Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail (31718 Views)

Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by AntiWailer: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Laws can be stupid at times
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by dingbang(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
If I wan Commit suicide for lagoon, walahi anybody wey hold Me...all of us go join fall inside.. Nonsense
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
if you kill pesin,na wahala..take ur life,na wahala..nawa...but nothing is ever worth taking one's life.
ATTEMPTED SUICIDE is a big crime..
Suicide itself, is not a crime

She can now go , hide and die
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by TenPassfour(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wait ooooo,someone want to die and they are charging her to court honestly I don't really know what the law says about the issue. I think the court should have give her the 500,000k to help her solution.
To me this kind of stuff is not encouraging,I doubt the source of this news.
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by alezzy13: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nathan2016:
Good ,

I think this is the best law in Nigeria.

For those Asking why,

what do you think will happen when it becomes a trend...your children will grow up to know that if your problem is too much, you just go to lagoon and jump....forgeting that resource will be used to look for your body...

Abeg i like this law ...

You really think the law is a deterrent to someone who ready to commit suicide?

I dey laugh

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Benekruku(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
IVORY2009:

Actually suicide is not an option, but be dat as it may be the govt has a role to play, to prevent this kind of occurance frm happening, like setup a physiological centers across board, my brother dis is just one in a million dat u and I can see, lots of people/families are going through a lot.

You re introducing sympathy. Suicide has never and will never be an option. Yes! I quite agree with you about the economic hardship but it still doesn't warrant or support suicide.
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by ideology(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
if the mission was successful who will be charged to court, grin grin grin
poshestmina:
grin grin grin Very good ! all this suicuide 'attempter' will think twice before coming to waste our rip .
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by sinola(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nwodosis:
The more reason for her to actualize her suicide ambition!

why is the law compounding her problem by asking her to pay such exorbitant amount.
She wanted to commit suicide in the first instance because she could not pay her debt and here you are granting her bail of N500k.
Don't you think that after paying this money only if she would be able to pay,will not go and commit that same suicide.
It is only time will tell!
If i were her,i will not pay that money and i'll be threatening to kill myself till they release me unconditionally.
What she needs now is mental evaluation and counseling not fine.
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benekruku:

Hello Sir, You re more useless than the country! For you to be in a country at your age and still not conversant with its law tells a lot about how useless u re!

The court made a brilliant and fair judgement! She could have been remanded in prison on the pulse that she might re-attempt suicide if granted bail and nothing will happen
And who told you she's gonna live to see the next 24 hours with the bail she was granted? They've given her enough reason to head to the same place and jump inside the lagoon. Instead of granting her bail, they should have looked into her matter and solved the problem she's facing or keept her in a rehab for some time, until she's able to reason or think well. Somebody attempting murder must have concluded in his/her mind that death remains the only option. Fire is burning on a building instead of quenching it from the source, you're busy pumping water on the rooftop, won't the fire break out again?...That's exactly what happened in her case. I hope she doesn't fulfil her heart desire eventually.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by IVORY2009(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benekruku:

You re introducing sympathy. Suicide has never and will never be an option. Yes! I quite agree with you about the economic hardship but it still doesn't warrant or support suicide.

the question to you is dis, wen someone is going through depression in our present day Nigeria where everyone is on his own, what option do you hv for him/her? Suicide is not an option agreed!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Benekruku(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
IVORY2009:

the question to you is dis, wen someone is going through depression in our present day Nigeria where everyone is on his own, what option do you hv for him/her? Suicide is not an option agreed!

-See a Doctor
-See a counselor
-Share with your problems with friend and foes
-Strong people even battle themselves out of depression
-Get in a routine. If you're depressed, you need a routine, says Ian Cook, MD. ...
-Set goals. When you're depressed, you may feel like you can't accomplish anything. ...
-Exercise. ...
-Eat healthy. ... Though I know it might be difficult in present day Nigeria, But can still be achieved minimally
-Get enough sleep

Like I said, Suicide is never an option
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sounds stupid instead of counseling or therapy they are collecting bail. Rubbish and nonsense

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
ednut1:
Good we are in this together o
You're not serious, lol
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Burgerlomo: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
But why dem come add to this woman's problems now? This is not fair at all.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Benekruku(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
awelekiti:
And who told you she's gonna live to see the next 24 hours with the bail she was granted? They've given her enough reason to head to the same place and jump inside the lagoon. Instead of granting her bail, they should have looked into her matter and solved the problem she's facing or keept her in a rehab for some time, until she's able to reason or think well. Somebody attempting murder must have concluded in his/her mind that death remains the only option. Fire is burning on a building instead of quenching it from the source, you're busy pumping water on the rooftop, won't the fire break out again?...That's exactly what happened in her case. I hope she doesn't fulfil her heart desire eventually.

grin grin grin

You re not conversant with the law.

She will still end-up in a rehab but will be punished if found guilty. Its just the law taking its course. Whayt u implying is just like legalizing suicide at the expense of the government. Do you know how many people will be willing to commit suicide? Knowing fully well that the government will be responsible?
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by ericmor: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benekruku:

What re u sorry about?

Dont u know attempted suicide is an offence?

So that gave them the right to grant her 500k bail abi? Are they trying to help her situation or wat?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Bondesniger(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
That the problem with this country she said half truth you charge her fine her 500k

Her children are unemployed
Her husband.................
People did not come to her aid when she needed them
Now they gave her 500k in two places sympathizers and........

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by IVORY2009(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
[s]
Benekruku:

-See a Doctor
-See a counselor
-Share with your problems with friend and foes
-Strong people even battle themselves out of depression
-Get in a routine. If you're depressed, you need a routine, says Ian Cook, MD. ...
-Set goals. When you're depressed, you may feel like you can't accomplish anything. ...
-Exercise. ...
-Eat healthy. ... Though I know it might be difficult in present day Nigeria, But can still be achieved minimally
-Get enough sleep

Like I said, Suicide is never an option
[/s]

This wack!! You think you're in America? shocked this is Nigeria for God sake, where the illiteracy level is high, people eat frm hand to mouth, and dis is wat you can came out with? shocked

1. Someone that is depressed, and you want him/her to go and see a doctor, he will have to register, get a card before he can be attended to by the said doctor, and if he/she is going through financial depression, how can he achieve dis? E.t.c

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by TinaAnita(f): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
She needs financially assistance and encouragement not adding insult to injury. Useless judge, useless police, useless country, useless rulers!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by DONFASZY(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dem stil collect 500k frm woman wey won kill her sef cos of debt

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mentally mal-functional judge!
Stewpid judgement!!
Useless govt!!!
FAILED COUNTRY!!!!

#Free the woman jor!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by ecstasy30(f): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
That judge must be senseless! How can one who tried commiting sucide cos of d debth she is owing be granted bail of 500k. Will that change anything or stop future suside attempt? Itiboribo judge

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Myself2(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
The judge must be stupid

she said she wanted to kill herself because she is owning some people,

To avoid shame

and the court had to grant her 500k bail, if she has that amount, why would she attempt suicide

pouring fuel on a burning wood

Sorry what in the world do you mean by " owning people" ,surely that's not English
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by madjune(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Apostle Sulieman won't see this kain women that need help genuinely and help them raise the money?
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Youngzedd(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Choi! Somebody cannot die in peace in this country again.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Benekruku(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

This wack!! You think you're in America? shocked this is Nigeria for God sake, where the illiteracy level is high, people eat frm hand to mouth, and dis is wat you can came out with? shocked

1. Someone that is depressed, and you want him/her to go and see a doctor, he will have to register, get a card before he can be attended to by the said doctor, and if he/she is going through financial depression, how can he achieve dis? E.t.c

Hello! I have tried to list some measure which u ruled-out without giving one. Directly, You have proven to be an advocate of suicide. Its clearly spelt out that u believe suicide is the best option and I don't concur cos am a believer of "there is always a way out"
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by smith666999(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
she no dey wear another dress?

this her suicide uniform
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello M0ron, you and your father are both useless... now get off my mentions and go and quote somebody else.

Benekruku:

Hello Sir, You re more useless than the country! For you to be in a country at your age and still not conversant with its law tells a lot about how useless u re!

The court made a brilliant and fair judgement! She could have been remanded in prison on the pulse that she might re-attempt suicide if granted bail and nothing will happen
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by femi4: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
yourexcellency:
Good move by the police... What a pervert and faithless woman. Upon all Papa Adeboye dey teach you about faith
faith without action is dead.

Jesus said if somebody is hungry, give him food not give him faith

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by MrOlai: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Stupid country with stupid laws , are they not depressing her more?

If anything bad happens to that woman, the Judge and those who arraign her should be held responsible!

Stupid human beings! If the father or mother of any of them attempts suicide, they'll never do anything to hurt her more! You'll see them flying him or her abroad and give her the best treatment!

Somebody who is depressed because of debt, the stupid Judge asked her to go and look for #500,000 to bail herself!

Awon oloriburuku eniyan!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Keke123: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Eiya
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Benekruku(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
NubiLove:
Hello M0ron, you and your father are both useless... now get off my mentions and go and quote somebody else.

grin grin grin

Idiot! Cant even make a sane point and has data to browse.

Square pegs in round holes!

That data would have produced sane and logical reasoning if it was in the hands of a sound intellectual.

I just pray after its expired, You never get money to renew so you don't start constituting a nuisance to cyber space

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Quick Things To Do If Your ATM Card Is Stolen / Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) / Car Burglar Beaten To A Pulp In Festac This Afternoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.