Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia (10391 Views)

400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention / Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by MVLOX(m): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2017
If the world power the USA can stand for the witness, who is Russia.....
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by Bahddo(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Fake news jor
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by SleekyPosh(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2017
Nairaland be careful with fake news..I recommend thread should be put down asap!!
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by newdawn2017(f): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Khd95:
Wetin konsine u oga trump,is it ur banning,busy body,contend ur self with the fading glory of america.
Ntoorgh! Jehovah is d back bone of Jehovah's witnesses people. tongue
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by newdawn2017(f): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
excanny:

The Jehovah Witness are an American institution/brand sold around the world. Americans are usually passionate about all things American.
Say whatever u like, Jehovah is on d move 4 his people.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by excanny: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
newdawn2017:

He failed this time against Russia.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by Adexy4us(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
May Jehovah vindicate His name in Russia..... Then they will know
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
newdawn2017:

So you are even happy you are receiving support from the great harlot lol
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by newdawn2017(f): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

So you are even happy you are receiving support from the great harlot lol
Jehovah is supreme, he causes 2 become ( he become whatever is need 2 act in behalf of his loyal servant). Study it Bible very well. He is d living God of d Bible
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by newdawn2017(f): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
excanny:

He failed this time against Russia.
Is it 2day world leaders ve bn scheming 2 exterminate those true Christians. They ve failed 2 realize there powerful one is d supreme God of d universe, Russia shall fail woefully Jehova's witnesses re d apple of d eyes of Yahweh. cheesy
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
newdawn2017:
Jehovah is supreme, he causes 2 become ( he become whatever is need 2 act in behalf of his loyal servant). Study it Bible very well. He is d living God of d Bible

Rotflmao the great harlot of babylon helping jehovahs people
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by philipobiz: 8:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Bahddo:
Fake news jor

What's your proof that this is fake news. Google the news, its all over the internet. There is no smoke without fire. Trump media department have not come up to refute the claim. Or are you now the spoke person of his media unit?
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by Bahddo(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2017
philipobiz:

What's your proof that this is fake news. Google the news, its all over the internet. There is no smoke without fire. Trump media department have not come up to refute the claim. Or are you now the spoke person of his media unit?
oh please! Don't be so gullible and sentimental just because it is what you want to see.

I checked it up before concluding that it is fake news. No single reputable American news outlet reported it, and the blogs that did simply copied and pasted the same thing. One even edited theirs hours later to admit that the news is fake.

Does the Trump that tried to ban immigrants of a certain religion and that is thinking of building a wall to keep out neighboring Mexicans sound like a person that would tell about 170,000 Russians to come over to America because Russia banned their religion?

2 Likes

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by philipobiz: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2017
Bahddo:
oh please! Don't be so gullible and sentimental just because it is what you want to see.

I checked it up before concluding that it is fake news. No single reputable American news outlet reported it, and the blogs that did simply copied and pasted the same thing. One even edited theirs hours later to admit that the news is fake.

Does the Trump that tried to ban immigrants of a certain religion and that is thinking of building a wall to keep out neighboring Mexicans sound like a person that would tell about 170,000 Russians to come over to America because Russia banned their religion?

Still waiting for Trump media to refute the claim, since it has go viral
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by vantage001: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Rotflmao the great harlot of babylon helping jehovahs people
I think the great harlot is the world's different religions. The anglo-american world power is the beast that has horn with eyes in the book of revelation.
And all through Bible histories, God uses kingdoms to uproot kingdoms for his own people.
It is only rational that if God wants to deal with the ruskies through an external source, he is going to rouse up the United states against them in an unprecedented manner.
Btw, i am not a JW, but i study their materials.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
vantage001:

I think the great harlot is the world's different religions. The anglo-american world power is the beast that has horn with eyes in the book of revelation.
And all through Bible histories, God uses kingdoms to uproot kingdoms for his own people.
It is only rational that if God wants to deal with the ruskies through an external source, he is going to rouse up the United states against them in an unprecedented manner.
Btw, i am not a JW, but i study their materials.

OK jehovah has to use the one of the beasts the has horn with eyes to rescue his people. Smh
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by philipobiz: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

OK jehovah has to use the one of the beasts the has horn with eyes to rescue his people. Smh

This is Hilarious
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by joyandfaith: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

jehovah uses king of persia, cyrus to liberate israelites from bablon in 537bce.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by philipobiz: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2017
joyandfaith:

jehovah uses king of persia, cyrus to liberate israelites from bablon in 537bce.

Ok. That's true. I got your point
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by joedy01: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2017
The US president has no ties with JWs, why should we all keep arguing over fake news? Trump never stated any of the things above. Just some blogger interested in the trending topic.
As for the ban, it is barbaric as today it is the JWs and 395 minor groups. The US travel ban on Muslim nations can not be compared to a direct religious ban within a sovereign state. If the act of peaceful preaching is considered as Terrorism, then the consciences of the Free Thinkers is under threat from Government controlled Churches. Islam is not ban inside America.....and The JWs are not an American Brand as their laws are not from the American constitution but from the Bible itself. Their beliefs are poles apart from that of the American Political Groups
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by philipobiz: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2017
joedy01:
The US president has no ties with JWs, why should we all keep arguing over fake news? Trump never stated any of the things above. Just some blogger interested in the trending topic.
As for the ban, it is barbaric as today it is the JWs and 395 minor groups. The US travel ban on Muslim nations can not be compared to a direct religious ban within a sovereign state. If the act of peaceful preaching is considered as Terrorism, then the consciences of the Free Thinkers is under threat from Government controlled Churches. Islam is not ban inside America.....and The JWs are not an American Brand as their laws are not from the American constitution but from the Bible itself. Their beliefs are poles apart from that of the American Political Groups

I think I agree with you. That is what most bloggers do. A lot of news posted in this forum are fake. But people dont come up to say they are fake. Why did they single this news alone as a fake one?
I guess those who have done that, or will come up later to do that are sentimental
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
excanny:

The Jehovah Witness are an American institution/brand sold around the world. Americans are usually passionate about all things American.

are you the brand manager? lol
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by philipobiz: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
EkeneElectrons:

are you the brand manager? lol

I beg ask excanny o!
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by true2god: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2017
philipobiz:

Still waiting for Trump media to refute the claim, since it has go viral
Don't be too gullible. The news is fake.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by philipobiz: 8:12pm On May 07, 2017
true2god:
Don't be too gullible. The news is fake.
What's your proof. There have been so many fake news here besides this, did you refute them?
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by Flaame(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
excanny:

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
joyandfaith:

The bible didn't say this secular sources said so. Jehovah will use wicked, worldly, evil, unrighteous people, pagans to save his people. Interesting.

People his people say he will destroy. Rotflol
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by Primesky(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
I do not wish this people any harm, but Jehovah witness is not a Christian body. They so much oppose Jesus Christ in so many subtle ways. I wonder if all of their adherents know this. May God save their souls.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by OneJ: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Primesky:
I do not wish this people any harm, but Jehovah witness is not a Christian body. They so much oppose Jesus Christ in so many subtle ways. I wonder if all of their adherents know this. May God save their souls.

Keep quiet there ! In another thread ("my take on the Trinity... " by tomakint) U wey dey deny that Jesus confirmed that he is "the Christ, the son of the Living God".
The revelation that God gave to Simon Peter (matt 16:13-17) .
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia by Primesky(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
OneJ:

Keep quiet there ! In another thread ("my take on the Trinity... " by tomakint) U wey dey deny that Jesus confirmed that he is "the Christ, the son of the Living God".
The revelation that God gave to Simon Peter (matt 16:13-17) .

Stop lying OneJ. Don't allow hate to fill your heart because you have erroneously believed in a lie, and someone is pointing out that to you, rather than look at it objectively and repent and come to Jesus Christ, you are attacking, misquoting, lying and misinterpreting post and scriptures. That's not the way to go about it dear. JW is a false religion, it's not an insult, but the truth, and it's open for you to see it, if only you'll be humble. The Holy Spirit is always ready to help you if you seek Him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus / Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. / The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.