Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully (15760 Views)

Naira To Trade At 386/$ As CBN Resumes Forex Sale To BDCs / Dangote's Nigeria Tomato Plant Resumes After Years Idling / CBN To Unveil Naira-Yuan Swap Deal Operational Framework Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Dclique(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2017
speezyWears:

Seriously?
Thats how broke you are?
grin
Lol, Hell o!. I mean my transactions nvr failed.
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by idris4r83(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2017
Gjd
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by olanshi: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Bisjosh:
Ok

Meanwhile Zenith Bank has not given me my atm card since 4weeks now. They even charged me twice for the renewal. Should i sue them or close my account?

Be patient...
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Andrewkinggg: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Weselion:
GTBank is the best in Nigeria.

Their mobile banking is superb
Their website is splendid
Their ATMs are top notch
Their Twitter response is fast
The customer care.... That is is something else. I don't pray to have issues that will make me go to customer care.
Bro everything is top notch abeg... Customer care especially when na female dey there, they can use style and be toasting person if dem see the kind balance for account. GTBank is the best bank in Nigeria hands down....

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Sodiq3(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

Bro everything is top notch abeg... Customer care especially when na female dey there, they can use style and be toasting person if dem see the kind balance for account. GTBank is the best bank in Nigeria hands down....
Seconded....
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

it seems like ur reason for calling customer care na small, when you have error for hundreds of thousands or millions, Trust me, you will find the toasting super annoying & very irritating

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by onatisi(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

Wait until they withhold ur transaction for 48hrs then your opinion will change
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by ahonye15: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2017
GTBank, your atrocity will soon open continue harboring looters money
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Eberex(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2017
Na Lie ! I cannot still access my account online
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by saintade01(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Weselion:
GTBank is the best in Nigeria.

Their mobile banking is superb
Their website is splendid
Their ATMs are top notch
Their Twitter response is fast
The customer care.... That is is something else. I don't pray to have issues that will make me go to customer care.

Yea but people with N1, 000 account balance will not agree with you grin

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2017
For a fairly active customer, I'm surprised I haven't got a single SMS from gtbank for awhile now. Even this one.
I disabled SMS Alerts(to curb counterfeit sms), and since then no messages of any form.
I remember someone saying we actually pay them to wish us a happy birthday, sallah and Christmas? But paying to receive generic customer service messages too?
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Shollay20(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2017
How do Gtbank caculate intrest on saving account, since this day of operating Gtbank i never see intrest on my account?
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by hormayemmy(f): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2017
GTB... una welcome,gone to zenith to open an account already.Ketu branch customer care representatives are so rude.I like the bank but their customer care is something else.I don't always pray to have problem that will make me go and face them embarassed
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by KaptainAfrika: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Ah! thats how someone sent me money from GTB on friday, till now I never see am for my account oh!
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by kkevin: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2017
I will Give you the Follow Packages to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

2.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3.   I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

4. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

5. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

I Will Give You All This Package For a token of 3k Only

BONUS PACK:
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to You Site in one month.

You can Whatsapp or Call me on
 ‎09072270602
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2017
shey na wetin we dey follow una talk be tgis abi make una dey allow us use our mastercard for paypal skrill neteller and co
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by sdavirus: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2017
Anyone knows if you can use their naira denominated atm for online payments now?
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2017
what of the restrictions they placed on their PayPal??
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Andrewkinggg: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2017
onatisi:

Wait until they withhold ur transaction for 48hrs then your opinion will change

Maybe I'm just lucky and blessed to be a GTBank customer. The only time they withheld a transaction of mine the issue was resolved when due. Despite all I still have faith in GTBANK
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by Andrewkinggg: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Jiang:

it seems like ur reason for calling customer care na small, when you have error for hundreds of thousands or millions, Trust me, you will find the toasting super annoying & very irritating

lol I can imagine the frustration. Like the 2 times I saw 2 people in the bank crying over their money, I felt their pain.. But GTBank has an "a-game"
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by onatisi(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

Maybe I'm just lucky and blessed to be a GTBank customer. The only time they withheld a transaction of mine the issue was resolved when due. Despite all I still have faith in GTBANK
ok
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by rchilee: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Shollay20:
How do Gtbank caculate intrest on saving account, since this day of operating Gtbank i never see intrest on my account?

You will be paid interest only if you do not carry out more than 3withdrawals in a month. USSD airtime top up is also a withdrawal.
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by rchilee: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
sdavirus:
Anyone knows if you can use their naira denominated atm for online payments now?
Yes, maximum of $100 a month or its equivalents
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Was almost disgraced at a club on Saturday, after buying drinks and stuff, I tried paying with my card but twas unsuccessful, thank God one of the bouncers knew me cause dey were already demanding for my phone n sh*t. I am switching bank with immediate effect. Gtbank is thrash.
Re: Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully by sdavirus: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
rchilee:

Yes, maximum of $100 a month or its equivalents

Thanks mate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks And Its Systematic Extortion (share Your Experience) / Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. / Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.