Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF (29014 Views)

Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF by mickool(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oshio baba is the next SGF!! Sealed!!
Re: Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF by mickool(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oshio baba is likely to be the next SGF!! Sealed!!
Re: Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF by oruma19: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kaimallamm:
Who is going to give Tony momoh. Such a job.

Tony Momoh is clueless. He does not know what is going on.

He does not meet the criteria for the position. And he was never party to previous intelligent.

And also channels TV which is linked to Mr Tony Momoh is classified as Biafra television. False national data are collected from channels television. With no apology to the station. The character tell lies about their truth names and state of origin. The names of Igbo people are falsely claimed to be Yorubas names on channels television

Channels television should be ashamed of ethnic bias In reporting. So bringing such nonsense into this. I don't think k it is fair.

Mr onu does not also meet the criteria for the secretary. Mr onu is also clueless to classifieds information as Secretary to the federation.

I don't recommend Mr onu or Momoh because they are both clueless people. And they don't meet the criteria set for the position
u be real mumu oooo. Wetin concern Tony momoh with channels? Na John momoh get channels. Ode!!!!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF by Myself2(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
izzou:
If that Custom guy enter there,then wahala don dey be that

That guy fit slap Osinbajo sef.

Him own military different from the one wey Buhari and Abacha go

The guy is too arrogant and ignorant of democratic principles and workings in a democracy.His name should not be mentioned at all
Re: Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF by BALLOSKI: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Smellymouth:
Hhmmmm
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF by prof12(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
I don't care wherever the person comes from.
All I want is someone who has the experience, expertise and a hardened principle person that will help the government in achieving its set goals and targets for the development of the Nigerian masses.
Re: Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF by prof12(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Myself2:

The guy is too arrogant and ignorant of democratic principles and workings in a democracy.His name should not be mentioned at all

What do you mean by been arrogant and ignorant?
Let me tell you that our present crop of so called senators in the senate today needs more than what Hameed Ali gave them, why? because, they are not honourable in helping the executive in running the country to achieve set targets and goals that will better the lives of Nigerians.

THEY ONLY THINK ABOUT THEMSELVES FISRT.
Re: Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF by juman(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
APC government is performing poorly, very poorly.

Even no single improvement in light availability,
Re: Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF by Bofoy4(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Onu is the only South Easterner that can occupy that position by virtue of his loyalty to Bubu and the ruling party, amidst monumental antagonism from his kinsmen.

There are too many interests that contributed to hoisting this government, to begin to consider mere 5 percenters.

#kissthetruth
the problem is that he (onu ) is not a Nigerian . Na ndi biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins / 5 Things You Should Know About INEC's Smart Card Readers(SCRs) (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.