Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail (31719 Views)

Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by chuose2: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Na RCCG woman?

No wonder Adeboye & Co don collect money from the woman, with no returns for her.

Na RCCG & Adeboye way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Typical frustrated fellow with no life... looking for who to do debates and e-battles with online. smiley Now, go and quote someone else. Get off my mentions... mor0n!

Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Idiot! Cant even make a sane point and has data to browse.

Square pegs in round holes!

That data would have produced sane and logical reasoning if it was in the hands of a sound intellectual.

I just pray after its expired, You never get money to renew so you don't start constituting a nuisance to cyber space
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wait o, to commit suicide na crime too? Someone cannot decide to take their own life in peace again? Tell me something!

But really, this lady wanted to commit suicide because of the debt she owes and you're now asking her for more money in the name of bail, kuku kill her na
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by oruma19: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
The judge is mad. See d ridiculous amount of money he is demanding for bail. Chaiiii. What kind of a country is dis? Is dis how the woman's problem will be solved. Don't they think they are compounding her problems? Where do they expect a woman who wanted to kill herself because of debts to get 1.5 million naira for bail? Africa is a cursed continent . The people in authority lack sense. Somebody wan kill herself, u catch am in top bridge and begin fine her to pay more debt. Are we normal in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by killfear(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
yourexcellency:
Good move by the police... What a pervert and faithless woman. Upon all Papa Adeboye dey teach you about faith

[b]Teach about faith[/b]when the woman is dieing of debt and wouldn't even be allowed access to the pastor. Meanwhile the pastor is flying around in private jet bought with the poor church members contributions. Would Jesus Christ have done so?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by zelexotunla(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nigeria with her stupidity, why did same law not applicable to Teeblliz abi d guy didnt attempt suicide ni? Our judiciary arm is sick more than our PMB.
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Benekruku(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
NubiLove:
Typical frustrated fellow with no life... looking for who to do debates and e-battles with online. smiley Now, go and quote someone else. Get off my mentions... mor0n!

grin grin grin

Your foolishness entices me alot! Can imagine the space your skull is covering. You made a foolish and senseless comment and I tried correcting you as an Honorable, Patriotic, and learned self of this great country and all you could do is to pay me back with an insult. This is a glaring reason why good people no longer help. Would I have left you to publicize your foolishness when I had what it takes to help.

I will no longer help next time. Spread your gospel......
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by ebby9z(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benekruku:

What re u sorry about?

Dont u know attempted suicide is an offence?
I don't even understand people at times with their daftness. As if they don't know it's an offence.
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Hahaha...
She deserves to be jailed for attempting suicide.
Na all of us vote Buhari, we must all suffer the 'change' together. They should play that Fela's song for her:
dem go carry ur bodi go police station, u die wrongfully...
lol....
she didn't vote buhari o.
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
alexistaiwo:
So someone cannot commit suicide in peace again
abi ooo....
Is it their die?
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by MrOlai: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
oruma19:
The judge is mad. See d ridiculous amount of money he is demanding for bail. Chaiiii. What kind of a country is dis? Is dis how the woman's problem will be solved. Don't they think they are compounding her problems? Where do they expect a woman who wanted to kill herself because of debts to get 1.5 million naira for bail? Africa is a cursed continent . The people in authority lack sense. Somebody wan kill herself, u catch am in top bridge and begin fine her to pay more debt. Are we normal in Nigeria?

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by MrOlai: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
oruma19:

God bless you for your comment!
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Ineedinfo(f): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
lollypeezle:
Judge, if i may ask you, is it your death?
Is it your suicide?
She doesn't want embarrassment, now you are embarrassing her.

On another note, she knows where to go to seek help "her pastor" who she has been giving seeds to, but no help.
Men will always be men
Honestly that judge is heartless, so harsh. The woman's in debt and depressed already. Instead of referring her to a psychiatrist for treatment, the judge is rather compounding her problems.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by poshestmina(f): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin
ideology:
if the mission was successful who will be charged to court, grin grin grin
The dead body grin
ideology:
if the mission was successful who will be charged to court, grin grin grin
The dead body

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by suyamasta(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Instead of helping her they are adding more salt to her injury
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by AngelicBeing: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Debaddest:
Jeez.... I dey shame for my country Nigeria and everything around it... someone wanted to commit suicide cos she's broke and you're now charging 500k bail, how would other country of the world be seeing Nigeria?
Very sad, she needs help and support and not to be asked to pay 500,000 Naira for bail sad

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Edum13656: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
the magistrate is a dick/Pussy, how is she suppose to make out 500k?
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by ghettochild(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
predeem na stingy church. if na synagogue them go help the women n tb joshua go give am money. all these churches n their not giving back mentality..even members cant afford their university
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by ideology(m): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
poshestmina:
;DThe dead body ;DThe dead body
no respect for the dead
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Reference(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
The judge must be stupid

she said she wanted to kill herself because she is owning some people,

To avoid shame

and the court had to grant her 500k bail, if she has that amount, why would she attempt suicide

pouring fuel on a burning wood

Yes, for wasting the resources of the State. Suicide in any sane culture is illegal and the police had to intervene, but it cost money to rescue her and arraign her. Anyway whoever is paying for her release had better sort her out as well or it will be double jeopardy.
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by bolrew: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benekruku:

What re u sorry about?

Dont u know attempted suicide is an offence?
We all know attempting suicide is an offence but on this kind of case judge should be a little bit considerate
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by whizcartel(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
This country na wa oh!!! So person no fit decide to kill himself again. All the killing for southern Kaduna, Zaki Biam, Parts of Akwa ibom. how many have you prosecuted? Instead they should be finding her help. Shame on this Government.
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by lereinter(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
what is the meaning of Rccg woman
as if the woman got no real identity
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Benekruku(m): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
bolrew:

We all know attempting suicide is an offence but on this kind of case judge should be a little bit considerate

The its not an offense if the judge needs to be considerate. Dont you think so?
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by yinkslinks(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Okay you granted bail and she drinks poison to avert jail, what happens? Means government finally killed her. Such woman should be taken to correction home.
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
God I thank you for taking me out this zoo of country,so instead of giving this poor woman the help that she deserves,they arrested her and even the quack of a judge has no intelligent to the extent of asking her to pay 500k and two sureties.

What do they even do with all the bail money?do they even refund the owners?
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by allaboutobed(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Even d bail alone can make somebody commit suicide. Which kind country b dis self
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
eyah, and she don't have the money, so how will she pay that money now, the court no try at all o.
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Jflex07(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benekruku:

You re the most stupid here man!

You live in a country where u re not conversant with the law and you here ranting as if its u know a bit.

Keep quite if u dont know and learn from people who know.

Nigeria is a lawless country
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Adeinfo: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Attempted suicide is punishable by 1 year imprisonment in Nigeria law
Re: RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail by Skilme(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Assuming na person wey no get money or im family for bail, the woman go be like "chai if I know make I quickly jump inside the lagoon make dem no rescue me"500k for bail?? nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Quick Things To Do If Your ATM Card Is Stolen / Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) / Car Burglar Beaten To A Pulp In Festac This Afternoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.