Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Reflection On Talent - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reflection On Talent (568 Views)

My REFLECTION On The Year / Why Passion Is Greater Than Talent. / A Poem; Reflection On A Friendship Endtime: You And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reflection On Talent by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 24, 2017
Within you is a treasure waiting to be refined to beautify your generation
A spark waiting to e fanned into a glowing fire to give light to your generation.
A potential waiting to be tapped to transform situations.
A spring of water waiting to be dredged into an ocean to provide water to satisfy the thirst of many.
A seedling waiting to be nurtured into a mighty tree to provide shelter from the scorch of the sun for many.
You are unique my friend, and have something to offer your generation.
An while you strive to take your place in destiny,
don't you give your "ear-time" to people whose words are payload of sand that helps buries the potential of men
beneath the earth, forever hidden in the dark from those who would have benefited from their shinning light.
Rather pay attention to men whose words are like water that helps to nurture the seed of greatness in you to germinate
to the point of yielding fruit so that you and others around you can profit from that which divinity has graciously gifted you with.
So my friend, neither despise yourself nor others because you are unique and understand that as regards talents, there is no room for competition because the Creator has designed it to be complementary since HE wants humanity to be inter dependent.
[b][/b]
Re: Reflection On Talent by GoodMuyis(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Writerspay Annual Awards 2017 / b / Burdened With My Love By Omojuwura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.