Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) (40744 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by bora1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
E be like say the girl get belle for that pic.. Abi na ma eye undecided
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Dannyblaze: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
dem don kill ha finish com frame ha up say she hang ha sef... Wicked pple

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by joinnow: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Cause of death force into marriage

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Dalastically: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jabioro:
This is a covered up.. She was kill, the killer did the cover set.. look at tree, and see where the rope is been tight to, can woman climbed the tree? look at her dress..someone who climbed.. took a second look at the length of rope..
na photo Plaza biko

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by dukeprince50: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
that is photoshoped. but why she kon deh chew chewing stick na. Isit morning in the land of the dead?
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
PaulCI:

Oh my Rod!! See grammar!
what is wrong with my grammar? Come and speaks your own now, for your information I tooked A1in English when I wroted my WAEC, you what did you tooked?

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jabioro:
This is a covered up.. She was kill, the killer did the cover set.. look at tree, and see where the rope is been tight to, can woman climbed the tree? look at her dress..someone who climbed.. took a second look at the length of rope..

Thank you for your intelligent observation.

Many people are just commenting nonsense.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
what is wrong with my grammar? Come and speaks your own now, for your information I tooked A1in English when I wroted my WAEC, you what did you tooked?

That mans?

We are still waited for his resulted.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by tealaw(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sad d tree had to witness dis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed At IBD Hotel Junction Ilaro, Ogun State (Disturbing Photos) / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) / EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.