Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock (21566 Views)

Presidency Recalls Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides / A President And His ‘Tired’ Service Chiefs By Olalekan Adetayo / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
These are the presidency.Abba kyari,babangana monguno.Rotimi ameachi,Babatunde fashola,M Mohammed Dan Alli,Lie Mohammed,etc

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by redcurry(f): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
there is nothing "breaking " abt ds news abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by gbegemaster(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
There are many Presidencies in Aso Rock so which presidency expelled him and which one is recalling him sef ?
loool you have cracked me up this night. It have do. Tomorrow is another day for bubu.

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by gbegemaster(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Buhari is the FRIDAY president but THE PRESIDENCY are the cabals that are running things is Aso rock.
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by coolscott(m): 2:57am On Apr 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The Presidency showed him the way out, the Presidency still countered the action of the Presidency. Please , Who is the Presidency?
2019 is loading so they are trying to correct their ways to woo the gullible public again before hand.
A man PMB put his signature behind defending, inspite of all the corruption allegations publicly hugging unto him finally gets removed by PMB.
So the presidential investigation previously done is being finally mutely faulted by the presidency itself.

Was the presidential statement declaring an investigation was done and thas Babachir was cleared a lie?

Now this man was expelled from the villa in my view, in tandem with the established spirit in which things are now done in the villa with this administration.

Upper hierrachy heard about it and understood all actions must be tailored towards good public relations for the 2019 elections, and reversed the expulsion, ensuring the publicity of same.

If PMB gets a second tenure, he may be worse than he is now seeing there is no future vote to try to woe the public to give him.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:40am On Apr 25, 2017
engineerboat:

Can it take exactly 150 cows. Cause i heard tgat Baba cow no dey decrease no dey increase na 150 every year
Baba's cow has stopped giving birth tey-tey, all of them dey family planning now so, that's why e no dey increase e no dey decrease tongue

9 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by fitzmayowa: 5:47am On Apr 25, 2017
The commotion continues, they act before they think...

In a sane country the CSO, would have been fired immediately if truly he acted alone without the knowledge of the powers that be...

They keep making a mockery of the "presidency" with every of their dumb moves...SMH

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by ipreach: 5:48am On Apr 25, 2017
That is after media pressure. I wonder the conditions they will give to the correspondence

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Joephat(m): 6:25am On Apr 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please don't be annoyed for what I am about to do or say, people started doing it of recent and I cannot come and be going and cannot do my own. Please,

Who Is The Presidency??

The presidency are Osibanjo and Thiefibu

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Temptee101(m): 6:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Has the presidency been found? We are still looking for the presidency

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by jericco1(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2017
The cabals in the presidency have recalled him. I sincerely doubt it has anything to do with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Goddex: 6:49am On Apr 25, 2017
A whole PUNCH, which is even Buhari's own media propaganda outfit.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Jajayi: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2017
Goddex:
A whole PUNCH, which is even Buhari's own media propaganda outfit.
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by lazsnaira(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2017
KANGAROO GOVT...very rudderless!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by sanandreas(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2017
The presidency grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Philinho(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2017
if it's me ,I'll refuse their call........who's presidency

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by moonraker(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please don't be annoyed for what I am about to do or say, people started doing it of recent and I cannot come and be going and cannot do my own. Please,
Who Is The Presidency??

Equivalent to THE WHITE HOUSE.

The white house says bla bla

The presidency is Buhari and all the rogue that work in Aso rock angry

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by jpworld(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2017
They have achieve their aim already, the journalist will feel intimidated, and wont report freely.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by enasgreat: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2017
The nigerian government need to work on the corruption
they pledge to fight against. How come someone with a
2nd class lower get to be a senior magistrate grade ii, while someone with a first class and a master degree holder is denied of such position. What is this country turning to ?.
Imagine during the last recruitment by the delta state
government to deploy two lawyers as a magistrate, more
than 5,000 applicants applied and some of them with a Phd degree and years of practice, yet they choosed to take someone based on her political connection. Let me share more light on the employed.

Mrs Enaohwo Umukoro Ivie linda, daughter of former vice
chancellor of delta state university, Prof Okpako Enaohwo. Mrs Akpak Otonvwen, junior sister to james ibori. Former governor of delta state. Enaohwo linda Ivie was a one time accountant with zenith bank Abraka until 2016 when she was dropped due to theft and bribery allegation. After this incident, she applied for delta state skills acquisition program popularly known as STEPS And YAGEP and was awarded a wild sum after the program though she wasn't active in any of the program. She sold all the items given to her which could amount to 700 thousand naira.

Considering issues related to sugar boy and living of
extravagant life, mrs ivie needs to be checked on. Lately,
there were leaked pictures of her nude by a supposed
sugar boy whom claimed to have impregnated her and
said the two children were his. This is no ordinary
allegation as it is clear that it took over 10years after
marriage before she finally came up with children. A
source said, " breast milk wasn't coming from her breast
and she doesn't look like who gave birth.". Is this the kind
of person we take as a qualified magistrate. What about mrs Akpak Otonvwen, well, she has a good record so far but there could be leaked.
Source ; fb/corruptioneverywhere
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Kobicove(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2017
Damage control undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Adebowale89(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
what a confused presidency

*tongue out*

1 Like

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Boboye4slim(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
freeze001:
How about sacking that CSO for his overambitious stupidity? Is the President not sick and are they not apprehensive? Nonsense!
would you still want him sacked if he was your dad shut the Bleep up if you're clueless.....
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
The Punch reporter, Lekan Adetayo who was expelled by President Buhari's CSO over a "Fresh Anxiety in Aso Rock over Buhari's health" report has been recalled.

President Buhari's special adviser, Garba Shehu said the director-general of the Department of state services, Lawal Daura gave the order for Mr. Lekan to be recalled back to the presidential villa.

He stated that the media office would resolve the issues.

"We just got a clearance from Malam Lawal Daura, the DG SSS to recall Lekan to the Villa".

"The Special Adviser on Media, Femi Adesina and I will resolve the issues".

"Lekan should be assured that he is safe. We will straighten out everything" Shehu tweeted.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/breaking-president-buhari-recalls.html

Sofa the juvenile reporter get the message no worries
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Krisddon: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The Presidency showed him the way out, the Presidency still countered the action of the Presidency. Please , Who is the Presidency?
Is taya me oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by saintade01(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2017
Wailers having a great time.

Enjoy. wink

Zombies please...

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by ReachHard: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2017
This "Presidency" is in so much disarray.

I ask again; WHAT PRESIDENCY ?

WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY ??

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by dorofresh: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
That reporter should consider the following quote before returning to work in the villa ........

" let me say this. I am a superstitious man, a ridiculous failing but I must confess it here. And so if some unlucky accident should befall my youngest son, if some police officer should accidentally shoot him, if he should hang himself while in his jail cell, if new witnesses appear to testify to his guilt, my superstition will make me feel that it was the result of the ill will still borne me by some people here. Let me go further. If my son is struck by a bolt of lightning I will blame some of the people here. If his plane show fall into the sea or his ship sink beneath the waves of the ocean, if he should catch a mortal fever, if his automobile should be struck by a train, such is my superstition that I would blame the ill will felt by people here. Gentlemen, that ill will, that bad luck, I could never forgive. But aside from that let me swear by the souls of my grandchildren that I will never break the peace we have made. After all, are we or are we not better men than those pezzonovanti who have killed countless millions of men in our lifetimes?........"

Mario Puzzo's 'The Godfather'

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by MONITZ: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2017
Back and forth government....

1 Like

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2017
jpworld:
They have achieve their aim already, the journalist will feel intimidated, and wont report freely.

In retrospect, he just got more power to his elbow.

Any wrong move from them and he can easily spin it to his advantage.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Kingspin(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Presidency not CSO
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by clems88(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2017
dpete1:
Now i ask myself, WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY?
the president and his cabal

1 Like

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by UgwuKristian: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2017
If I'm the reporter, I won't go back.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Airstrikes Hit Oil Thieves In Rivers, IPOB In Anambra, Terrorists In Sambisa / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) / Jonathan Is Not To Blame, Reno Omokri Replies Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.