Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Meant To Be - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (409268 Views)

Meant To Be / GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU / Meant To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by labonita1(f): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Let me just put.. you will like Money
lol
mo ti gbo
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
labonita1:
lol
mo ti gbo
No profile picture yet..
Was thinking maybe i should apply before..

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
****Richie had just left the restaurant he went to buy his wife's favourite, chicken pepper soup,.. As he was about entering his car, he sighted Tope alighting from a bike from the other side of the road,... He stood still to know where she was heading to.... She crossed the road and headed towards the restaurant,......... on sighting Richard,.... She turned her face to the other side,... He called out her name,.... She pretended not to have seen him,.. He then screamed her name,......

"Oooooh Richie it's you,.... "

" Yeah, it's me, how're you doing? "he asked her

" i'm fine,..... How's your wife? "she asked him with guilt written all over her face

" Ooooooh, she's perfect,.. And do really care about how she's faring "

" Richard pls stop, whatever that happened was in the past, i'm so ashamed of myself,... I cant even face your wife"she said in a low tone

"Oooooh really?,...... Is this your new tactics?,.... Oh stop, it doesnt suit you,... "

" I'm sorry,.... I'll apologize to your wife,... "

He gave her a surprising look

" I'll gladly be waiting for that day, because if you don't tell her all your stupid acts, i'll do that,... He said entering his car

She watched him drive out, she regretted all her actions, now she cant face her friend anymore,

*********Angela called her husband to inform him that she was tired of waiting for him at her mother's new home, she needs to go home and prepare meal for grandma,..... He dropped her in the morning on his way to the office,.....her mother was adjusting to life Again, her inlaw has changed her life for good,.. He planned to open a grocery shop for her but that will be after 4 months of apprenticeship, to enable her know how to run the business effectively ,.... She has stopped being the lazy mother she was,...Angela's siblings are still at home as they are awaiting their results for the entrance exam they wrote for admission into their new school...

****On getting home,.... Angela noticed she was having slight sharp pains,.... She cooked the food fast with the help of the cook,.... After that, she warmed her food and ate before retiring to their room,.... Her husband noticed the way she was behaving,..... He asked her and she said she was ok,........ She laid down later with the pains still coming and going .... When the pains couldn't stop coming, she decided to call her mother since grandma had already slept,.... She called her mother four times but she wasn't picking,....

***** Remember to always keep an eye on them,.... That baby is your last hope,.... Dont allow your husband to see the baby,....!!!!!!!!,.... Or else you're doomed!!!!!!! " supreme supreme 's mother' s warning kept ringing a bell in mrs Johnson's ears,..... She was restless throughout the night,..... She called her boys to be sure they're doing their job well,....

" Hope you're still following them"

"Yes ma,.... She visited her mother today and her husband picked her up in the evening,... "he informed her

" Good, so have you found out which hospital she attends her ante natal? "

"Yes ma,.. St Luke's Hospital,..... And i know she'll definitely put to bed there,... I've arranged with a friend of mine that works there,.... She promised to call me anytime she's ready to deliver"

"This is good news, i'm so happy, when i'm done with my plans, i'll surprise you and your boys "she said excitedly

She relaxed on her bed,.....

******* Mama who slept early woke up sweating profusely,... She had a bad dream,....

"Thank God i saved my grandchild,...... But who is person with a mask that was fighting for the baby with me,.... "she thought to herself

She carried her Bible and started praying,...

*****, Richie was busy on the phone with his bestie, Desmond,.. They were talking about the women in their lives,... Angela who couldn't bear the pains anymore,.. Went downstairs for a walk round the house,..... Her husband was engrossed in his discussion that he didn't ask where she was heading to,......

"Richie,... Pls after your wife's delivery, you need to make plans for her to further her education,..... Don't give her another belle yet oooo"he said jokingly

"we've discussed that already,... She'll write jamb next year,...Eric will also write his too...."

"That's good,..., Guy to plan wedding no be moi moi ooo"

"At least i'm learning from you,.... All i' m thinking about now is my baby,.... I cant wait to be a father,..... "

" I'm happy for you bro,..... "

They ended the call and he noticed his wife's absence in the room,....
He called her severally but she didnt answer, he checked her in the toilet but she wasnt there, he went down to check on her,......

**** grandma who heard footsteps in the sitting room came out and saw Angela sweating,.... She understood what was happening to her,... Richie came into the sitting room to see them,.....

"Richard we need to take her to the hospital, the baby is coming,..." grandma told him
He hurried upstairs to get the baby bag and his car key,..

"Mama let me change to something better,.. I cant wear this to the hospital "Angela told her

She tried to climb the stairs but her legs were so heavy,.... She tried again,.. Then her water broke,.... Her night wear was soaked,....

" OMG, Richie get her a simple gown to change to, "Grandma screamed

They helped her change into a gown and took her to the car, she was already crying as she was driven to the hospital,.........

She was quickly attended to,...the nurses took turns in massaging her back,.. Richie called Desmond,.... He then called his mother inlaw,... Grandma was busy praying without stopping as the dream she had kept on flashing before her,....

*******, Mrs Johnson had slept off immediately after talking to her boy,... The sound of her phone woke her up,...... She picked it without checking her caller id,.....

"Madam rush to the hospital now,... She's in Labour, be fast with your plans,..... "

On recognizing the voice, she rushed to the bathroom and washed her Face, she wore a black trouser and a black top with a face cap that was covering her face, she took her car key and left,.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meant To Be by Sparkling2(f): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
so dis woman never still learn her lesson...
Re: Meant To Be by Toyin223(f): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oh Lala
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mrs Johnson will surely have an accident on her way to the hospital..
Re: Meant To Be by siralabai(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh,!!!!!! This suspense is killing na! Kúkú inbox me the rest biko Nne Ada
Re: Meant To Be by jbaby265(f): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
fantastic
Re: Meant To Be by kelvinhilton(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Now the action begins!!!
Re: Meant To Be by queenitee(f): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
This Benita is cursed
Re: Meant To Be by YINKS89(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
fisn woman ...i tire for her matter.
Re: Meant To Be by marychommy(f): 5:58am On Jun 15, 2017
she will met her downfall pls don't let her get to d hospital let her die on d way going der
Re: Meant To Be by binsanni(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2017
marianneada:
by God's grace, i am, thanks for your concern
chai u too much jor, but mama be fast nah
Re: Meant To Be by veenessha(f): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Suspense is too much please next update .Mariannade more data to your phone

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Jlake(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Good work Maria...Remain Blessed.
Re: Meant To Be by Jlake(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Loving it all.
Re: Meant To Be by Gameguy900: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2017
To many girls tongue kiss *can't remember when last I talked on nairaland lol
Re: Meant To Be by PrexyD(f): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Time up Mrs Johnson. grin
Re: Meant To Be by Rhayne(f): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Osheeee..front page!
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2017
Saturdency:
Wow! Great piece of work, started reading abt 3 days ago when I saw it on FP....I fell in love with it instantly. I also read ur previous work "to hate and love".... Kudos dear, more ink to ur pen.
thanks dear
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2017
boladex1:
marianneada you were simply superb and you kept me glued to the story since Sunday despite my busy schedule i have to read your story from beginning to the end. its a wonderful story `and i really enjoyed myself.
thanks dear
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2017
mamindy:
Thank you marianneada for updating. I was afraid you would leave the story unfinished because of the news of plagiarism of this story by someone on Facebook.
Am happy u cared for the happiness of the majority.
Remain blessed.
thanks dear
Re: Meant To Be by Hadampson(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2017
queenitee:
This Benita is cursed
Benny...
Re: Meant To Be by Hadampson(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Mrs Johnson will surely have an accident on her way to the hospital..
A big AMEN to that
Re: Meant To Be by prodekul(f): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
kudos to the writer.God bless your memory.cant wait to see the doom of Mrs benny JOHNSON
Re: Meant To Be by Dessydemmy: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
God bless this writer, I'm in indeed enjoying this story. Your hand is bless.
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dessydemmy:
I'm happy u're enjoying my story
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dessydemmy:
may he Bless u too dear
Re: Meant To Be by pixzybee(f): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
dear writer someone is posting your story on facebook.... don't know if u gave the guy permission tho... the page name is adebimpe the facebook girl and other story.. the guy's name is adedeji adeniyi

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (52) (Reply)

When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.