Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos (49735 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
oyonu:

Abi o lucrative way make Dangote or Bill Gates get school. Op you don't need fact for the obvious. Even nigerian government cannot fund education effectively not to talk of private individual. To pay teachers self takes a lot from the school purse not talking of paying #15000 salary
Guy finance wise, its not lucrative
if Dangote or Bill Gates does not own a school, its because they dont want to. No be say e no go dey give dem money. Even after all the expences sef, the profit still big and very worth it.
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
FineUsername:
I thought I'm gonna see state-of-the-art structures... Disappointed. undecided
pls which one is state of the art structures
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
MrMcJay:
God of man

Built one event center, one mortuary and two rows of shops and he called it a university. This is what you get when you put like 200 illiterate bricklayers and ask them to conjure up a building.

Those buildings are defective as apparent from the pictures. Maybe when they fall on the head of his members, their heads would be correct.
your siggy funny me die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
bid4rich:
With 500k school fees coupled with good and sound education, conducive environment and good morals, I think its a good one.

UNIBEN offers almost exactly what you listed up there, though with the exception of one. Hit or miss? This is a miss. The structures are not good enof.
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
poshestmina:
500k for school of education ? My expenses for four years in Uniport (excluding house rent) is not up to half of that amount .Mtchewww
I graduated from Uniport too. Pleased to meet you
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
insanity..
Be specific! The structures or the fees? PS yes I left the Pastor part delibrately
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by Aragon: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benekruku:

Christians have really suffered in the hands of there leaders,

Less than 15% of his member's can afford that school and yet it was built with there tithe and offerings

Like a Bishop I know who boldly boast that he was rich before he started the church so no member can claim ownership to church asset

And another pastor was still saying "Jesus is coming soon" when this one just built his university....

Who is deceiving who

NOPE! Christians have not Suffered as you put it. Rather people that Rejected GOD and starts worshiping men as their gods are getting exactly what they deserved. The Bible was once called "The Forbidden Book" because nobody was allowed to Read it except the Church/Clergy but today the Bible is everywhere and if People refused to read it or allowed one man or woman to read it for them and give them another interpretation, who do you blame? Many people that goes to church are not there for GOD but for their mini god magician that they call Pastors and so whatever he says, they accept and swallow no matter how absurd it is. I hope these businessmen/magicians continues to Rip and Enslave our people until they finally wake up.

1 Like

Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by Tokziby: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
kolaish:
There are 2 salient points to be noted here:

1. The Bishop/pastor living a wrong life of luxury, which in my opinion should not be. Jesus taught us to put others first, therefore, I expect the pastor to put charity work ahead of the luxury life he is living and not extorting his members to make riches, that amounts to stealing from the house of God and his members for his own selfish interest.

2. I see nothing wrong in the building of a school and the so called school fees. Education is expensive, think of the staff/lecturers (and other operating cost) they will be paying on a monthly basis, Remember that fees in higher institution is paid only once and not thrice as obtained in secondary/primary schools

According to your 1st salient point. Can u give me just one example of any popular pastor in Nigeria that is not living a lavish Life style?? If u cant provide one then it means 99.9% of them will be treated in the way of Mathew 7:22-23. cos thats exactly what is obtainable in the world we live today, its all about the money money...

concerning your 2nd point, can u tell me how the missionary managed to build thousands of school across Africa, filled wit teachers yet with no school fees. People of this generation inclusive of the religious leaders has forgotten that God's work is about sacrificing urself to help others. And thats the reason why the whites are ahead of us today. Majority of the whites we have today are atheist but serve more purposeful work (God's work) than the religious africans. They abandon their homes and travel to war and poverty stricken places to sacrifice their lives and help people. But my people in Nigeria will be flying private jets upandan to do crusade and gather more monies through offering and tithing. Yet their immediate followers lack basic needs of life. How much will it cost to build a normal primary/secondary school (like public school) and charge a significant amount. Ultra modern schools does not guarantee quality education. The tithe and offering they get day-in day out is enough to fund such schools instead of spending monies on private jet that the maintenance cost is up to a million dollar annually. Do u know how many teachers a million dollar can pay annually at the rate of 50k per month. Thats about 650 teachers with the current exchange rate.
Let the truth be said, no pastor in this era is serving God for the sake of God, if not they will not be acquiring private jets, bullet proof cars and ultra modern Universities without any form of known business. Tithes (Charities) are not meant to make the pastors rich but to empower the poor cos God did not create us equally. The rich must serve the poor and vice versa, the equilibrium must be balanced for everyone to live a peaceful life. That why Jesus said Love thy neighbor as thyself, u cannot be eating 5 square meal while ur neighbor could hardly feed on one else ur neighbor will come for ur head. That's what constitute high crime rate, the rich has acquired everything to themselves leaving the poor with nothing. There is no difference between our politicians and religious leaders, they are the same, they use the peoples money to enrich theirselves and leave the followers with nothing.

Sorry for my long epistle but the truth must be said... wink

1 Like

Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by poshestmina(f): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
mikezuruki:

I graduated from Uniport too. Pleased to meet you
Wow! same here dear .tnx
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
him building a university is not bad na. do u expect the fee to be peanuts or chicken change?? lolz we are so funny in nigeria. do u think giving quality education is easy how much would the lecturers be paid? peanuts or chicken change? guys lets be honest na. how much is a professor paid? . and we should forget this nonsense that we do everyday because u guys are making it look like everything a pastor does is from the church.
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
most of this pastor were buisness men before they became pastors or do u think this people are poor men. or they should be poor men
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
poshestmina:
Wow! same here dear .tnx
Welcome. Never knew UPs are much here. So glad when I saw you mentioned it
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by oyonu(m): 6:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Ebuka2016:

if Dangote or Bill Gates does not own a school, its because they dont want to. No be say e no go dey give dem money. Even after all the expences sef, the profit still big and very worth it.
OK noted
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by mapet: 7:23am On Apr 25, 2017
That guy looks like a con man to me. I remember back in the days when he held programs at Airport hotel, with needless theatrics and sorts.......
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by kolaish(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Tokziby:

According to your 1st salient point. Can u give me just one example of any popular pastor in Nigeria that is not living a lavish Life style?? If u cant provide one then it means 99.9% of them will be treated in the way of Mathew 7:22-23. cos thats exactly what is obtainable in the world we live today, its all about the money money...

concerning your 2nd point, can u tell me how the missionary managed to build thousands of school across Africa, filled wit teachers yet with no school fees. People of this generation inclusive of the religious leaders has forgotten that God's work is about sacrificing urself to help others. And thats the reason why the whites are ahead of us today. Majority of the whites we have today are atheist but serve more purposeful work (God's work) than the religious africans. They abandon their homes and travel to war and poverty stricken places to sacrifice their lives and help people. But my people in Nigeria will be flying private jets upandan to do crusade and gather more monies through offering and tithing. Yet their immediate followers lack basic needs of life. How much will it cost to build a normal primary/secondary school (like public school) and charge a significant amount. Ultra modern schools does not guarantee quality education. The tithe and offering they get day-in day out is enough to fund such schools instead of spending monies on private jet that the maintenance cost is up to a million dollar annually. Do u know how many teachers a million dollar can pay annually at the rate of 50k per month. Thats about 650 teachers with the current exchange rate.
Let the truth be said, no pastor in this era is serving God for the sake of God, if not they will not be acquiring private jets, bullet proof cars and ultra modern Universities without any form of known business. Tithes (Charities) are not meant to make the pastors rich but to empower the poor cos God did not create us equally. The rich must serve the poor and vice versa, the equilibrium must be balanced for everyone to live a peaceful life. That why Jesus said Love thy neighbor as thyself, u cannot be eating 5 square meal while ur neighbor could hardly feed on one else ur neighbor will come for ur head. That's what constitute high crime rate, the rich has acquired everything to themselves leaving the poor with nothing. There is no difference between our politicians and religious leaders, they are the same, they use the peoples money to enrich theirselves and leave the followers with nothing.

Sorry for my long epistle but the truth must be said... wink
Pastor Kumuyi (Deeper life), Pastor Badejo (foursquare). Then I want you to know that there are so many pastors that are more holy than the popular pastors that are making noise, but you may not know them simply because they are more focused on the heavenly vision and not concerned about earthly things, my pastor falls within this category. Remember that Nigeria alone has more than 5,000 pastors, so do not only look at the few popular ones that have decided to be feeding their bellies instead of doing the work of God.

We are talking of university education. Check your record, none of those missionary you mentioned built a university. Funding a university is more expensive than a secondary/primary school. I went through a secondary school owned by a missionary and know that the operating expenses for both institution is never comparable. In addition, some of those churches do offer scholarship to members of their congregation in those universities, but you may not know because they don't advertise it.
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by paix(m): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2017
goldedprince:
as an agnostic, i must say too much demonic symbols on the buildings
Can you identify them for us please, so that we can flow along?
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by bid4rich(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Ebuka2016:

UNIBEN offers almost exactly what you listed up there, though with the exception of one. Hit or miss? This is a miss. The structures are not good enof.

Bro, when I mean structure, I do not mean building. Building will not teach you and it will not lecture you, it is the school management structure and curriculum that get the job done. ...... Please get that right.

You mention with the exception of one. Well, that ONE alone is a big factor to ones life. If you don't have it, you don't have it and prayer may not be able to change it neither.... Correct that also.
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2017
bid4rich:

Bro, when I mean structure, I do not mean building. Building will not teach you and it will not lecture you, it is the school management structure and curriculum that get the job done. ...... Please get that right.

You mention with the exception of one. Well, that ONE alone is a big factor to ones life. If you don't have it, you don't have it and prayer may not be able to change it neither.... Correct that also.
yes sir. There are way better Universities with less than 500k tuition fee. And who says structures will not teach you? Why pay 500k for a skul that is poorly structured? How much do they pay their lecturers and staffs? Even if the lecturers are top notch, its still does not warrant the huge fee.

That school you see up there is a new skul, you aint sure yet if they have the good management structure and curriculum you are talking about. And trust me i wouldnt advice anybody to test and prove the fact, not with 500k as skul fee. My bro, there are better ways to spend money and i think its very stupid for anyone to want to spend that huge amount on tuition alone especially when you aint even guaranteed of gainful employment after you re done with UNI. Anyway, this is my view on the matter and am not in anyway teaching you how to spend your money....

There is nothing God and prayer cannot do bro. Especially where immorality is concerned. That one thing i said is lacking is morality and i dont know any university which isint lacking either. It all depend on the degree and height of the said immorality.
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by goldedprince: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
paix:
Can you identify them for us please, so that we can flow along?
he is always displaying the eye of Horus or just call it the all seeing eye in most of his building
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by obisage(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
hahahahaha, no, I am not. i just needed a quote and you have given it to me
emorse:

Are you confused lol
Re: Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos by potofruit: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Will the red carpet be layed everywhere he step his foot on?
obiremy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photos-of-university-built-by.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven / Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.