Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Meant To Be - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (409849 Views)

Meant To Be / GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU / Meant To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by Ifecoded(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2017
Nathalya:

Come to the oza room grin then I'll tell you
oza room undecided undecided kwanu? Covers my JT with the blood of Zechariah, ion wan stories that touch, all I want is to become Father Supreme Supreme without being defiled.
Can you do that for me?
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 10:40am On May 20, 2017
CHAPTER 6

************ Richard 's lab result came out the next day, he was perfect but still has bruises on his forehead,....but to his greatest surprise the doctor refused discharging him,....... He was to be scanned,.... He called Desmond and told him what the doctor said,..... Desmond assured him he would be discharged the next day.. .....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mrs Johnson took Richard's phone to another phone technician who after alot of stress was able to open the phone,.......
She heaved a sigh of relief,....

"Now, i must search for Vanessa's number,.... "she smiled to herself for a job well done,.. ..

Immediately she got to her office,...she put her plans into action,... She dialed Vanessa's number and she picked at the first ring,....

" Nessa my daughter "she called her
. Vanessa couldn't recognize the voice,.....

" Hello,."came her faint voice

"It's your mother,...."
Vanessa then realized it was her step mother

"Who gave you my number?,,,,, After so many months of taking away your slave you finally called,.... "Vanessa shouted at her

She heard her step mother sobbing,... She was shocked at her sudden change in Character

" Pls forgive me my daughter,... I'm now a born again,.. I've repented, infact,i want to begin a new life with my family,... I want to reunite my family so that i can have peace of mind,.... I know i've been a bad mother to you and your brother,.... I want correct all my mistakes,.... I dont mind leaving whatever i' m doing here to come and you meet in Ghana, so that i can take care of my loving husband,..... I cant bear to see my husband suffer like this after all he did for me"she said soberly

"This is unbelievable,.... You shouldn't be apologizing to me,... You should apologize to your late best friend,.... Do you know the gravity of what you did to my family,.... You almost turned my daddy into an slowpoke,.. How can you be so wicked,..... You think i dont know your secrets,.. You exchanged my daddy's brain for power, wealth and fame,.... You think i wont find out,...i shouldn't be talking to you"

"Pls my daughter, i've retraced my steps,... I don't want those things again,.. All i need is my family,... Just tell me where you are in Ghana, and i'll abandon everything to be with you and my husband,.... "

" Hmmmm,...... So what about my grandmother?, why did you and daddy fake her death? "she threw at her

She wasn't expecting that question from Vanessa,.....

" huh?,..... Your grandmother?,.... Faked her death?,... How? "

" Seems you've not truly repented,.... Pls dont call me again, have a nice day....... "

" Ok, i'll tell you what happened, i was only following my husband's instructions,.... I had to obey him,... He brought up the idea because your grandmother didnt approve of our marriage,.... He wanted a happy home,... So we went to another city to start a new life,.... "

" I cant believe this"

Mrs Johnson started crying uncontrollably over the phone,..... Vanessa pitied her

"Mummy stop crying,.... It's ok,... All i want is a happy family too,... I'll give you the address right away,... Does Richard know about this? "
" You know your brother, he doesnt want to see me again,.... He doesn't want to have anything to do with me again,..... Pls dont tell him that i called you because he doesnt want me coming close to his daddy,...if only you can help talk to him but that will be when i'm already in Ghana,... Let this be a secret between us"

" There's no problem, just get a pen and paper and write down the address"

"I'm ready, "she told Vanessa

" Ok,... Emmmmmm,.......... "She heard her house help scream

" pls i've got to go,.... I think there's an emergency "she cut the phone without waiting for her response

She rushed outside only to see one of her twin drowning in the swimming pool,.. She dived into the water forgetting she was holding her phone,.... She brought the little boy out of the pool , thank God he was still breathing,. Her father rushed out too, and was shocked to see to see Vanessa rushing to her car carrying her twin, he followed her and they drove to the hospital,........

Richard was tired of staying in the hospital, all he wanted was seeing his girlfriend,... He called aunty Beatrice number but it was switched off,.... He sighed and turned to the other side of the bed to sleep, he still had bandage on his forehead,.. His head was beginning to ache again,..... He was about dozing off when the door to his room opened,.... . Tope walked in and hugged him

"Oh my God Richie,.. You didnt tell me you were involved in an accident,... Just take a look at yourself,.... I'm sorry sweetie,.... How did it happen? "she asked him

Richard was not just angry, he was also irritated, he just faked a smile

" How did you know i was here,... "he managed to ask her

" I went to your house and your security guard told me,.... "

" That stupid security guard," he murmured to himself

"I was on my way to see Angela when it happened "

She gave him a shocking look,..." Angela?!!!!!, is she back?,,,,, when,?!"

"Yeah, she's back for good,... "

" Cant you see that nature doesn't approve of your love for her,.... Just look at what you're passing through all in the name of seeing Angela,.... "

Richard wanted to get up and slap her before throwing her out of the room

" Are you joking"he asked her

"Oh please,...... "she said waving her hand

" So when do you plan visiting her, "he asked her

" Right away, before you call me a bad friend,..... Take care of yourself,... I'll be here when i return from Angela's village,.... Just tell me what i will get for you,.... "

" Tell Angela that i miss her so much, and that no one can take her place in my heart not even you her best friend "he told her

She looked at him and frowned

" So you expect me to tell her that,.... Have a nice day"she left banging the door

Angela was at home chatting with her mother,

"Have you heard from Tope?, "she asked her mother

" No my daughter,.... She hasn't visited, i 'm shocked at her attitude,... She's your best friend,.. ..... I didn't inform her of your dispppearance though,..... "..

" She told me she was travelling to Abuja before that incident .. Maybe she travelled

They heard a knock and was surprised to see Tope,....

"Angela aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"Tope screamed

They hugged each other tightly

"Tope, where have you been,... You're looking good"

"thanks dear,.... You've added so much weight.... I've been away for sometime and i returned three days ago only for Richard to tell me what happened,...i cried my eyes out...... . I met him in a friend's birthday party today and he told me you're back,..... "she lied to her

" Who's Richard? "

" Your boyfriend na"
"Boyfriend,?...... I don't t have a boyfriend "

Tope was shocked,.... Angela excused herself, she saw the baby bump

" what, Angela?, pregnant? "

Angela's mother explained to Tope her friend's condition,...

She smiled inwardly.....

" I'll use this opportunity to my advantage,..... So Angela is pregnant with Richard 's baby and she doesn't remember him after her accident, this is interesting,...... "she thought to herself

Mrs Johnson cursed the emergency that made Vanessa cut the call abruptly,...

" Why cant i ever be successful with my plans, what is going on,.... I almost got that stupid Vanessa,.... I know she's soft heartened like her useless mother,... I'll focus my attention on her, she's an easy target,...... "she muttered to herself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meant To Be by merdan: 10:58am On May 20, 2017
dis story is something else o,wow nice one getting more interesting.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 11:22am On May 20, 2017
Just keep them coming steadily Ma'am... Thanks for ur good work...
Re: Meant To Be by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2017
Stupid Vanessa indeed. She could have told that wicked woman her address if that incident had not happened. I love the story line so much. Kudos to the writer, more energy to you elbow.
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2017
Ifecoded:
Please to everybody viewing this lovely write-up, I really need your help.
Marianneada
How can I change my moniker to Father Supreme Supreme?
Thanks, your response will be highly appreciated
Bring ur phone lemme help u change it.
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2017
Mrs Johnson cursed the emergency
that made Vanessa cut the call
abruptly,... " Why cant i ever be successful with
my plans, what is going on,.... I almost
got that stupid Vanessa,.... I know
she's soft heartened like her useless
mother,... I'll focus my attention on
her, she's an easy target,...... "she muttered to herself "WICKED SHEGOAT" Thunder fire u.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by mokane28: 1:23pm On May 20, 2017
This is Marianneada, pls i really need your help,i cant open my literature section, it's blank with just a smiley. i'm confused. Have i been banned for life?
Re: Meant To Be by prey02(f): 1:35pm On May 20, 2017
This is one hell of a suspense.. bravo Marianneada! I wish you more Grace!
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2017
mokane28:
This is Marianneada, pls i really need your help,i cant open my literature section, it's blank with just a smiley. i'm confused. Have i been banned for life?
Thunder fire d pesin wey ban u,wetin u do? why people no get joy at all,just because they get power abi no p,am nt scared of been banned tho its a free world.
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2017
mokane28 Shey be u can continue ur story with this acct and dash them d other acct,shey be dem wan chop am ni leave them let them eat it and drink pap join mtchewww
Re: Meant To Be by mokane28: 2:09pm On May 20, 2017
Akinwale14:
mokane28 Shey be u can continue ur story with this acct and dash them d other acct,shey be dem wan chop am ni leave them let them eat it and drink pap join mtchewww
this is a friend's acct, i can't use it, why cant i log in with my own acct.?
Re: Meant To Be by mokane28: 2:12pm On May 20, 2017
I'm only seeing this tongue, what does that mean?
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2017
mokane28:
this is a friend's acct, i can't use it, why cant i log in with my own acct.?

Me too dunno maybe u should ask people.
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2017
mokane28:
I'm only seeing this tongue, what does that mean?
U funny die grin grin grin grin
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2017
mokane28 Dem don ban u be that,u get plenty haters
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 20, 2017
So disappointed with Tope, imaging the nerve.
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 20, 2017
Can't wait to know what will happen when Angel and Richie see each other. Vanessa is naive.
Re: Meant To Be by afolabiwunmi: 3:07pm On May 20, 2017
why can't Vannesa called Richard before her step of helping Madam Oloro Johnson.
Ada ADA ADA ada ADA ADA HEEEEE..........hehehehheheheh, weldone ma more grease to your elbow. Waiting to see another update soon.
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 3:34pm On May 20, 2017
Akinwale14:
U funny die grin grin grin grin
This is serious oooo,if truly i'm banned for life, i won't create another account, i'll move to another forum, This is just sad,..... Was expecting to celebrate my birthday tomorrow with my readers,... The mods i hail una....
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2017
marianneada:
This is serious oooo,if truly i'm banned for life, i won't create another account, i'll move to another forum, This is just sad,..... Was expecting to celebrate my birthday tomorrow with my readers,... The mods i hail una....
Thank God haters don free u.
Re: Meant To Be by Jane1234f(f): 4:17pm On May 20, 2017
Nice update, God will punish that Madam Johnson and Tope too....bad friend
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 4:31pm On May 20, 2017
I was able to log in with someone 's phone,... i wasnt banned, i think my phone is faulty...
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 4:32pm On May 20, 2017
afolabiwunmi:
why can't Vannesa called Richard before her step of helping Madam Oloro Johnson.
Ada ADA ADA ada ADA ADA HEEEEE..........hehehehheheheh, weldone ma more grease to your elbow. Waiting to see another update soon.
tanx dear
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 4:33pm On May 20, 2017
Nder:
Can't wait to know what will happen when Angel and Richie see each other. Vanessa is naive.
Me too
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2017
marianneada:
Me too
you too keh? am i seeing Double

comman update for us jhoor...
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 20, 2017
Dopeyomi:

you too keh? am i seeing Double

comman update for us jhoor...
Dude please allow her to rest a little bit.
Re: Meant To Be by Nathalya(f): 6:33pm On May 20, 2017
Ifecoded:

oza room undecided undecided kwanu? Covers my JT with the blood of Zechariah, ion wan stories that touch, all I want is to become Father Supreme Supreme without being defiled.
Can you do that for me?

I'm not going to defile you baby
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 7:19pm On May 20, 2017
I'm so happy, i've rectified the problem,.... I can now log in with my phone,...... grin

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Adeyife(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2017
Loving dis.... Pls wia z my pop corn nw?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Meant To Be by IfyOaks(f): 9:03pm On May 20, 2017
Wicked mrs Jjohnson.. Her cuo is almost full
Re: Meant To Be by IfyOaks(f): 9:04pm On May 20, 2017
Wicked mrs Jjohnson.. Her cup is almost full

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply)

When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.