Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) (37882 Views)

Latasha Ngwube Rocks Bikini On National Bikini Day / Davido Swims With His Daughter, Imade (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) by Nature8(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
E be like say this Tubaba sef get high sperm count...

grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) by tonio2wo: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Where is annie in the bikini? angry

Yeye Op!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) by TPAND(f): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:
exactly what i wanted to say. i saw annie's headlamps and said to my, "olympus has fallen!"
same as me... some persons shouldn't be in bikini. That Islamic burkini will suit them better
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) by greatman247(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Djbond:
Buhari is cursed.

It seems you're cursed too cos this thread is not even about Buhari nor politics. I tire for folk like you.
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) by EppPliss: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Nairaland i Hail o, extension of, facebook, instagram and twitter these days.
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) by preccy69(f): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Marcus01:
Mumu. Is she not an adult? So it was tuface that showed her off right. She posted that picture herself. An adult has the right to post anything they want. Grow up little girl

you're angrywell shove dat up ur ass,I would rather remain a little girl all my life than allow my wife to gradually influence my dota,her dota is learning, an as for being a mumu i gladly accept dat,wen it comes to dressing indecently, posing almost nude, nt minding my business,am a big mumu, but wen it comes to calling a spade a spade, I bet u would b d first runner up if a competition on mumus is conducted
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2017
alonzoiv:
Jeez!! What is alleged baby bump? Baby bump Na baby bump. Alleged kwa.
With the way suits are hitting journalists and bloggers these days, the writer thought he should insert the word 'alleged' into the writeup to protect himself, since he wasn't there when 'the thing happen'. But he shouldn't have worried as all can see the result (a new heir to 2Baba coming soon).
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Meh

His wife ni try at all

She's not a looker
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) by vertueptime: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
1 she ugly, 2, she's naked, 3, no a good body view
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) by ladymorgana13(f): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
But that's her daughter tho,una need glasses!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) / Imagine If These 20 Nigerian Actors Lived In Your Neighbourhood / Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.