Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline (9679 Views)

CBN Extends Minimum Capital Requirement Deadlines For Mfbs / CBN Extends Support To Skye Bank / CBN Extends Stamp Duty Collection To Savings Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Why were they exempted in the first place?
which kain person be this tori olorun? dem no fit satisfy una o. wailer!

1 Like

Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by koolguy88(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
before nko ! mtcheeeew
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by stonemasonn: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
ideaz:
Very good!

soon we will know how much everyone is sitting on.

After BVN, we should change our currency to force all the buried currencies out or have them buried forever.
Kai! This your ideaz must reach Aso Rock.
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
gurunlocker:

It will be a stupid question to a stupid fellow.....
Truth is damn bitter.... When you are fully aware that all the billions of naira blown open by the whistle blowers kept in strange places, would have been kept save in banks if not for BVN, then you appreciate the importance of BVN.
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by martooski(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
dey don catch me finally
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by OlujobaSamuel: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
wiringdpt:
You can't give deadline to something important like this. What is wrong with Nigeria? What about people outside the country with no BVN registration center?
you mean you sabi person wey dey operate microfinance account outside nigeria?
bros why is your 2+2=9,9,9. abeg clean mouth
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by gurunlocker: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
modelmike7:
Truth is damn bitter.... When you are fully aware that all the billions of naira blown open by the whistle blowers kept in strange places, would have been kept save in banks if not for BVN, then you appreciate the importance of BVN.

Lol... I'm not actually talking about that, but security wise. Account still get hack despite this, I know this might not be the major aim if BVN, but it should at least increase the security..

So you mean politicians are not stacking funds in banks again because of BVN?

1 Like

Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by Bluffly: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
wiringdpt:
You can't give deadline to something important like this. What is wrong with Nigeria? What about people outside the country with no BVN registration center?

The nature of Nigerians requires a deadline even if it might be extended 2 to three times else it will just pass out.
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by koolguy88(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
correct
modelmike7:

1 Like

Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by burkingx(f): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
cheesy

Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by burkingx(f): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
martooski:
dey don catch me finally
.... grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
hmmm...
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by LionDeLeo: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Adesiji77:
Bring everyone under the "net"....

Those who have gone there to hide will now start strategizing.

Baba will pursue them even to their grandmother's graves.

ideaz:
Very good!

soon we will know how much everyone is sitting on.

After BVN, we should change our currency to force all the buried currencies out or have them buried forever.

Sounds brutal but gonna be very effective especially the Naira-denominated loots.

It may worsen the already bad naira-dollar relationship though due to increased demand.

But generally, looters are finding it tough under Bubu.
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
gurunlocker:

Lol... I'm not actually talking about that, but security wise. Account still get hack despite this, I know this might not be the major aim if BVN, but it should at least increase the security..

So you mean politicians are not stacking funds in banks again because of BVN?
Yes they don't OR it has reduced by more than 99%, and that is the main aim of BVN. That is why we have seen monies recovered from soak-away, water tank, on farms ,inside the walls of house, closed shops and the defending champion right now, #Ikoyigate...So that is what I am talking about paddy mi.
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by wiringdpt(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ode ni e, Im not talking about microfinance alone..You cant perform any transaction on your account without BVN, I got friends in many countries who are stucked because of BVN
OlujobaSamuel:

Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by citee(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
alizma:

bad belle, if she had include them in the 1st face and could not delivered properly, people like you would have condemned her approach.
to answer question, ask the elders in your house for the meaning of "one step after the other" and your problems will be over.

Good point but ur grammer tho....
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by 5oyad: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
thesicilian post=55874u006:
Why were they exempted in the first place?

Please ask them and also ask them whey government agencies are exempted from the cashless policy.
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by LionDeLeo: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
modelmike7:

Yes they don't OR it has reduced by more than 99%, and that is the main aim of BVN. That is why we have seen monies recovered from soak-away, water tank, on farms ,inside the walls of house, closed shops and the defending champion right now, #Ikoyigate...So that is what I am talking about paddy mi.

Lol.

Oga, which tournament/league?
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by donqx: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
good
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by martooski(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

YES ITS POSSIBLE. MFB NOW OPERATES ONLINE AND ISSUES MASTERCARD ATM TO CUSTOMERS
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by OlujobaSamuel: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
wiringdpt:
Ode ni e, Im not talking about microfinance alone..You cant perform any transaction on your account without BVN, I got friends in many countries who are stucked because of BVN
when you know how to put your thoughts into words, you can come back to engage me.
The writeup isnt about commercial banks but mfb, so tell us how your first comment translate to commercial bank deadline?
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by OlujobaSamuel: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
martooski:

YES ITS POSSIBLE. MFB NOW OPERATES ONLINE AND ISSUES MASTERCARD ATM TO CUSTOMERS
I know it's possible jare, just that few mfb operates it, while fewer customers knows about it and very insignificant number use it.
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Lol.
Oga, which tournament/league?
...... Corruption Super League.........#IkoyiGateFC are the defending champions!!

1 Like

Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by LionDeLeo: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
modelmike7:
Corruption Super League.........#IkoyiGateFC are the defending champions!!

1 Like

Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by martooski(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

I know it's possible jare, just that few mfb operates it, while fewer customers knows about it and very insignificant number use it.
Spot on
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by happiness100: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
No hidden place again for the thives.
Re: CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline by sundayojerinde(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
This need to be extend to insurance institutions and all other financial institute where people keep money

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does The Average Nigerian Spend Yearly? / Dangote Farms Faces Liquidation For ‘Defaulting’ On Arbitral Award / They Shutdown Ibeto Cement Owned By Igbo Man For Dangote To Dominate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.