Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG (54776 Views)

Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation / Presidential Panel To Recover $7bn Bailout Funds From Banks / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by OJtOp2(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2017
In Kogi State, Local Govt. Staff are owed 40 months or more for others, apart from those unverified .... Like seriously the State Govt had a prolonged screening exercise spanning through 13 months, even FG no dea do such ...

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by izzou(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Projects, loans with interests, etc

Something that was meant for salaries?

Wonderful

grin

3 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by grandstar(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2017
The current situation reminds me of workers in Communist countries:'We pretend to work, They pretend to pay us"

I laugh in Spanish.

The right thing is for state governments to prune their bloated workforce.

Doing that and losing the next election can not be divorced.

3 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Debedeepastries(f): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2017
Benue state is owing 10 months o for local Government staffs. That report was not collect.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by godwin120alex: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2017
If i have the opportunity like the North Korean President i will tie all these governors owing the workers to stakes and shoot them. My parents were civil servants i know then, that they were earning little which was far from enough and i could imagine when the salaries are owed how disastrous it could be.

A big shame to Governor of Bayelsa State with all the oil allocations yet he is unable to pay salaries. Immediately he vacates office he will join APC in order to avoid probe.

Okoroacha should be owing more than the number of months mentioned here cos he pays only half salaries each month.

May all this pains the inflict on all this workers continue to follow them all the days of their lives. I'm so so angry cos i know what they are going through.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Yyeske(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2017
koning:

Don't mind that Anambra village boy. Their jealousy for Enugu will consume them. They have never gotten over the fact that they lost Enugu. Anambra never wanted the break up, Enugu state people kicked them out.

It still pains them a lot. Watch them crawl out now to spit thrash.
You'll do well as a comedian, honestly
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Shafiiimran99: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by woodmood: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2017
legendte:
Hunger in South West. No wonder human rituals have been on the rise.

Prosperity in the south east. No wonder people are stealing day old children for sale in addition to filling their stomach with cocaine enroute Malaysia.

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Olril18(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Osun does not owe basic salary it's owing arrears

But I do agree, bad leaders, GEJ forced aregbe into debt by cutting allocation in half claiming there's no money but spending 2 trillion for campaign and dashing Dasuki $2M
ko ni dafun ee fun iro banta banta to payi o

idio.t deceiving people on d internet
I'm in osogbo in btw,so mind ur lies

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Angelovic96: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
What stops Anambra forming a collabo with Ebonyi and buying up Enugu over or forming another one with Rivers and buying Imo and Abia states?

. Lagos will find it difficult buying up the other SW states because the backlog of salaries in those states would overwhelm Lagos State but Lagos must be forced to buy them anyway since they all claim to be Lagosians immediately they cross the "Welcome to Lagos" sign.

Enugu State is not owing workers all outstanding salaries have been paid

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by peacwoods: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Lazy journalists and their crappy reports.

They should simply take that state and sell it to Lagos. angry

Ortom has been nothing but a disaster. [/quote][/color][quote author=omenkaLives post=55889097]Benue is five months not four.
My Aunty hasn't been paid since august 2016. #TOPFACT
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Handsomebeing(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2017
So Ekiti sef dey owe. Lol

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Ugosample(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2017
izzou:
grin

Despite the bailout funds,the South still owes. After,we will blame the north for our failures and woes

It's so sad that someone will be going to work from 8am to 4pm, five days a week, for more than six months,only for nothing to be paid to him.

Nigeria's problem is actually bad leaders.
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by blackboy(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
The affected states governors are wicked

The truth is the bail out was meant for payment of salary
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Olril18(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2017
chiefolododo:
The people have suffered a lot from the hand of. Aregbesola . Even when he was given billions of naira to pay pension and gratuity ,that wicked man paid about 3months half salary.GOD WILL HAVE TO APPOLOGISE TO PHARAOH OR HE WILL HAVE TO DESTROY AREGBESOLA .

But I blame FG , buhari is a coward , he is not bold enough to punish or call any state governor to order. You gave them money , they didn't use it judiciously, yet you keep releasing more money.
very true,all dis online liars,its only someone who lives in Osun dat understands waris happening hair
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by koning: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
You'll do well as a comedian, honestly

You should hide your head in shame. Why did you bring Enugu into the matter?. Was Enugu mentioned in the article as a state that is owing. Go and deal with your jealousy, obsession and complex over Enugu and it's people.

I know your type. Take your insecurities and get the fvck out of Enugu matter. The Coal city is for decent, civilized Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2017
get ur facts right, Abia state is owing about 6months plus

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Before nko. That governor deserves enough "frogjumps" every morning. angry
The truth is that Ortom is a disgrace to disappointment I swear

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by adontcare(f): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2017
D federal govt should probe each state Governor. Probe down to grassroots leaders

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by funsowilliams(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Osun does not owe basic salary it's owing arrears

But I do agree, bad leaders, GEJ forced aregbe into debt by cutting allocation in half claiming there's no money but spending 2 trillion for campaign and dashing Dasuki $2M
What kind of nonsense is this Are you claiming that you know better than the labour people guy your case weak someone.......let the facts be said Aregbe neglected the civil servants to starve to death while embarking on some no added value project

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by dragonking3: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Is Lagos Owing ?
Keep quiet. All yorubas are now claiming that they come from Lagos, so who comes from osun, Ogun, OYO, kwara, ondo, ekiti? Instead of collecting BMC money to sing praises to Buhari tell ur governors to pay salaries

3 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Originalsly: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2017
If you are doing work and not being paid... you are a slave...period. I blame those people first.... why are they not protesting and shutting down their States? ... and we wonder why the governors are doing what they want with the monies allocated for salaries. Keep waiting and praying and hoping.

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by austelright1: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2017
Our leaders need to be creamated.

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by blackboy(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2017
Sometimes I have to talk. Who am I to blame? The governor? No. The people of the state? Yes. Suffering and smiling is too much. It can't happen in Oyinbo country. Even before elections the governor will be sacked by the people and if they have to wait till elections he will be voted out but not so in Nigeria. The governor who is getting all his allowances and salary will walk and move around the state and country like king. People will still vote for him and campaign for him for N2K or less. It won't change till we the people tell them enough is enough e don do
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by toneawe(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Delta State is owing her LG workers heavily. Ukwani LG is 9 montha, uvwie LG is 11 months to mention but a few. So why are they lying? Last time, okonwa was inviting all LG chairmen to a meeting to bribe them to admit that he is not owing. Imagine that. A source with name withheld from the LG told me.

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Amarabae(f): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
I refuse to go personal with you so let it rest. I'd rather want a noise making governor who takes care of his people's welfare than a "silent but working" governor who owns his civil servants.

.Leave that complex stuff you mentioned inorder not to complicate the issue at hand.
Ugwuanyi is not owing any salary, check the list again, Enugu state was not mentioned.
braggardism is not found in Enugu people, what do you mean that Anambra can buy Enugu, what kind of empty chest beating is that?
Enugu is ahead of Anambra in IGR, Enugu capital beats Awka in beauty .
so stop ur empty boasting.

3 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nightshift(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Lol but that fat crying governor there no dey try. At least Enugu state isn't one of those states vying for the tallest talking drum in the world nor the tallest Christmas tree in Africa, check out Ebonyi na
There is no mention of the status of Enugu and Akwa-Ibom states on the newspaper report. Or were you reading with defect eyeglasses?

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Yyeske(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2017
koning:

You should hide your head in shame. Why did you bring Enugu into the matter?. Was Enugu mentioned in the article as a state that is owing. Go and deal with your jealousy, obsession and complex over Enugu and it's people.

I know your type. Take your insecurities and get the fvck out of Enugu matter. The Coal city is for decent, civilized Igbos.
Was Enugu in the list of states that have paid fully and why was it not listed if they are not oweing at all?

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by kolafolabi(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2017
This is a catastrophe

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by otus4me(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2017
thank God u are also a citizen of the country. technically you are also an ape, likewise ur ancestors. cheesy grin grin grin
redsun:
All the foreign exchange central bank is channelling to their cronies in the name of boosting toothless naira can be channelled towards making workers more productive and secured.

Yeye country of the apes.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by 0b10010011: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Ekiti workers don't need salary

They re not complaining.

Once stomach infrastructure is in place, salary can go to hell.

5 cups of rice and #200 is Okay.

Bayelsa is the state I pity the most. So much allocation, derivation and a small workforce and still yet owes.

Lagos should start thinking of buying Bayelsa state

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Junior66(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2017
uridadole:
KOGI STATE DOES NOT OWE WORKERS THAT HAVE NO ISSUES. THOSE WITH ISSUES LIKE FAKE CERTIFICATES, AGE FALSIFICATION, WORKING IN DIASPORA, ISSUES OF FRAUD IN THE PAST AND POLITICIANS CHILDREN WRONGLY ENLISTED ON KOGI PAY ROLL ARE THOSE BEING OWED. THOSE WITHOUT ISSUES CAN TESTIFY.
Shut up there!!!!! Who are you to come here and tell lies? 2020 will come soon and we will see where you will hide your head in Igala land. Nonsense!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.