Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully (15748 Views)

Naira To Trade At 386/$ As CBN Resumes Forex Sale To BDCs / Dangote's Nigeria Tomato Plant Resumes After Years Idling / CBN To Unveil Naira-Yuan Swap Deal Operational Framework Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by daamazing(m): 7:33am On Apr 24, 2017
On 23rd of April Sunday, GTBank sent SMS messages and mails to GTBank account holders informing them of full operational services. This means that from today GTBank users can now run their various transactions without any hitch involved and even faster services.

Techredirector.com
TechBlog For Africa

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by daamazing(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Find educational-tech related articles on techredirector.com
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Tazdroid(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Banks ehn? Always "sincerely apologizing" after them don fall hand. grin

Dem no fit do like MTN, talk say "Pls accept this #5000 as compensation for the inconvenience" cheesy

the rate at which some pipu go dey pray for more inconvenience fit make rain fall for seven days

14 Likes

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by generalbush(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Stupid Bank...

I am out mehn!!!
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by nmreports: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Nice.
I hope Seun was paid for this o.
Learnt but not certain that financialwatchngr charges around NGN500, 000. 00 for this sorta post.

4 Likes

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Bisjosh(f): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Ok

Meanwhile Zenith Bank has not given me my atm card since 4weeks now. They even charged me twice for the renewal. Should i sue them or close my account?
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Dclique(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2017
I didn't even notice anything. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2017
I'm currently at the bank sef... Thanks for the tip OP
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Timiblanko(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Gtb the best bank, they fit frustrate person life with message grin

It my birhday show some love. If am not greatful then am a great fool

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by IMASTEX: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Hmm. That was how they lose me as their customer due to poor customer relation. Took them almost 2 weeks just to open a mare account for me. When i finally decided to abandon it, they got it opened and now sending me series of mails to fund the account when I have long moved on.

Let me believe it was perculier to that Branch
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Oblitz(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2017
hmmm. make i go close my account o!

check my signature ........if you like beautiful floors
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2017
wetin concern us

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by kheart(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2017
GT fall our hand
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by dadebayo1(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Noted
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by emmanuel596(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Stewpid bank
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by AleAirHub(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by daamazing(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2017
pinnket:
I'm currently at the bank sef... Thanks for the tip OP
you're welcome sir!
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by rattlesnake(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2017
I kuku don't know what you are saying
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by rozayx5(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2017
cool

ok

let me try to buy data again. tried several times yesterday . no result

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Arewa12: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2017
GTB can debit for Africa......
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2017
Welcome back To the Big G
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Classic1(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2017
Timiblanko:
Gtb the best bank, they fit frustrate person life with message grin

It my birhday show some love. If am not greatful then am a great fool

Happy Birthday bro
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Temidayo9(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2017
Who care if GTB systems crashed...... yahoo yahoo bank robbing Nigerians. Send you 3 sms notification for a single transactions and charge you as high as 1k at month end of month for sms.

Until they repent. Thief bank

7 Likes

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Jerryojozy(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2017
performed my transactions hitch free since last week o. Electronic banking, mobile banking I give it to them. I operate with Diamond, Skye but their services can't match GTBANK

Genius J

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Tazdroid:
Dem no fit do like MTN, talk say "Pls accept this #5000 as compensation for the inconvenience" cheesy

LOL

That would be a great way to start the week

Of course with their millions of customers, the bank will easily go bankrupt...
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Timiblanko(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2017
Classic1:

Happy Birthday bro

Thanks man
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by speezyWears: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Dclique:
I didn't even notice anything. undecided

Seriously?

Thats how broke you are?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Justuceleague2: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Skye bank return the money you stole
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2017
GTBank is the best in Nigeria.

Their mobile banking is superb
Their website is splendid
Their ATMs are top notch
Their Twitter response is fast
The customer care.... That is is something else. I don't pray to have issues that will make me go to customer care.

5 Likes

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Siddeek: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Good for them and their customers. First bank any day anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by olatpic(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Financial Inclusion In Nigeria: The Challenges Of Banks & Mobile Money Operators / Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians / How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.