Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? (16286 Views)

Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank / Customers Harass Kesley Mega Micro-Finance Bank MD In Enugu, Police Intervenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Pebcak: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
thesicilian:
1. You invested your hard-earned money based on what the bank agent would stand to gain, not your own gain.
2. She told you her fears about them, yet you went ahead.
Honestly the fault is all yours.
Talk to a lawyer experienced in bank fraud.

THE POWER OF TOTO

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Tmex(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
I think you should try national deposit insurance commission (NDIC).

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by mywells: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
you can go to mushin olosha hire some guys strait to the micro finance Bank,hmmm
I tell you where there is no money they would go and bring your money for you .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Dagoma: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
You are inn to a wonder bank my friend, just foreget about that money. Your socalled trusted g_friend has pulled you into a point of no return.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by saddik(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Write a petition letter to :

Director of Special insured institutions
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation

They are the regulatory body incharge of MFB.
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

You don't say! That must be the branch at mile 3, yeah?
I send my condolence , take heart bro
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Phonefanatic: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Something must kill a man. We are all into ponzi but in different forms
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Mentcee(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Call me for details.

I was at the efcc office Enugu today.
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by godunia(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Did you sleep with girl or not? Answer me first then I will tell you what to do

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Mentcee(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Call me for details.

I was at the efcc office Enugu today.

Barr. Mentcee. Treat as urgent.
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by AuroraB(f): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Do you see 'NDIC' approval tag on the entrance door, pillar, counter of the bank?. If you do, you will be getting your money back but if you don't, I fear the very worse.
You may have to arrest your account officer, her family may pay you or they accept/waive bride-price for you undecided Based on logistics grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by oodua1stson: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
The only choice you have left is to seize any of their assets worth your money

Some years ago one of my uncle went into a community bank (now called micro-finance) and removed all of their air conditioning system grin grin grin grin when he couldn't get his money
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Oche4short: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Approach Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) through this help desk line 0800632424357 or visit one of the Zonal office at number 104 woji road GRA Phase 2 after Casablanca junction ie if you are coming from Amada hotel.
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ahah! See question ooo. When did we turn to Kemi Adeosun?
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by AuroraB(f): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
godunia:
Did you sleep with girl or not? Answer me first then I will tell you what to do
grin Na there wahala go dey grin. He could get the girl arrested make she go find her bosses come or she pays up but if our money don do lipsrsealed
He don take the money do love cos he can't arrest him chic cheesy sad
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Oche4short: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Approach Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) through this help desk line 0800632424357 or visit one of the Zonal office at number 104 woji road GRA Phase 2 after Casablanca ie if you are coming from Amada hotel.
Approach Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) through this help desk line 0800632424357 or visit one of the Zonal office at number 104 woji road GRA Phase 2 after Casablanca ie if you are coming from Amada hotel.
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by carbonmonoxide: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Take it from someone who has worked in a microfinance bank..

Your money is as good as gone!!

You'll be lucky to get 30% of your money back.
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by timfat: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pls write a letter with all your deposit details to the following
1. Director Consumer protection dept
Central Bank of Nigeria
CBD Abuja
And copy Director
Other financial institutions Supervision
Central Bank of Nigeria
Abuja
You can drop the letter through any of the CBN branches in Nigeria
You will be attended to promptly

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by ipobarecriminals: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Carry 3 Soldiers o there and remove their AC/Gen.No time
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
The media won't tag MFB a Ponzi scheme....
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by rozayx5(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
ponzy are better than MFB in Nigeria

undecided
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
go to the bank with 4 soldiers, first deal with the security operatives, then allow the soldiers to descend on the staff...i swear your money go come out

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by ngwaba(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Serves you right. You were driven by greed and the girl's persuasion. If i came to you and told you to join one of the strong banks available would you have listened? Your money is gone bro. It's another form of Ponzi.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
I thought Ksley Mega closed only in Enugu.. My Half a Million is stucked in their bank and their keep giving us one excuse like, EFCC is still freezing our account, our Oga (Ubenyi Kingsley) is still settling the matter in court. Etc... Please guys let's find a solution and get our money. I'm in Enugu

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Anuoluwapo3054:
go to the bank with 4 soldiers, first deal with the security operatives, then allow the soldiers to descend on the staff...i swear your money go come out
the Bank and its subsidiaries are all closed up here in Enugu state. You won't even see any body to ask how far
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
AuroraB:
[b]Do you see 'NDIC' approval tag on the entrance door, pillar, [/b]counter of the bank?. If you do, you will be getting your money back but if you don't, I fear the very worse.
You may have to arrest your account officer, her family may pay you or they accept/waive bride-price for you undecided Based on logistics grin lipsrsealed
YES (in their branch here in Enugu. 132 upper Chime Avenue, New Heaven)
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by amdoyin82(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Everybody with his/her headache. Ponzi don chop my own money.
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
amdoyin82:
Everybody with his/her headache. Ponzi don chop my own money.
this guy's has been operating since 2013 (that was actually when I knew about them) and were doing well, all this problem just started when they expanded into a micro finance bank
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by authority2006(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Numericals:
Please check the list of CBN approved MFBs on CBN website to see if they are licensed. If yes, relax, your money is insured even if the bank goes down.
I knew that mfb are insured. Op just got me confused.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by Tomjazzy2: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thanks for all the advice and encouragement, especially the dude that mentioned CBN website to check if they are licensed or not.

My next step would depend on my findings about their legal status.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by hakimi1974(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
many fraudsters with slush funds are opening micro finance banks to unleash mayhem on gullible nigerians. as for me i won't touch any micro finance bank with a long spoon it's like eating with the devil on his dinning table.
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? by EHIRIMCHA(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar / Customs Generated N898bn As Revenue In 2016 / Understanding Bank Lending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.