Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria (23542 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Posing With A Short Man (Photos) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by donfemo(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2017
Nigerians, suddenly y'all think he has nothing to offer. We love to judge people we don't even know. God bless his hustle and i hope he is able to reach out to depressed ones out there.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Eventoned: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Gassa007: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2017
Turks:
He wants to teach what exactly?
*Deception? *Immorality?

I mean. Tell me.
Abegi try get over it
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2017
must these clowns blow from BBnaija? they have refused to rest and it's annoying me.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by abbaapple: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2017
SIRmanjar:

All dis who im epp chanters sef,im be like say una just learn de line?Ok im help de lagooners.

Shot up and stop quoten me undecided
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2017
abbaapple:

Shot up and stop quoten me undecided
Local Mumu boy!I know say u just learn dat line for ur village..All ur life u neva achieve anyting person wan use im talent help people,u come dey hate.
U betta locate any nearest university attend the show ad collect free counseling..Who knows de lagoon might call on your wretched ass next.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by abbaapple: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Local Mumu boy!I know say u just learn dat line for ur village..All ur life u neva achieve anyting person wan use im talent help people,u come dey hate.
U betta locate any nearest university and collect free counselling..Who knows de lagoon might call on your wretched ass next.

Woa woa woa! Easy on me ok, u dis castrated primitiv bingo witout direction, better shottah Bleep up u maggot!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2017
University ke No one commits suicide in the university. There is enough motivation for students not to. So you think a student will commit suicide so that his room mate will now carry his remaining foodstuffs? Never! Kolewerk! Or is it when you are planning the suicide they will call you that there is impromptu test at ETF building being conducted by professor MAJEK...
*IN AGBERO VOICE...Shey mii joor ( do another one joor)* grin

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2017
abbaapple:

Woa woa woa! Easy on me ok, u dis castrated primitiv bingo witout direction, better shottah Bleep up u maggot!
Haa!Ur grand papa ad ur papa gay..U betta ask ur papa make im show you who born u..You go dey suprise say im gay lover shiit you out from im anus by mistake enter pit toilet.PUNK!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2017
sshola:
University ke No one commits suicide in the university. There is enough motivation for students not to. So you think a student will commit suicide so that his room mate will now carry his remaining foodstuffs? Never! Kolewerk! Or is it when you are planning the suicide they will call you that there is impromptu test at ETF building being conducted by professor MAJEK...
*IN AGBERO VOICE...Shey mii joor ( do another one joor)* grin
No one commits suicide In de university abi?U know how many student commit suicide last year?
Ohk!the students wey dey uni nogo graduate ad maybe face challenge for future wey dem no fit handle come decide commit suicide?
If they think of committing suicide in school or in future the counseling will make dem have a change of mind.
Make una dey think well before una comment abeg.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Jace234(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2017
All this people wey dey talk say 'thintalltony deny him family' 'thintalltony do this n that'... Hypocrites! i pity una oo. Same family he presently lives with and they are happy going on their normal daily life.
Na so una with ya pea brains vote 86yr old man to take una to the future, future wey him for don die before una reach. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2017
SIRmanjar:

No one commits suicide In de university abi?U know how many student commit suicide last year?
Ohk!the students wey dey uni nogo graduate ad maybe face challenge for future wey dem no fit handle come decide commit suicide?
If they think of committing suicide in school or in future the counseling will make dem have a change of mind.
Make una dey think well before una comment abeg.

For your mind u Sabi think pass abi? So you don feature for their future to see suicidal rate abi? When fools think of attacking symptoms, we think of the bigger picture, the root...The hands & minds of the youths need to be engaged, that way the menace will be curbed.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2017
sshola:

For your mind u Sabi think pass abi? So you don feature for their future to see suicidal rate abi? When fools think of attacking symptoms, we think of the bigger picture, the root...The hands & minds of the youths need to be engaged, that way the menace will be curbed.
Whoo be de fool wey dey think of attacking symptoms if I may ask?Ok de hands ad minds of the youths needs to be engaged in order to stop suicide baa?The doctor ad sum pipu wey commit suicide last month,werent they engaged in sumting?They had good jobs and were living fine.
When block heads contribute to any discussion im dey always pain me reach bone marrow.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Whoo be de fool wey dey think of attacking symptoms if I may ask?Ok de hands ad minds of the youths needs to be engaged in order to stop suicide baa?The doctor ad sum pipu wey commit suicide last month,werent they engaged in sumting?They had good jobs and were living fine.
When block heads contribute to any discussion im dey always pain me reach bone marrow.

Poor me, how did I get here? Having a showdown with a numbskull! Sob sob sob. Pardon me sadist, I have to go now but before I go, let me advise that you go back and read more about the last cases of suicide and particularly about the doctor, also work on writing skills, it's slightly appalling. Arm yourself with enough info before using your fingers to write your name on the list of world best fools...I resign!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
sshola:

Poor me, how did I get here? Having a showdown with a numbskull! Sob sob sob. Pardon me sadist, I have to go!
Get out of my sight jare!go find sumting to do with ur wretched life instead of criticizing people trying to make impact on peoples life.How many life u ursef don impact?.OLODO wey dey form efiko.Go hang urself cheesy
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
sshola:

Poor me, how did I get here? Having a showdown with a numbskull! Sob sob sob. Pardon me sadist, I have to go now but before I go, let me advise that you go back and read more about the last cases of suicide and particularly about the doctor, also work on writing skills, it's slightly appalling. Arm yourself with enough info before using your fingers to write your name on the list of world best fools...I resign!
Mumu pikin! no don't go oh keep exchanging words with me..I feel like giving u a double hand forward and reverse slap dis afternoon for de crap u wrote..Ohk!i see..u no like my writing baa?I luv it ad if u dont,Kindly look for the nearest transformer close to you and hug it..PIG
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Onyinye15(f): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
WELDONE

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by faithogiga(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
I dont get. I dont want Is he like a celeb or something, but 30 uni tour, sir who are you?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Mumu pikin! no don't go oh keep exchanging words with me..I feel like giving u a double hand forward and reverse slap dis afternoon for de crap u wrote..Ohk!i see..u no like my writing baa?I luv it ad if u dont,Kindly look for the nearest transformer close to you and hug it..PIG

grin grin grin ...E pain am
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Tominiola: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
To do what?

Abeg leave trash for lamawa
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by ozoono(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
god thank u i am back from my suspension. for d issue, do u no how many girls TTT has bleeped on all dis university tour rubish?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tominiola:
To do what?

Abeg leave trash for lamawa
It's leave trash for lawma not lamawa.Oya!carry ur own trash commot here
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
sshola:

grin grin grin ...E pain am
Sheybi u are happy I gave u attention baa?Dont thank me later,I don't need it sad
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Tominiola: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
SIRmanjar:

It's leave trash for lawma not lamawa.Oya!carry ur own trash commot here

is it your spelling? Abeg get lost
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tominiola:

is it your spelling? Abeg get lost
Mumu girl!its paining you dat u weren't de person dat shined ttts balls like ur sister bisola. tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by delishpot: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Post choice. Why not hire Seun to do this?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Okinqz01(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Abeg country people.......................... Make una do me a favour.... On your facebook search MISS TOURISM EBONYI ORG, like the page, then like the pic below..... She needs your likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2017
what is he selling that he wants to tour 30 universities?

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Tominiola: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Mumu girl!its paining you dat u weren't de person dat shined ttts balls like ur sister bisola. tongue

Ha! FYI I live in Yankee, so there's nothing to be pained about grin I'm Goood! Trust me. Maybe you need tell that to your sister or better yet your wife or better yet yourself since your so worried about another mans crotch. Infact sounds like you are in the closet? Got anything you wanna share with us! Don't worry we want judge you kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Mobbed By Fans After Bagging 'Artist Of The Year' Award (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same / I Never Wanted A Wife In Entertainment Industry – Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.