

I thought I saw "raw food items" on the list...

Does it mean students depend on the school for food

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I thought I saw "raw food items" on the list...

Does it mean students depend on the school for food

I just learnt that the school provides food for the students via their cafeteria, hence they (the students)have been warned never to bring raw food items to school.
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by LordOfNaira: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I just learnt that the school provides food for the students via their cafeteria, hence they (the students)have been warned never to bring raw food items to school.

Nawa o...
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by sharpwriter(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Woe unto those that stay in that school's hostel, for they shall be DUMMIES when their mates are gaining development. grin

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by AssLeeKar: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

your type see girls as big deal and worship them by selling your respect
yes, a rapist like you can never see girls as big deal bcux you lack the moral upbringing... Just take a look at your silly moniker, does it speak good of you? Are you normal? When last did you take your phycho Kolomental Drugs. Abeg swerve. Now boy run alone and wount get response from me again
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by FUCKyouALL: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
AssLeeKar:
yes, a rapist like you can never see girls as big deal bcux you lack the moral upbringing... Just take a look at your silly moniker, does it speak good of you? Are you normal? When last did you take your phycho Kolomental Drugs. Abeg swerve. Now boy run alone and wount get response from me again

an asshole is pained. Guess what? That's part of my job; dealing with assholes. I see the blood in your eyes and I see the tears flow down your cheeks. Hahahahahaha. SUCK MY DICK

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by okusman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
TPAND:
Other than Hair Straigheners and Dryers... nothing on that list raises a brow

So Jeans doesn't raise a brow too?.

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Organs(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jackipapa:
Kindly read this,

Mission Statement of Ajayi Crowther University

1) Provide admission to students and employment to staff without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, and disability, religious and political persuasions.
2) Produce graduates who are imbued with fear of God and a sense of service to humanity and who are endowed with a well-rounded education to enable them to operate successfully in the Nigerian environment, both as private entrepreneurs and as top-flight workers in the private and public sectors of the nation’s economy.
3) Provide a living and learning environment which is influenced by Christian ethics and principles.[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

Number (3) clearly contradicts number (1).

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Jideloye(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
[center][/center][b][/b] coming through
mtcheewwwww grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by ehix89(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
And they didn't think it was wise to ban cucumber too?

Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds / Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) / I Am Regretting Going To College Of Education