Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus (1082 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' / How I Found Jesus / Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by truthmans2012: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
25-year-old Bashir Mohammad is a former al-Qaeda jihadist who abandoned terrorist ideology and turned to Jesus Christ.

In a recent interview with the New York Times, Mohammad said he fought in the Syrian civil war with the Nusra Front, an al-Qaeda affiliate.

https://gossip.naij.com/1101101-meet-jihadi-jesus-converted-christianity.html

1 Like

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by truthmans2012: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by annunaki2(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2017
To God be the glory. smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2017
annunaki2:
To God be the glory. smiley
Very soon it will be aminusanti and udatso meet Jesus Christ.
Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by truthmans2012: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by orisa37: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2017
May he continue to be Abraham and never Judas again IJN Amen.
Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by aminusanti(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Ameeen..insha Allah i will meet him in d next life as one of the greatest prophet (messenger) of God.. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
aminusanti:

Ameeen..insha Allah i will meet him in d next life as one of the greatest prophet (messenger) of God.. smiley
No, but as the one to judge you and Mohammad the false prophet. The below will be his words to you and him.

Mathew 7:23

Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

1 Like

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by udatso: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
No, but as the one to judge you and Mohammad the false prophet. The below will be his words to you and him.

Actually you are wrong considering the context of the verse.
Starting from verse 21:

New International Version
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Do Muslims address Jesus as lord lord? Hell no
Who does? Christians
Let's check the next verse

Verse 22
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?

Do Muslims prophesy and drive out demons in Jesus name? A FAT NO.
DO Christians ''prophesy and drive out demons in Jesus name''? A MIGHTY YEEEESSSSS.

If you then read verse 23, you would be foolish to claim the verse refers to Muslims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
udatso:

Actually you are wrong considering the context of the verse.
Starting from verse 21:

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Do Muslims address Jesus as lord lord? Hell no
Who does? Christians
Let's check the next verse

Verse 22
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?

Do Muslims prophesy and drive out demons in Jesus name? A FAT NO.
DO Christians ''prophesy and drive out demons in Jesus name''? A MIGHTY YEEEESSSSS.

If you then read verse 23, you would be foolish to claim the verse refers to Muslims.

You know nothing about how the Bible and its verses are applied.

Now, the verse is not solely on calling him Lord, but calling him Lord while not doing the will of his father.

The question is, do Muslims do the will of Jesus' Father?

Ans: No, cos Muslims disobey his father's message of forgiveness and not marrying more than one wife amongst others.

Do Muslims even acknowledge the Father and the Son?

Ans: No. This makes their religion in Antichrist religion.

1 John 2:2

And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

So, you see, the verse includes Muslims as well cos they claim they love him but are disobedient to his words where he said God is his father and he is God's son. They can never obey the will of his Father cos they don't see God as his Father in the first place.

The more you lecture me about context, the more you expose Islam.

1 Like

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by udatso: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Shifting the goal post. My dear, I am not here to debate you. I just pointed out false statement I felt I could address without falling into endless debate with you.
You can summon all your Christian friends and scholars and ask them about Mathew 7: 20-23. They will equally tell you that nothing refers to Muslims there.
Stop trying to give the Bible your false meanings. You can tell me Muslims are in hell already in the perspective of Christianinty but that verse isn't the proof.

Have a nice day. I hopeyou admit your fault and move on without further dragging this cos I won't respond again.
Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by Rilwayne001: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

I thought Jesus is his own father as your fellow christian said here: https://www.nairaland.com/3761871/jesus-christ-nazareth-god-father ?

Are they different now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by truthmans2012: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Those muslims who have the grace to see Jesus never remained in islam again. There was even one that was already in Mecca and prayed to God and Jesus appeared to him and ordered him to pack his bags and baggages and leave immediately. The guy left Mecca to Turkey immediately and arrived his country as a Christian.

The quran claims Jesus was a Muslim but the fact on ground is that Jesus never converted anybody to islam but Christianity. How true is the quran?

1 Like

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by Empiree: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
truthmans2012:

The quran claims Jesus was a Muslim but the fact on ground is that Jesus never converted anybody to islam but Christianity. How true is the quran?
Actually he NEVER "cenverted" to islam but he (p) was born in it cheesy grin
Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by Empiree: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I thought Jesus is his own father as your fellow christian said here: https://www.nairaland.com/3761871/jesus-christ-nazareth-god-father ?

Are they different now?
you think he can answer that. Never. Here are dilemmas in Christianity

*AMAZING*

Q: Who is god?
Ans: Jesus

Q: Is Jesus the son of Mary.
A: Yes

Q: Who created Mary?
A: God.

Q: Who is God?
A: Jesus

Q: Jesus is the begotten son.

Q: Who is his father?

A: Jesus.

Q: Jesus is a servant of God.

Q: Jesus died on the cross?

Q: Who resurrected him?

Q: Is Jesus a messenger.

Q: Who sent him?

Q: Did Jesus worship while on earth.

Q: Whom did he worship?

Q: Did God have a beginning?
A: No

Q: Then who was born on 25/DEC?

Q: Is Jesus God.

Q: Where's God?
A: In heaven.

Q: How many Gods are there in heaven?
A: Only one God.

Q: Where's Jesus?
A: He is seated on the right hand of his father.

Q: Then how many are
they in heaven?

Q: Then how many seats?
A: one

Q: where's Jesus?
A: Seated next to God.

Q: How are they seated on one chair?
A: Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.

Hahaha what a confusion, So beautiful to be a Muslim. May Allah have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray 'Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You know nothing about how the Bible and its verses are applied.

Now, the verse is not solely on calling him Lord, but calling him Lord while not doing the will of his father.

Ans: No, cos Muslims disobey his father's message of forgiveness and not marrying more than one wife amongst others.

Do Muslims even acknowledge the Father and the Son?

Ans: No. This makes their religion in Antichrist religion.

1 John 2:2

And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

So, you see, the verse includes Muslims as well cos they claim they love him but are disobedient to his words where he said God is his father and he is God's son. They can never obey the will of his Father cos they don't see God as his Father in the first place.

The more you lecture me about context, the more you expose Islam.
Perfect answer brother.

well I didn't expect him to understand those Bible Scriptures because of 1cor 2 v 14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."
Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
truthmans2012:
Those muslims who have the grace to see Jesus never remained in islam again. There was even one that was already in Mecca and prayed to God and Jesus appeared to him and ordered him to pack his bags and baggages and leave immediately. The guy left Mecca to Turkey immediately and arrived his country as a Christian.

Yes, talk about Son of Hamas by Mosab Hassan Yousef and Seeking Allah, finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi

1 Like

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by truthmans2012: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Empiree:
Actually he NEVER "cenverted" to islam but he (p) was born in it cheesy grin

So to you, Jesus was born in islam but has been converting muslims away from islam? How reasonable is your assertion? As a muslim, one would expect him to convert the Christians to islam, but the contrary is the case. What kind of a Muslim would be driving people away from islam?

1 Like

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by truthmans2012: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Empiree:

*AMAZING*

they in heaven?

Hahaha what a confusion, So beautiful to be a Muslim. May Allah have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray 'Ameen.

I'm not surprised. Muslims are carnal minded people. They do not and cannot understand the power and the ways of God, a Spirit. The secret of God is revealed to those who have His Spirit. It is impossible for a man in the flesh to understand God.
Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by Empiree: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
truthmans2012:

I'm not surprised. Muslims are carnal minded people. They do not and cannot understand the power and the ways of God, a Spirit. The secret of God is revealed to those who have His Spirit. It is impossible for a man in the flesh to understand God.
Same old lyrics
Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by aminusanti(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

You should hv start from the verse b4 this one

»Matthew 7:22-23New King James Version (NKJV)«

22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

* Do muslims call jesus Lord Lord?
* Do muslims cast out devil in jesus name?

"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come"
*Is Holy spirit (He)?
* did holy spirit ever speak to u?
* did holy spirit ever come and speak to you and tell u what is yet to come?

Apply some sense and save ur safe from eternal purnishment ma guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by aminusanti(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Empiree:

*AMAZING*

they in heaven?

hahahaha
Xtinity is full of confusion i swear n d foolish one are sheepishly following without any good reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
aminusanti:

You should hv start from the verse b4 this one

»Matthew 7:22-23New King James Version (NKJV)«

22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

* Do muslims call jesus Lord Lord?
* Do muslims cast out devil in jesus name?
The Muslims who don't call Jesus Lord are no different from the so-called Christian who cal him Lord but don't do the will of his Father. Muslims and such Christians told themselves a lie about how they love Jesus to the extent that they believed their own lie. But we do know that they don't love him, for as the false Christians fool their congregation with false exorcism, the muslims to about killing Jesus disciples. These 2 groups will come proudly to claim they honoured him only for them to be rejected by him.

Muslims don't have to call him Lord before they can fall into the category he spoke of. Since all Muslims claim they honour him, they have placed themselves there already. Who else do you honour other than. one who has lordship over you? In this case, muslims reject his lordship but turn around to say they honour him. That is why he will say he never knew them, cos our they did honour him they would have done the will of his Father. But hey, they even rejected his talk of God being his Father and him being God's Son. They claim they honour him but their hearts are evil towards his words and disciples.

Mathew 15:8
"'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

So, you see, it involves muslims too.

aminusanti:

John 16:13

"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come"
*Is Holy spirit (He)?
* did holy spirit ever speak to u?
* did holy spirit ever come and speak to you and tell u what is yet to come?

Apply some sense and save ur safe from eternal purnishment ma guy
You just quoted a Bible verse that totally condemns Mohammad, but in your decieved mind, you think it was speaking of Mohammad the rapist and pedophile. Let's examine the verse.

First, it speaks of a spirit, which can't be Mohammad cos he was not a spirit but a very sinful man, the worst of them.

Secondly, the use of "He" doesn't in any way make it mean it referred to a human, which you are trying to claim is Mohammad. The use of "He" still refers to the same spirit. Can a spirit bear He? Yes, cos God is a Spirit and is referred to as HE in Bible passages. So, you see, the verse is not talking about Mohammad nor islam.

If you had read the next verse, you would have realised that if you were to conclude that the verse 13 is talking about Mohammad, then it means Jesus sent Mohammad. This can only mean that Jesus is the GOD that Muslims claim sent Mohammad. Let's see the 2 Verses together.

John 16:13-14

13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

14 He will glorify me because IT IS FROM ME THAT HE WILL RECEIVE WHAT HE WILL MAKE KNOWN TO YOU.

so, if you agree that Mohammad was sent by God and that verse 13 speaks of Mohammad, then you have concluded that Jesus Christ is the God who sent Mohammad, all according to how you have misunderstood John 16:13-14
Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by aminusanti(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

The Muslims who don't call Jesus Lord are no different from the so-called Christian who cal him Lord but don't do the will of his Father. Muslims and such Christians told themselves a lie about how they love Jesus to the extent that they believed their own lie. But we do know that they don't love him, for as the false Christians fool their congregation with false exorcism, the muslims to about killing Jesus disciples. These 2 groups will come proudly to claim they honoured him only for them to be rejected by him.

Muslims don't have to call him Lord before they can fall into the category he spoke of. Since all Muslims claim they honour him, they have placed themselves there already. Who else do you honour other than. one who has lordship over you? In this case, muslims reject his lordship but turn around to say they honour him. That is why he will say he never knew them, cos our they did honour him they would have done the will of his Father. But hey, they even rejected his talk of God being his Father and him being God's Son. They claim they honour him but their hearts are evil towards his words and disciples.

Mathew 15:8
"'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

So, you see, it involves muslims too.

You just quoted a Bible verse that totally condemns Mohammad, but in your decieved mind, you think it was speaking of Mohammad the rapist and pedophile. Let's examine the verse.

First, it speaks of a spirit, which can't be Mohammad cos he was not a spirit but a very sinful man, the worst of them.

Secondly, the use of "He" doesn't in any way make it mean it referred to a human, which you are trying to claim is Mohammad. The use of "He" still refers to the same spirit. Can a spirit bear He? Yes, cos God is a Spirit and is referred to as HE in Bible passages. So, you see, the verse is not talking about Mohammad nor islam.

If you had read the next verse, you would have realised that if you were to conclude that the verse 13 is talking about Mohammad, then it means Jesus sent Mohammad. This can only mean that Jesus is the GOD that Muslims claim sent Mohammad. Let's see the 2 Verses together.

John 16:13-14

13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

14 He will glorify me because IT IS FROM ME THAT HE WILL RECEIVE WHAT HE WILL MAKE KNOWN TO YOU.

so, if you agree that Mohammad was sent by God and that verse 13 speaks of Mohammad, then you have concluded that Jesus Christ is the God who sent Mohammad, all according to how you have misunderstood John 16:13-14
U can decide to write down d whole bible here but I wont waste my time on programmed robot like u...so OK to all ur trash above. I have no time for ur endless arguments
Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
aminusanti:

U can decide to write down d whole bible here but I wont waste my time on programmed robot like u...so OK to all ur trash above. I have no time for ur endless arguments
This one is running away, cos the more he defends allah, the more allah's fraud keeps popping out.

3 Likes

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by aminusanti(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
This one is running away, cos the more he defends allah, the more allah's fraud keeps popping out.
ok to that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus by truthmans2012: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Jesus Christ knows how he recovers his own from among the muslims. All he does to recover them is to open their eyes to the falsehoods of islam.

(1) (Reply)

Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA / How First Church In Nigeria Was Built In Abeokuta By Desalu, Others / Do Jehovah's Witnesses Practice Tithing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.