Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) (35541 Views)

Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace / Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King / Emir Sanusi's Kano Emirate Admits Spending N3.4 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by maasoap(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Adecks01:

my dear it's because you're probably not and have never being in the North.
The emir is feeding thousands of almajiris and others under him besides those funds are duly for him
And the government he is criticising are not doing the same thing. Just go through that expenditure lists and tell me that you didn't see wasteful spending and extravagant spending. I'm waiting for your observation................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by gberra: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
ephi123:

No, maybe sango grin grin

Airtel must have declared 200% net profit with this kind of "spending".
Hehehe!!!!..Wonders shall never cease. Igbos dey open teeth for where dem dey talk about spendings??

IPob are fools cry

4 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by Adecks01(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Those that are probably surprise at the expenses are people that don't know what the Royalty of the emir of kano means to Islams.he is more than a royal father,he is both royal and spiritual father according to Islam.
If you try to equate him with pope it's not enough because pope is Just a spiritual father but sanusi is far more than that in Islam.
Supposing he dance to their tone some people would've worship him forever.
Read a little history about the emirate of kano nd you shall have a cliew of what I am saying

1 Like

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by gberra: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Sanusi is a thief thief
Igbos are thieves cry

2 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by airsaylongcon: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
teebillz:
Omo, see ballin. ₦37 million on phone calls? Did he called heaven? This guy and his barn of emirs put together are no where near the Queen of England and I am pretty sure she doesn't spend that much. And to think that this a very poor emirate that is not rich in any human or natural resources makes it even more pathetic. I will understand if the oil rich Niger-Delta Kings spend this much, but Kano? No, man, this is insane.

37mil in 4 years for phone calls of not onIy the Emir o. And let's not forget he'd be placing calls to the middle east which is more expensive than calling US. I'm not Sanusi fan but please let's not throw away the baby with the bath water. Sanusi is asking pertinent questions and the entire North is trembling in his wake. He is loquacious yes but these questions are very crucial ones

2 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by ephi123(f): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is how Nigeria's enemies will continue to antagonize themselves. Very very interesting watching the saga unfold.

37 million on airtime yet children were dying from meningitis due to lack of treatment drugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by Adecks01(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
maasoap:

And the government he is criticising are not doing the same thing. Just go through that expenditure lists and tell me that you didn't see wasteful spending and extravagant spending. I'm waiting for your observation................
I still tell you that there is nothing extravagant their because it is event part of his splendor. Ask yourself this questions."those that approve it are they blind? Or didn't they demand for reasons for doing so? Was sanusi II the first emir to be giving such monies? Did you know how much was found in the house of the former emir when he died?
Go and ask hausa man and he will tell you what they mean by "araunin sarauta gatace komin rashin sayin ta"

2 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by HXoritz1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
tnor be small thing una dey do...AIRTEL AIRTIME RECHARGE 37Million

2 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
lol even the expenditures shows signs of financial recklessness

2 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by FriendNG: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Adecks01:

I still tell you that there is nothing extravagant their because it is event part of his splendor. Ask yourself this questions."those that approve it are they blind? Or didn't they demand for reasons for doing so? Was sanusi II the first emir to be giving such monies? Did you know how much was found in the house of the former emir when he died?
Go and ask hausa man and he will tell you what they mean by "araunin sarauta gatace komin rashin sayin ta"

Na blunder you write in that Hausa Language.

2 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by Adecks01(m): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
FriendNG:

Na blunder you write in that Hausa Language.
just the truth or are you also against reforming the North?

2 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by adosam(m): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
No wonder they love to pad more local goverments to themselves. Imaging 3% and 10%, on top what?

2 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by mmsen: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
sammyj:
This can only happen in Nigeria. However, this does not make SLS's comment about the North wrong and wouldn't change anything unless thing are put into proper perspective . Shikena!!!! angry undecided

His comments are largely right but Ganduje is right to remind us all that SLS is a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by kikake: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
FriendNG:
1. Dabo Gate Furnitures: N 152, 627, 723 Million

2. Renovation Of Fadancin Dare: N 15, 458, 660 Million

3. Travelling Expenses: N 12, 559, 435 Million

4. Another Traveling Expenses For 2 Trip: N 9, 071, 000 Million

5. Bullet proof car: N 142, 800, 000 Million

6. Vehicle Replacement: N 154, 873, 000 Million

7. Airtel Airtime Recharge: N 37, 054, 192 Million

Download The PDf to read in details.

ol boy/girl,

This is flabbergasting.

I could not continue after seeing mesmerizing figures of N12.5 million and N6.9 million for Sanusi's entourage to I don't know where.

Next: N9 million for flights to Sokoto and Benin city to be turbaned and sworn in as Chancellor respectively.

This is incredible. In a state where almajiris do bamiallah begging all over the streets.

3 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by henocherry18: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
FriendNG:

I have the freedom to express my view. Meanwhile check the above post to see the unnecessary over cost expenditures.
The only reasonable Hausa man I have seen so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by kikake: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
mantosa:
I'm from Delta state but I will like to be an emir. When is the form for sale?

Yeah, Emir of Itshekiriland or Urhoboland very soon ----for those who refuse Biaf, Lol.

2 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by kikake: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
airsaylongcon:

37mil in 4 years for phone calls of not Iy the Emir o. And let's not forget he'd be placing calls to the middle east which is more expensive than calling US. I'm not Sanusi fan but please let's not throw away the baby with the bath water. Sanusi is asking pertinent questions and the entire North is trembling in his wake. He is loquacious yes but these questions are very crucial ones

he was living in glass house but throwing stones.

3 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by airsaylongcon: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
kikake:

he was living in glass house but throwing stones.

He has always thrown stones. This one is no different. I was actually stunned that he would go public with his criticisms. Very intelligent fellow with a loud mouth. Hate him or love him he touches at the very raw nerve of whatever problem he wants to address

3 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by Bizibi(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Adecks01:

kai!!!!!!!! None of you should complain about Nigeria.......

1 Like

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by FriendNG: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Adecks01:
just the truth or are you also against reforming the North?

Which truth? I don't understand what u write in Hausa.
Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by Adecks01(m): 12:10am On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

Which truth? I don't understand what u write in Hausa.
it means " a royal crown is a splendor irrespective of its shortness"
the former emir of kano was the richest traditional leader in Nigeria even after his death.
Emir of kano is among the world most respected 100 hausa leaders.
He is the second person in Nigerian Islam after the sultan of sokoto.
Kano emirate was more powerful than Nigeria itself then,before the British colonists took over.
It is currently more powerful than a state as it have other states under his dynasty.
His major role is to guide those that are politically elected and also play major role in Christian-Islam affairs.THANKs

1 Like

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by Adecks01(m): 12:11am On Apr 25, 2017
Bizibi:
kai!!!!!!!! None of you should complain about Nigeria.......
complaining about Nigeria is his duty
Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by FriendNG: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Adecks01:

it means " a royal crown is a splendor irrespective of its shortness"
the former emir of kano was the richest traditional leader in Nigeria even after his death.
Emir of kano is among the world most respected 100 hausa leaders.
He is the second person in Nigerian Islam after the sultan of sokoto.
Kano emirate was more powerful than Nigeria itself then,before the British colonists took over.
It is currently more powerful than a state as it have other states under his dynasty.
His major role is to guide those that are politically elected and also play major role in Christian-Islam affairs.THANKs

See am not asking you to narrate a story for me. Just that the Hausa you write is wrong. I know it more than you do.

Kano emirate is not powerful than any state, not even Kano not to talk of other state. It power died with the late emir. Sunusi has reduced Kano emirate to a laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by kessgreen(m): 12:30am On Apr 25, 2017
The way some people carry Sanusi matter for head as if him na government official when them vote for. The man na king o. He owes only his subject explanation on expenditures. These day, when we hear money, because of corruption, we go just dey suspect anybody. Come to think of it, is Sanusi poor in the first place? For cry in out loud, the man na big boy from day one, abeg forget matter!

1 Like

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by Adecks01(m): 12:30am On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

See am not asking you to narrate a story for me. Just that the Hausa you write is wrong. I know it more than you do.

Kano emirate is not powerful than any state, not even Kano not to talk of other state. It power died with the late emir. Sunusi has reduced Kano emirate to a laughing stock.
sorry sir
okay sir
thank you sir
Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by kessgreen(m): 12:33am On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

which laughing stock? Oga why you dey lie like this na. The man has been showing lot of class since he ascended the throne
Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by Blue3k(m): 12:42am On Apr 25, 2017
You guys asked where Emir gets his money from.

Mr. Wali said. He also said the Council received the sum of N1.7 billion between June 2014 and March 2017, although, according to him, it ought to have received triple that amount in accordance to the law establishing the Emirate Council Fund 2004. According to the emirate official, the law provides that “the Emirate Council should receive three per cent of the total statutory grants of the 44 local governments and also 10 per cent of what the 44 local governments contributed is to be paid by the state government.”

Flyingngel:
Where is this kind of money comes from? Is it the state or federal government?

okpurukata:
Please can someone enlighten me on the source of income for the Emirate. Are citizens mandated to pay tithe? Or Tax?

tonquendo4u:
Billions.?Where does d emirate generate such fund from?

greatermax77:
From where & how did the emirate acquire this huge sum?
Are they being fund by govt?
Efcc over to u

redsun:
How does the emirate generate the funds?

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by FriendNG: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2017
kessgreen:
which laughing stock? Oga why you dey lie like this na. The man has been showing lot of class since he ascended the throne

Class to you because he speak what your ears want to hear but the truth remain the emirate is now a laughing stock.

Gone are the days of Alhaji Dr Ado Bayero R.I.P [The First Kano Golden Jubilee Emir] He was not a politician but an emir. All politician regardless of party and religion pay respect and listen to the kingdom.

Today what do you get under Sunusi? An argument between him and an ordinary Governor spokesman.

May Allah grant the late emir Paradise.

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by gnykelly(m): 2:05am On Apr 25, 2017
there is nothing extra ordinary about the expenditure list in reference to the items and considering the number of years it accumulated.

1 Like

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by LionDeLeo: 3:40am On Apr 25, 2017
[s]
ephi123:
This is how Nigeria's enemies will continue to antagonize themselves. Very very interesting watching the saga unfold.

37 million on airtime yet children were dying from meningitis due to lack of treatment drugs.
[/s]

Sharrap

Nigerians are talking, enemies of state "living in Paris" have something to say.

Wike is spending N1.5b on a birthday, students of RSUST have been sent home for owing a total of N1.2b.

2 Likes

Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by LionDeLeo: 3:55am On Apr 25, 2017
gberra, come and see one of those your dry he_ded ba_ren hens exhibiting same characteristic emptiness.

Just search for the dumbest post, you go see am. grin

Same SLS they once took turns licking his anus for his "uprightness, honesty & sincerity".

The numbness of skull associated with these eternally crying nonentities is legendary.
Re: How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf) by Dindondin(m): 4:21am On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

I have the freedom to express my view. Meanwhile check the above post to see the unnecessary over cost expenditures.

Dem don start the plot to depose him or render him voiceless.
Yari talked like an illiterate for saying God punishes with meningitis. I m not in Kano so can't talk more anthem Ganduje but SLS is right for advocating more girl child education.
I wish he can read this & mellow a little with his western ideas in ruling Kano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Interesting Nigerian Proverbs With Pictures / Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.