Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) (22451 Views)

80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair / Ummy Danmusa: Woman Missing In Kaduna As Search Begins (Photos) / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Eventoned: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
This woman went missing on her way to church. Pls, if you have any information that may lead to her being found, do not heistate to contact the number pictured below:

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/woman-goes-missing-way-church-delta-state-photo/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Yameater(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
May she be found soon

8 Likes

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
She will be found by God's grace. I join my faith with that of the family.

16 Likes

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by commyhot: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Amen
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
May God see you through

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Otapipia: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Insecurity everywhere. ALMIGHTY God help us.
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by OsuIbo: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
When will we Igbos stop all these nonsense for Gods sake.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by onathomas(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
I hope she gets found
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
I hope she reunites with her people in the shortest time practicable

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by sotall(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
ok
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
What again .. cry cry
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by BarryX(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
While I don't want to preempt, there is every possibility that she has been kidnapped by those desperate lazy devils who will find a way to reap what they did not sow.

God will always find guide her back successfully to her family, I pray

2 Likes

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by joebeckz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
It could be kidnapers, report to the police and await phone calls from her abductors. she will be fine by Gods grace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Moreoffaith(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
And the fed govt won't approve the use of CCTV camera..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by mykelmeezy: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
a person isnt missing until after 72 hours

oh wait na naija we dey

popo is as useless as drinking champagne underwater

May God help yall find her

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
OsuIbo:

onathomas:

But the land is not running away
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Swegzfreak: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
cry
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by jreyez(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Some people might find it difficult to identify her due to heavy makeup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by adamsoghene: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
She will surely be back in JESUS NAME, amen
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
She will return
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by rheether(f): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Calm down the kidnappers will contact your family soon..
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by listenersky: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
she will be found in Jesus name
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Honestyboy2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
I hope is not what I'm thinking
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by stanway(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
no harm will see her ijn,amen
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
pinnket:
She will be found by God's grace. I join my faith with that of the family.

If she will be found she will be found , if she will not be found she will not be found , If she will be found alive and well she will be found alive and well, if she won't be found alive and well she will not be found alive and well ...These things are a 25 percent thing and doesn't change no matter the amount of faith you add with thiers ..Kapish?
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If she will be found she will be found , if she will not be found she will not be found , If she will be found alive and well she will be found alive and well, if she won't be found alive and well she will not be found alive and well ...These things are a 25 percent thing and doesn't change no matter the amount of faith you add with thiers ..Kapish?
believe in God and you'll move mountains. I'm sure you don't understand the principles of faith.

Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by jane042: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by sollybaby(f): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
search everywhere in okija
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by odinga1of: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
May God protect her.................DSC expressway na where kidnappers dey drink beer for Delta State na.
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by Timiblanko(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Woman Missing On Her Way To Church In Delta State (Photo) by ChristyB(f): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
God please bring her back home safely oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arraign Fulani Herdsman In Makurdi Court (Photos) / Fiona Onasanya To Be Sentenced With Brother, After Lying To Police In UK / Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.