Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven (49726 Views)

Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by dre11(m): 5:58am On May 05, 2022
Pastor Ade Abraham of Christ High Commission Ministry, also known as Royal Christ Assembly, Kaduna State, who charged his members N310,000 to make heaven has said that he got authority from God to do so.

The Ekiti State police command recently revealed that it had invited Pastor Noah Abraham, for allegedly collecting money from members of his church on a promise to take them to heaven after the rapture.

The pastor of the church, located in Omuo-Ekiti in Ekiti East Local Government Area of Ekiti State, was said to have ordered members to relocate to the church and pay N310,000 each to be able to have access to heaven at the end of the world.

Abraham kept about 40 people in his church at the Araromi-Ugbesi in Omuo-Oke, Ekiti State in what he described as preparation for the coming of Jesus Christ, otherwise known as the rapture.

Some of his church members have allegedly sold their belongings, hoping Jesus would meet them while camping at his church while a few others are said to have abandoned their families who refused to join them to live in the church.

According to BBC Pidgin, the pastor believes a “mighty palace” will descend from heaven and land on his church, where members would live forever with the “one that sent him.”

Abraham was allegedly charging money to fly them to heaven, saying with the relocation, the gate of heaven would open.

However, the pastor who confirmed to BBC Yoruba on Wednesday that he truly told his congregation to pay N310,000, said he made the declaration when he noticed that his members' troubles were increasing.

He affirmed that he did it because he got the authority of God whom he said had called him to become a cleric.
"Truly I told my congregation to pay N310,000, I made the declaration when I noticed that my members' troubles were increasing.

"I did it because I got the authority of God who called me to practise for all that want to serve the Lord with their whole heart.

"I have never received any payment yet from any member of the church, and the Ekiti State Police has intervened in the matter.

"I was called by the police for Investigation and all the members of the church were there and all of them took notes of what happened," he said.

Meanwhile, the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Kaduna State chapter has denied knowing Abraham, who is alleged to be resident in the state.

Rev. John Joseph Hayab, CAN Kaduna state chairman, in a statement explained, “The attention of the CAN Kaduna State Chapter has been drawn to the news in circulation in some sections of the media about one pastor described as Ade Abraham, offering to take his members to heaven if they pay a fee of N310,000 only.

"Even though Pastor Ade’s offer of a ticket to heaven is cheaper than the ransom Kaduna bandits ask their victims, sadly, CAN has not found anyone who knows the location of the said church or established a church in Kaduna town with that name or in any local government areas in the state.”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/04/what-made-me-charge-my-church-members-n310000-fly-them-heaven-%E2%80%93-cleric

Previous thread...Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven'
https://www.nairaland.com/7096401/pastor-ade-abraham-charges-congregation#112276046

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by midolian(m): 6:21am On May 05, 2022
"I did it because I got the authority of God who called me to practise for all that want to serve the Lord with their whole heart.

Because you are in charge of God's own airline grin

Oya na!

Fly Emirates, well done.

263 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Nobody: 6:29am On May 05, 2022
dre11:

He affirmed that he did it because he got the authority of God whom he said had called him to become a cleric.
"Truly I told my congregation to pay N310,000, I made the declaration when I noticed that my members' troubles were increasing.

"I have never received any payment yet from any member of the church, and the Ekiti State Police has intervened in the matter.

Mental Health difficulties comes in various ways undecided

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Nobody: 6:34am On May 05, 2022
Na wa o,church don turn something else.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by EmptyGarden(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2022
See boldness! You for just make am 500k na, round figure grin
Police should free the 'pastor' o, and arrest those miscreanous and gullible members that actually paid.

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by cenaman(m): 6:39am On May 05, 2022
Fake fake fake.
Fake pastors everywhere.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Waakanda: 6:45am On May 05, 2022
Hmmmn

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by cenaman(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2022
dre11:

Abraham kept about 40 people in his church at the Araromi-Ugbesi in Omuo-Oke, Ekiti State in what he described as preparation for the coming of Jesus Christ, otherwise known as the rapture.

See cash out.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by derecho(m): 6:48am On May 05, 2022
Please what's the connection between Kaduna and Ekiti State

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by cenaman(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2022
dre11:

I made the declaration when I noticed that my members' troubles were increasing.

so he wants to increase their troubles more.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by 4ckyou: 6:50am On May 05, 2022
end time pastor.
please where is mummy G.O been long I heard from her

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Elmojiid(m): 7:08am On May 05, 2022
International thief business man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Ghester: 7:25am On May 05, 2022
Why should the pastor be blamed. What about the stupid church members

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by OBALOLA55(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2022
THANK GOD THAT I LEFT THE SCAM CALLED CHRISTIANITY

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by everythinggirly(f): 7:48am On May 05, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Maxymilliano(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2022
You can't really blame the pastor but the senseless followers who are gullible enough to fall for such cheap scam

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Sunofgod(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2022
This God of Nigeria sef,

He seems very devilish.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:31pm On May 05, 2022
Some of his church members have allegedly sold their belongings, hoping Jesus would meet them while camping at his church while a few others are said to have abandoned their families who refused to join them to live in the church.
Our Darling Jesus Christ, where are you Sir?
The time is nigh.....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Parashooter: 1:31pm On May 05, 2022
Please where is Nairaland resident pastor??

But why is this moniker(above & below) me booking space like he is the assistant to the pastor charging for heaven fees??(I permit him to borrow my meme pic)

I only imagine how heaven will be staring at the pastor right now... grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:31pm On May 05, 2022
Guys, you haven't seen anything yet about these kinda Men Of God.

What about the one below on last Easter Sunday, that told his members God is taking him to heaven during the service, and phiaaamm, an Angel something came to pick him up to heaven!! shocked
And the whole church were all shouting Glory, Glory, Halleluyah, Jesus is Lord, Mighty man, Power and what have you, some with very loud Wow Wow Wows cheesy.
God is merciful sha!

A picture speaks more than a thousand words.
Here you have it
We laff tire for area

Maverick777:

If i get fired at work cause of lafta ehn!!! like, WTAF! GOSH...
Hehehe cheesy wink cheesy.
No be small tin o.
No laff too much biko,
Make Oga no call you enter office cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Bestienoni: 1:31pm On May 05, 2022
Pastors sef
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by emmabest2000(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2022
These Sheeples sef grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by potbelly(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2022
Scammer...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:32pm On May 05, 2022
Because they are gullible and lack knowledge

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by Uniquetani1(f): 1:32pm On May 05, 2022
Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

God is so patient

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.