Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

A Young Nigerian Soldier In The North-east Made His Bed On A Tree - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Young Nigerian Soldier In The North-east Made His Bed On A Tree (539 Views)

The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World / Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

A Young Nigerian Soldier In The North-east Made His Bed On A Tree by Ayo25: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
My good friend and brother, a gallant Nigerian Soldier took to his Facebook account to share his experience

Somewhere in the Northern part of #Naija
Hey Leo..its almost Dusk and you are on sentry duty tonight..Sure boss, I know the drill.. I am actually happy the attacks are on the lowkey but not the ambushes.. I would take the first watch sha and I have secured a vantage point where I can see as far as my eyes can take..
I have taken refuge in one of this trees.. you know this place is just like the Atacama desert.. kola Onifoto would take a lovely shot here oooo.. the birds don't nest here no more..they see me as a huge threat. Can't blame the poor feathered creatures..I don't want to be caught up inside the tent.. I hate panics.. large expanse of dry land. Just dry trees everywhere and for the snakes..they have been hunted almost to extinction. Anyways let me climb my tree house.. kudos to the heroes of #Naija..
#BloodAndBones...https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1660907077257032&set=a.161455530535535.41931.100000132681579&type=3&theater

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier In The North-east Made His Bed On A Tree by nbuli(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
May God guide you

Public Speaking Through Drama Techniques Training On Whatsapp / Boost Your Image, Build Your Business / ZOOKEEPER TRAGEDY: Woman Killed After Tiger Enters Enclosure In UK

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7