Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Imo Deputy Governor Rewards Aide With Land, Trailer Load Of Cement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Deputy Governor Rewards Aide With Land, Trailer Load Of Cement (658 Views)

Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures) / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released / Imo Deputy Governor Madumere Resumes Duty (pix...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo Deputy Governor Rewards Aide With Land, Trailer Load Of Cement by UzuegbuProsper(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince Eze Madumere who was said to have sponsored a talk about society wedding for his aide now Mrs. Evelyn Anyanwu (nee Amadi), has sprung another surprise package for the couple in appreciation of Evelyn’s diligence in service , sincerity and commitment to service.

It was said that Prince Madumere in appreciation of Evelyn’s spotless service to him and the family, he decided to surprise her and her heartthrob with a plot of land locate at one of the choicest area in Owerri capital city said to worth over N10 million with a well-stocked shop for drinks, which he paid for two year rent. As if that was not enough he also promise to make a donation of a trailer load of cement for them start the development of the land without delay.

According to our source, Prince Madumere in his words said: “Evelyn has been part of my family. My children will never forget her role as she was all and all to them. As you all know, I am loyal to my Boss, Owelle Rochas Okorocha. Evelyn has served me with utmost loyalty. Today she has been found by her hubby. What I have come to do is to show appreciation and use her as well to encourage every other person to be diligent and passionate in whatever your hands find you doing…”

Meanwhile, Evelyn Amadi before tying the knot has been the Personal Assistant to the Deputy Governor of Imo state on Domestic Affairs.

Her glamorous wedding witnessed the crème of Imo state especially Principal officers of Owelle Rochas Okorocha led rescue Mission Government. The roll call is endless as the Chief of Staff, Imo government House, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu was present during the Church service. Others present are the State Chairman of All Progressives Congress, Chief Hilary Ekeh, members of Imo State House of Assembly led by Hon. Ifeanyi Nnataraonye, Hon. Uche Oguwike among others. Business moguls and Party Chieftains like Chief Marcon Nlemigbo, Chief I.B. Okafor and others at the top echelon of administration.

The Church service held at Winners Chapel off Port-Harcourt road, Owerri and the reception ceremony was held at Goshen Anglican Retreat center in the New Owerri Axis. It was also revealed that Prince Madumere had also bought a car for the said aide.

Re: Imo Deputy Governor Rewards Aide With Land, Trailer Load Of Cement by pbethel: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lalasticlala come and c ooooo
Re: Imo Deputy Governor Rewards Aide With Land, Trailer Load Of Cement by eezeribe(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
OK

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians react against the unlawful arrest of Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah by DSS / CJ Slams Senate Over Akwa Ibom Senatorial Seat / BREAKING: Governor Ikpeazu Wins In Supreme Court, Dedicates Victory To Abians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.