Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) (54705 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) / Alex Badeh’s Wife, Mary Iya Badeh, Sons Alex & Kam Remain On DSS Watch List / Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by bareal(m): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Emyres:
Kogi na Yoruba state?
Cos na Yoruba me dey hear oooo
He's from Kabba in Kogi State, yoruba is their predominant language.
To me Kabba was unfortunately crafted to Kogi.
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Emyres:
Kogi na Yoruba state?

Cos na Yoruba me dey hear oooo

I don't know what you mean by yoruba state but I guess you mean majority yoruba speaking.

Kogi west is majority yoruba. The people are called Okun. Same way you have ijesha, Ekiti, etc.
Okun people are in Ekiti, Kwara and Kogi states.

The rest of Kogi state are majority Igala and Ebira communities.

I hope that helps
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by Laird(m): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2017
How daft and stupid.....Senators around in developed Climates are busy making infrastructure, Security, Health care, employment and tax policies to.improve the lifestyle and well being of their People while some Stupid Nigerian Senators are busy singing wack trashy songs.........The song is so WACK self
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by repogirl(f): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2017
This man is a special type of clown, I swear! SMH!
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2017
Jabioro:
Take it or leave it Dino Melaye is not a good politicians..
haha you are trying to make it seem as if your first blunder was intentional right? ok i agree, please just go and wash dishes it's morning already.
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by Goke7: 8:04am On Apr 25, 2017
adontcare:
I think am in love with Dino melaye.

ajeku iya ni o je grin
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by Reuben07(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Dis man no dey stop 2 dy amaze me.d man dey craze die. BUT WEN HE REACHES HEAVEN "AJE KUN IYA NIO JE".
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by dotedote: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Show of shame.
African Politics.
Nigerian culture.
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by Jabioro: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

haha you are trying to make it seem as if your first blunder was intentional right? ok i agree, please just go and wash dishes it's morning already.
Your mentor needed anger management, he should study how better to handled his political foes and enemies not with his public stunt, toddler behavior's, we have many politicians who has got more than he is going through yet they never did your kindergarten is doing..
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by adontcare(f): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2017
Goke7:

ajeku iya ni o je grin
translate or else
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by adwas00(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2017
Dino is f u c k i n g deranged..
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by mikeweezy(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2017
some nigeria with their backward reasonning because his a senator he should not involved himself with other things abi?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by lazygal: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Jabioro post=55884378]When you are sick and you don't know you are sicked something terrible may happen.. Dino Melaye is sicked unknowingly.. [/quote

On the serious note and literally speaking dino is not mentally stable ..and I feel any psychologist who know his onions can agree with this fact.watch how he talks or acts ... Don't forget this man battered his wife to nonsense.....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by bolayei: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2017
This guy is really 43 even though he looks 50s, I don't fault him though it's politics and he is dealing with older men and in a battle any weapon is allowed.
Imagine if fela was a senator?
Keep on keep on pour pepper for their eyes jare lol.
Lol, imagine suffering leftover suffering that na suffering squared
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by Odelhorno1990: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Talent Many like President Buhari crave to have desperately in times like this-It is good to be poor than be rich but mentally disarm. Call 09087090579 for SHARP
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by onatisi(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2017
Specialspesh:
The amiable senator representing Kogi west, Dino Melaye never ceases to amaze Nigerians. This time, the controversial senator, in a video trending online is seen performing the remix of his latest hit song "Aje Kun Iya" featuring a live band in his country home, Kogi state.

Watch below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J4Rm8odJow

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/video-senator-dino-melaye-performs-his.html
Naija political rallies, you can't help but laugh
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by lepasharon(f): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
bareal:

He's from Kabba in Kogi State, yoruba is their predominant language.

To me Kabba was unfortunately crafted to Kogi.

Where was Kabba before?
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
This guy is surely not coming back to Senate, He is undermining the power of sitting Governor..
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Where was Kabba before?

Kogi west (including Kabba) was part of the old Kwara state. Before 1991 there was no Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by bareal(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Where was Kabba before?
Kwara State...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by Bishops10(m): 1:09am On Apr 26, 2017
ymee:
Dino single na hit back to back
Please I'm seriously in need of a job, being jobless for a while. thanks Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1 location: Lagos Contact me for...your any of these SERVICES 1. Computer appreciation 2. Web designing 3. Online registration 4. Corporate training 5. Software Training 6. Graphics designing 7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Where do you stay in lagos... Wana learn graphics design from you
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Bishops10:
Where do you stay in lagos... Wana learn graphics design from you
Yeah I'm in Oshodi
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by Bishops10(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
ymee:
Yeah I'm in Oshodi
I'm in Ajegunle
Re: Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) by NJPot(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
He should sing it in prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents / Buhari, Gbajabiamila Meet. Oshiomhole Sighted At Abba Kyari’s Office / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.