Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple (42576 Views)

Debie Rise Looking Hot In New Pictures / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Miyonse And Jon Ogah At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by JamieBlog(m): 6:21am On Apr 25, 2017
No one can match a Nigerian Matchmaking skill ever.

A new photo surfaced online of Miyonse and Debbie Rise, and fans have started to conclude on them, calling them an item already.

Do you think they really do look like a married couple?

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/they-say-miyonse-and-debbie-rise-looks.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by Smellymouth: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2017
I cover my phone screen with the blood of messi..

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by optional1(f): 6:30am On Apr 25, 2017
wedding ball is ringing...

They look gooder @pre-wedding photoshoot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by dingbang(m): 6:31am On Apr 25, 2017
So because they snap picture together.. Dey look like a couple abi.. Nigerians sef

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by mustmust(m): 6:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Who are they

Abeg we are tired of bbnaija someone tell me what our economy looks like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by optional1(f): 6:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

problem child undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by Smellymouth: 6:33am On Apr 25, 2017
optional1:

problem child undecided

Izit your problem? tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by JamieBlog(m): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2017
mustmust:
Who are they

Abeg we are tired of bbnaija someone tell me what our economy looks like

Baba, Use N250 and buy punch.

You will know how the economy really looks like.

30 Likes

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by optional1(f): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

Izit your problem? tongue

iz to early back to za oza room...

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2017
if they like they shoud resemble obasanjo

nonsense! sad
Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by Nature8(m): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by mustmust(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2017
JamieBlog:

Baba, Use N250 and buy punch.

You will know how the economy really looks like.

The only thing I hear about punch is their reporter being sent away from the villa and family said the Presidency is not aware. who is presidency please.
Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by OKorowanta: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

Lol
I neva recover from this match.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by Smellymouth: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2017
OKorowanta:

Lol
I neva recover from this match.

Hahahahh.. Sorry baba..

In as much as I hate barca, I must admit; Messi is truly a genius..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by OKorowanta: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahahh.. Sorry baba..

In as much as I hate barca, I must admit; Messi is truly a genius..

#IndisputableFact

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by Kobicove(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2017
Make dem continue grin
Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2017
Make them marry ooo
Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by Justuceleague2: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Who be mayonnaise?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Debbie rise looks more beautiful when she isn't wearing make-up.... here she looks like my worst nightmare, fair face dark body.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by omonlaa: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Ebony and Ivory.
Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by adeniyi3971(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2017
The way people throw around the word FANS these days *sighs*
Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by johnemeka(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by martineverest(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2017
R

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by twilliamx(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2017
Damn!!! what an irrelevant news to start the day.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by Arewa12: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Issokr
Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2017
When most Nigerians see a man and woman, all that comes to mind is sex or marriage...nawa!

They both look nice in the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by paradigmshift(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2017
enough of all this crap news
Re: Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple by iamnicer: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2017
angry angry angry angry

PLEASE WE ARE OFFICIALLY TIRED OF THIS ENTIRE BBN NEWS

EFE WON

THE REST SHOULD GO ON THEIR BUSINESS AND LIFE

THEY ARE POPULAR ALREADY

WHATELSE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) / Kcee Shops For Gucci Outfits & Joystick Opener (Pics, Video) / Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.