Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) (45721 Views)

Boxer, Patrick Day Dies At 27, 4 Days After Suffering Brain Injury / Samuel Kalu Who Had A Heart Attack At The Hospital (Photos) / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Ugo Ehiogu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2017
NAIRALANDERS AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX

POINTLESSLY S.T.U.P.I.D HEADLINE "OYIBO" WIFE, I SUPPOSE IF SHE WERE BLACK THE HEADLINE WOULD HAVE READ "BLACKIE" OR "EBONY" WIFE WOULDN'T IT?

2 Likes

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Cladez(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2017
xqzytchyca:
May God rest his soul.. Amen!
Where did you keep your brain??
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Onedibe1: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2017
chijioke1001:

If you must be rich you must take the risk ok
so call or whatsapp the number below let increase our bank account bank
Thief

1 Like

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by slex(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Na wa o, so this woman is now a widower and her sun is now a orphan?

What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by ndubueze92(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2017
xqzytchyca:
May God rest his soul.. Amen!
Ah ah! Ah!
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2017
Since the man get Nigerian blood, the wife belongs to allofus
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:

Iz like mama peace is ur mom

3 Likes

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by walex2(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Are black men created to be inferior? or the White people GIN are more stronger than the blacks? why is it that a black man would marry an oyinbo wowan and they will give birth to white. Medics expert pls help me out

1 Like

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by carammel(f): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Widower and orphan bitibawo?

1 Like

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2017
carammel:

Widower and orphan bitibawo?
look at you, simple English you doesn't understand. A se o tie gbo oyinbo tongue

1 Like

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2017
ceeroh:

Iz like mama peace is ur mom
any problem? Please I doesn't want trouble o
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2017
slex:

What is this one saying
tongue tongue
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:

Her moon nko? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2017
AreaFada2:

Her moon nko? grin cheesy
sharaaaaaap tongue
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Ekehwinz: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2017
chijioke1001:
If you must be rich you must take the risk ok so call or whatsapp the number below let increase our bank account bank

mods ban this scammer
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2017
praisekeyzz:
May her soul rest abi?
grin grin guess is a mistake
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2017
This write up is very silly.
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are photos of Gemma Ehiogu, the wife of the late Ugo Ehiogu, who collapsed at Tottenham's training centre, where he was Under 23 coach, last Thursday after suffering a heart attack and died in hospital in the early hours of Friday morning.

The 44-year-old Nigerian born former England footballer had spent the previous three years as the coach of Spurs' Under-23s before his death.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/meet-wife-of-ex-player-ugo-ehiogu-who.html

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by guychidile: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2017
ooh,, may Ugo soul rest in peace.,sorry Gemma..!
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
any problem? Please I doesn't want trouble o

Ok, Kontinu
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2017
I am not against a balck man marrying a white chick or white man marrying black chick but do these white professional footballers marrying black chicks as our black professional footballers often go for white chicks ? Rest on brov you have finished your own race.
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Ursino(f): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:

You mean the woman is now a "WIDOWER" and her "SUN" is now "A ORPHAN"?

You are too much!

1 Like

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Roxxie001(f): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2017
eeeeh-yah!!!!! angry
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by slimzypink(f): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2017
D5000y:
Jesus! Did you read the story at all? smh!

the post at first glance interpreted that the wife died.. whoever reported this story should go back to english classes on how to construct a sentence to interprete right
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=55885729][/quote]

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Damseldammie post=55898419][/quote]They are all fine, I mean your suitor's tongue tongue
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by vibeskartel101: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=55885729][/quote]where u see ninja man's pix
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
slimzypink:

the post at first glance interpreted that the wife died.. whoever reported this story should go back to english classes on how to construct a sentence to interprete right
Lol
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by tompat86(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Mistakes are inevitable grin **His
Or mistakes are invegetable
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
I heard this guy's name consciously or subconsciously for the first time last week (immediately after his death), though he bore Nigerian name, but I'm still trying to check at least one contribution of his to Nigeria as his fatherland I haven't seen. So sad of him. All the same, may he rip.
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ursino:

You mean the woman is now a "WIDOWER" and her "SUN" is now "A ORPHAN"?

You are too much!
speaks your own let's sea
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by temitope277(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
praisekeyzz:
May her soul rest abi?
u must be mad, read that post again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United / Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits / Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.